Hard times with SI

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Hard times with SI

Post by Candy » Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:59 pm

I had a couple of slips with SI,and I have been putting stickers on the calendar that I do not SI. I printed off the tokens for the days that I do not do SI,but I have to find a way to make them a little bigger. I am having a rough time,not wanting to stop SI,cause I can not stop thinking about it; plus I can not cope with my negative thinking and painful emotions. I want to feel the pain that I can not handle when it comes to my painful emotions. Dealing with Borderline Personality Disorder is hard for me,even more so when it comes to painful emotions. I am trying to find a way to cope with painful emotions and to regulate my emotions. I really need help with this. I planning on staying on tghe Bus board,cause it helps me alot. Does any one anyone know of a good sit that is free for Borderline Personality Disorder? I really be grateful for any help that I get.I am trying to focus on other positive things instead of SI,but it is very hard. Each day is a struggle for me and my self-esteem is low,as well as dealing with a mother who is verbally abusive. I feel alot better since I posted here today. Just hanging in there. :star:
I am in a dark place like a turtle afraid to deal with the pain that I do not want to feel,but eventually I will slowly face my pain,like the turtle when he comes out of his shell.

To find yourself,think of yourself first.

Licentia Poetica
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Licentia Poetica » Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:43 am

Keep fighting hun.

We're listening :1hug3:

Try looking at http://www.bpdworld.org/

http://www.bpdcentral.com/

Perhaps it would help to desribe some of your thoughts & feelings here on BUS. or else things your mother says. I rant a lot about stuff my mother says to me.. and it makes dealing with it easier.

Try starting a place.
:redstar: the time to tell a person you care is now :redstar: the paper crane chain of hope :redstar:

If we knew each other's secrets, what comforts we should find.
John Churton Collins