Looking for the DBT Diary Card

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Looking for the DBT Diary Card

Post by Candy » Tue May 08, 2007 2:57 am

I have been trying to find the DBT Diary Card on the internet to print off and I can not find it anywhere,if anyone knows the address on the internet where I can print it off,please PM me,or post it here. Thanks alot I really appreciate it. I want to work on the skills,but I need the copy of the diary card. Thanks. Have a great day. :star:
I am in a dark place like a turtle afraid to deal with the pain that I do not want to feel,but eventually I will slowly face my pain,like the turtle when he comes out of his shell.

To find yourself,think of yourself first.

volta
being the change
being the change

Post by volta » Tue May 08, 2007 3:02 am

http://www.dbtselfhelp.com/html/diary_card_1.html

this is the traditional one.

i fill mine out daily . . . *crosses fingers* :wink:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

DBT Diary Card

Post by Candy » Tue May 08, 2007 3:10 am

My computer will not let me print it off from that website,sorry,need help.thanks alot.Need a different website if anyone knows of one.Thanks
I am in a dark place like a turtle afraid to deal with the pain that I do not want to feel,but eventually I will slowly face my pain,like the turtle when he comes out of his shell.

volta
being the change
being the change

Post by volta » Tue May 08, 2007 3:16 am

click the "printer-friendly" button and save it to your computer. then try printing it off.

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

DBT Diary Card

Post by Candy » Tue May 08, 2007 4:41 am

Thanks for the information,I will do so now. I just Pm you. Have a great night. Thanks again. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

DBT Diary Card

Post by Candy » Tue May 08, 2007 4:44 am

I did want you told me to,but my computer is still not letting me print it off,do not know what is going on here,but it is not working,thanks so much for helping me. Have a great night :bcatsmile:

volta
being the change
being the change

Post by volta » Tue May 08, 2007 5:01 am

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

DBT Diary Card

Post by Candy » Tue May 08, 2007 5:08 am

Thanks soo much for the information,I just printed it off and it came out great. I really appreciate it and I wanted to let you know that you have helped me out alot,and if you ever need someone to talk to,you can PM anytime. I am going to bed now,and thanks again. Have a great night. :bcatsmile: