I miss her.....

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Minigoth1
settling in
settling in

I miss her.....

Post by Minigoth1 » Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:45 am

I've been trying to avoid this site for a long time. I'm trying to be 100% independant. and that's important for a guys masculinity.

It's been nearly five months.

and I'm still somewhat broken up about it.

I'm barily interested in two girls...one is taken, the other does not seem interested at all.

I'm constantly afraid of being alone, and always have been. but when I was with her...it was so so different. I have never ever been so happy. not that I can remember. I havent hurt myself in a few months. yet my urges will always remain. but the scars and what not are so un attractive.

but school starts tomorrow. and I want to give her a hug. I guess we're friends now. but.....I really need her in a relationship. I've never felt so complete when I was with her. When I had her, I was invincible.

::EDIT:: since she broke up with me...the only good hting that has happened was I lost 30+ pounds. but I think it's just the love and hope she took away from me.
NIN

{{ silent scream }}
growing roots
growing roots

Post by {{ silent scream }} » Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:41 pm

hey sugar.

ive been there before, but with a bloke. i dont know if its different with a girl/
i know its not easy and definatly not nice. does she know u SI?
dont try and change yourself for anyone hun. try just to be yourself and im sure if your already friends then you can talk to eachother. and i know its not easy but she needs to know how you feel.

PM me if u wanna talk n e time.

katie
i wish i were beautiful

i wish i were thin.........

** please dont hug me **

Bathelina
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by Bathelina » Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:28 am

Please tell her the way you feel. She'll help you and understand. She'll give you support. Somehow knowing that she knows will make you feel better, and she'll understand.

Stay confident, positive, and remember that whatever happens, BUS is always here with loads of people willing to give you advice.

Lots of love and best wishes and hope,
Hannah :):):):)
<center>

the girl who blocked her own shot

I want to be better than oxygen.

</center>