Candys Coping Thread

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:26 am

I am doing alright. I took a nap for awhile and now I am waiting for my boy-friend to get here. NO SI so far and that is great. I am feeling pretty good,just wish my wrist would get better,hopefully when I see my doctor next month,that he would give me good news on it. I am going to enjoy the rest of the evening with my boy-friend. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I have day treatment program tomorrow and I am looking forward to going in. I will be just fine. Be back on later.taking care of myself :bcatsmile:
I am in a dark place like a turtle afraid to deal with the pain that I do not want to feel,but eventually I will slowly face my pain,like the turtle when he comes out of his shell.

To find yourself,think of yourself first.

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:37 am

I am doing alright. I am watching t.v.,with my boy-friend. After he leaves I will be going to bed,cause I have program in the morning. I am feeling pretty good tonight. NO SI tonight and that is great. I also have to meet with my therapist as well. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I need to use different coping skills till my wrist gets better,just gets to me after awhile. I will be just fine. Be back on tomorrow after program. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:
I am in a dark place like a turtle afraid to deal with the pain that I do not want to feel,but eventually I will slowly face my pain,like the turtle when he comes out of his shell.

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:10 pm

I am doing alright. I had a good day at program and a good talk with my therapist. I am going to relax for awhile and put ice on my wrist,it does get to me though. NO SI so far and that is great. My boy-friend will be over later on and I am not sure what we are going to do yet. I am feeling pretty good. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. Be back on later. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:37 pm

I am doing alright. I took a nap for awhile and now I am waiting for my boy-friend to get here. NO SI so far and that is great. I am not sure whether we are going to stay here or go out and visit. I will find out when he gets here. I am feeling pretty good. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. Be back on later. taking care of myself. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:27 am

I am doing alright. My boy-friend and I watched t.v.,and relaxed. He went home to get some sleep and I will be doing the same thing soon. NO SI tonight and that is great. I will be going to my mother's in the morning and then later my friend is taking me out for lunch. I am feeling pretty good. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. Be back on tomorrow.taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

angelic212
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by angelic212 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:14 am

hi candy
i hope that you are doing okay today.

its been a while since i have posted on bus.

i hope that you still remember me.

im always thinking of you. i havent forgotten about you.

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:16 pm

I am doing alright. I do remember you and I am glad to hear from you. I miss you. I have been cleaning my apartment and doing things around here. My case-manager will be here at 1pm and then I am going out for lunch with a friend. I talked to my doctor they want me to continue the medication for my wrist till I see him in 2weeks,so I will do so. Hopefully it will be better than. NO SI so far and that is really great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am going to enjoy my day. Be back on later. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:39 pm

I am doing alright. I had a good talk with my case-manager and he helped me alot. Then I went out for lunch with a friend,we had a good time. I took a nap for awhile and now I am waiting for my boy-friend to get here,not sure what we are doing till he gets here. NO SI so far and that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am feeling pretty good and my moods are stable. I will be just fine. Be back on later.taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:43 pm

I am doing alright. I went to out with my boy-friend last night,we went to see some friends. We got home late and then I went to bed. NO SI so far and that is great. Even though the thoughts are there,I keep on fighting it. I am going to enjoy the day and do positive things for myself.My boy-friend will be over later,and I know that we are going away,so that will be a good thing. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. I need to take care of myself right now. Be back on later. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:27 pm

I am doing alright. I have been relaxing most of the day and watching t.v. I did wash the floors. My boy-friend and I are going out for the evening,so that will be good for me. NO SI so far and that is great. I am feeling pretty good and taking care of myself. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. My wrist is still sore,but it is getting better,but I am still taking care of it. I am going to enjoy my day. I will be back on later sometime. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:44 pm

I am doing alright. I had a great time with my boy-friend last night.After he left I started to cry,cause of the way I am feeling,but I am doing alright now. NO SI either so that is great. I am not sure what I am going to be doing today,I know that my boy-friend is coming over and we are going to do something. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. My wrist is still sore,but I am doing everything that I can do for it. I will be just fine. Be back on later.taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:49 pm

I am doing alright. I had a great day with my boy-friend. We went out for awhile and had a great time. Now we are going to relax and watched t.v. I have cleaning to do tomorrow and then my nurse is coming over to do my medications.NO SI so far and that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am feeling pretty good even though my wrist is still bothering me. I will be just fine. Be back on later.taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:16 am

I am doing alright. I had a great day with my boy-friend. We had a good time. We are watching t.v.and relaxing. After he leaves I will be going to bed,cause I am getting tired. I have cleaning to do tomorrow and then my nurse is coming over to do my medications. My wrist is still sore,but it is getting better every day. NO SI tonight and that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. Be back on tomorrow sometime.taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:48 pm

I am doing alright. I had a great time with my boy-friend. I am cleaning my apartment and then I have other things to do. My nurse will be over later on,hopefully he will tell me that my wrist is getting better. NO SI so far and that is sooo great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am going to enjoy my day today. I am doing just fine. I will be back on later. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:26 pm

I am doing alright. I cleaned my apartment and then I watched t.v.,for awhile. I took a nap and my nurse came over and did my medications. I already had dinner. He told me that my wrist is gettting better,it is going to need more time. That made me feel better. NO SI so far and that is great. My boy-friend will be over later on. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am feeling pretty good. I will be back on later.taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:24 am

I am doing alright. My boy-friend and I went out to visit friends for awhile,we had a great time. After he leaves I will be going to bed,cause I have to get up early for program. I had a great weekend. NO SI tonight and that is great. I am feeling pretty good and my wrist is slowly getting better. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. Be back on tomorrow after program.taking care of myself

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:52 pm

I am doing alright. I had a great day at program. I went to the bank and took care of my money. I am going to relax and get things done till my boy-friend gets here. Not sure what we are going to do later. NO SI so far and that is great. I am feeling pretty good today,just a little depressed,but I will be alright. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. Be back on later.taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:49 am

I am doing alright. I had a great evening with my boy-friend. We went out to visit for awhile. He went home to get some sleep,and I will be doing the samething soon. NO SI tonight and that is great. I have program tomorrow and I have to see the doctor there. I will be just fine, I am tired. I will be back on tomorrow sometime after program. taking care of myself. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:30 pm

I am doing alright. I had a great day at program. I saw the doctor and she changed my Xanax from 1mg to 2mg,but the drugstore has to order it so it will not be in till next Thursday.,so I will have to be patience and wait. NO SI so far and that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am going to relax till my boy-friend gets here. I will be back on later.taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:13 am

I am doing alright. I took a nap,cause I was soo tired. Now I am waiting for my boy-friend to get here. Hopefully my wrist will get better soon. I miss writing. NO SI so far and that is great. I have program tomorrow and I am looking forward to going in. I am going to have a good night. I will be just fine.Be back on later.taking care of myself :bcatsmile: