okay i hope this is the right forum

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

stevevaijr
creating your space
creating your space

okay i hope this is the right forum

Post by stevevaijr » Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:21 am

well i feel so screwed up at the mo i cant move on from my ex i really cant but it seems like shee dosnt care lol yeah she got in touch but she dont realise how much she hurt me i lef tcos of probs (not involving her) but she got hurt in the procss i feel so guilty and crap please could ave some advice and hugs

it was just cos this was a feeling i put tis here
well i dont anything but i do know this.... remember everyone who reads this is amazing :)

Licentia Poetica
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Licentia Poetica » Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:58 am

I'm sorry. Sometimes relationships just don't work out and there's not a whole lot you can do about it. The best thing I think is to just decide one way or the other, make sure that you've both been totally open and communicated all your honest feelings, and then just go your separate ways.

I think the fact that it hurts is a natural thing in a way, and it means that you had something special together - which is an awesome experience to have :)

:1hug:
:redstar: the time to tell a person you care is now :redstar: the paper crane chain of hope :redstar:

If we knew each other's secrets, what comforts we should find.
John Churton Collins