need help to move on

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Angel12
sock rocker
sock rocker

need help to move on

Post by Angel12 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:23 am

I want to find a way to cope with everyday things , be able to go out, not feel like a freak (have alot of tattoos ), just need a bit of , my ex says boot camp, lol, I think just to be kept on track. Basically I am stuck in a rut and need a kick up the ... to get and keep back on track. I'm just letting myself go,

Coping skills need , I dunno
Don't even know if I posted in the right tread ?
Yesterday is history,
Tomorrow is a mystery,
Today is a gift,
That's why we call it the present.
Image ImageImage
place
workshop

Silent_Tears
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by Silent_Tears » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:48 am

Some of the best coping skills are located at the top of the coping page under Scarily Vast list of Coping skills. It has a whole big range of things. You should be able to find something to help you out during crisis situations.

Could you get involved with a group of some sort? Get kind of a sponsor... but not necessarily for alcohol... just someone to make you stay honest. Do you have a friend or anyone that could make sure you stayed on your goals?

I don't know. Just throwing out some ideas. If this isn't what you're looking for, I'll try something else. ;)

Love and hugs,
ST
Silent's Poetry Spot

My Place- Everyone Welcome

My PBH

Fighting everyday to stay SI free. 8 years and counting. It does get easier. I just wish the thoughts would go away completely.

Angel12
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by Angel12 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:33 am

Thanks ST,
Yesterday is history,
Tomorrow is a mystery,
Today is a gift,
That's why we call it the present.
Image ImageImage
place
workshop