Rough night

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Rough night

Post by Candy » Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:49 am

I do not like the way I am feeling,the urge to do SH,and I hate when I feel this way,try to cope with the anxiety of it,is real hard for me tonight,I am trying to relax and I am having a hard time,that is why I am posting tonight,cause I rather post then do SH,it has been 2 weeks since I have done any SH,and even though I am proud of myself,it is getting rough time and feeling anxious does not help me right now.My boy-friend is a big help to me,but when I am by myself it gets real hard for me. I am putting a scapebook together and I am putting pictures in it that I like,dolphins angels,cats and Hello Kitty,I also need to start working on a new coping box,and I am not sure what to use,it is helping me to write here,but it gets so hard for me and I feel alone sometimes and that no one understands,outside the post,besides my boy-friend and some friends. If any one has any ideals for me,you are weclome to PM if you want.Just do not like the way I am feeling inside tonight. It is getting hard for me.I hate this feeling,sorry if I repeat myself. Just hanging in there one minute at a time. :star:
I am in a dark place like a turtle afraid to deal with the pain that I do not want to feel,but eventually I will slowly face my pain,like the turtle when he comes out of his shell.

To find yourself,think of yourself first.

zombiepeople
knows the ropes
knows the ropes
Location: next to the spooky bus stop...i've never seen a bus there though...hmm

Post by zombiepeople » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:46 am

I'm sorry you're not feeling to good right now. I'm glad though that you have made it this far without SH though. Good for you! Just keep going and I hope you feel better :star: