An idea

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

kendra
town councillor
town councillor

An idea

Post by kendra » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:35 am

Ok I'm not here often but came across something that was really nice and made me feel really good.
It was an envelope from a class a few years ago, students had to write something nice or encouraging or something for their classmates- the catch, it had to be personal.
So cleaning my room, I came across it and it really cheered me up- there were things from "your nice and helpful" to "you have cool socks"
so yeah, just felt like sharing- it cheered me up more than I could have imagined when we did this

Thought I'd try to pass on the niceness

Thank you everyone here for being so wonderful, nice, supportive, and even making me laugh when I need it. Even though I don't respond much I do read and appreciate it!

xx mimi xx
building community
building community

Post by xx mimi xx » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:27 pm

We did one of those in my spanish class! Its taped to my mirror and I always read it. =)

x3 mimi
My Place
Send Coffee

++Jigsaw++
building community
building community
Location: Neverland: 2nd star on the right and straight on 'till morning

Post by ++Jigsaw++ » Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:52 am

Dont they make you feel great?? :D

We did paper plates at my youth group. One side was good qualities/talents you think you have, and the other was what other people wrote nice things about you on.

They're a good idea
'Now blow the candle out my dear and make your wish come true...'

My place - I'm only here because of gravity... I have a mermaids lagoon and a mascot :D