Relapse Prevention Daily Worksheet

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

angelic212
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by angelic212 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:42 am

1.) Lapse:

In this section, describe in detail the exact nature of the lapse, urge which you experienced. What was the fantasy or behavior which was exhibited?

2.) Situation:

In this section, describe the situation in which the lapse occurred. Details are important. Describe who you were with, what was the activity or subject of discussion. What had occurred just prior to the lapse? Remember, this section is to be descriptive. Avoid interpretations. You may want to ask for help from your peers, therapist or whoever may have been present to obtain reality checks and to assist in memory.

3.) Interpersonal Trigger:

Describe the context and the content of the interpersonal situation described in the previous section. What was the interaction about? (Family? Power? Sex?) What was the nature of the interaction? (Supportive? Conflictual? Intimate?)

4.) Emotional Triggers:

What feelings were brought up by the interaction?

5.) Non-Addictive Coping Strategy:
What did you do to avoid acting out in a full blown relapse? What could you have done to prevent the lapse from occurring?

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

hi

Post by Candy » Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:51 am

I just wanted to say that I found your information that you put on the computer very helpful and I just wanted to say this Candy,you helped me alot before and I wanted to say thanks.You can PM me anytime. I like Hello Kitty also. Hang in there :star:
I am in a dark place like a turtle afraid to deal with the pain that I do not want to feel,but eventually I will slowly face my pain,like the turtle when he comes out of his shell.

To find yourself,think of yourself first.