making choices

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

making choices

Post by VowsOfSadness » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:04 pm

wow its weird how sometimes I really want to do something but I can't whether it be good or bad. Sometimes when I make the right decision it doesn't feel good.

Recently I've been very ambivalent about a decision I had to make. I have a bad habit of pretending like I don't have to make a decision up until the last minute when things come crashing down. I am just unrealistic about things, meaning I really don't think in-depth about the aspects I just think about how I want them to be.

Reality sucks. And wanting to do something and not being able to do it sucks. And making tough decisions sucks.

I mean why does the right thing have to be so tough? Why can't I just want not to drink? How come my best friend can never drink and think drinking looks so lame and uncool when I'm looking at the same thing thinking it looks awesome and amazing.
*Challenges welcome*
I always love a :lpurpstar:

I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized we're all in this together.

Drop by my place & say hi :)
Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!