Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

HakunaMatata
one of us
one of us

Post by HakunaMatata » Thu May 17, 2007 8:30 pm

You all want me to wear short sleeves to match the group on Saturday. Well, you want me to wear short sleeves, I will. But just deal with my arms as they are. Ask 1 fucking question and I will remind you who told me what to wear. Yes, you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't tell me you'll shout back, I might not be paying you much respect by shouting- but you couldn't hear me, I had to shout, you can't tell me off for that. Being pathetic enough to tell me you'll shout back doesn't gain any more respect from me, in fact it lowers you in my levels of esteem. I don't give a flying fuck that no-one else cares, but you have a responsibility, now for fucks sake, live up to it.
*NO HUGS PLEASE*

Ache-me se for capaz HM's place- everyone welcome but please read first post!

'Love is worth everything. How much are you willing to risk?'~Umara, gone forever, forgotten never.
'You can't put a price on happiness. Follow your dreams'~ Mithz

I don't like country and western. I don't like rock music, I don't like rockabilly or rock and roll particularly. I don't like much, really, do I? But what I do like, I love passionately. ~ The Pet Shop Boys

xx mimi xx
building community
building community

Post by xx mimi xx » Fri May 18, 2007 4:13 am

I need help right now. Youre not doing much to help me. I wish you would.

Everythign doesnt have to be a 'this is worse' contest. So maybe art to him IS like band for you. Arts difficult. I dont know about band, I have no experience in that field, but art.is.difficult! With art..the only one to blame mistakes on is yourself. the only one you can get frustrated at is yourself.. with what i understand with band, others mess up. you can get frustrated at them. with art, its all on yourself. Theyre both challenging. Youve never done art like him, probably not like I have either. And weve never done band camp. Why cant they be equal? Why does band have to be so much harder? Why cant you just let him be with art as you are with band?

Im sorry I need help right now.

Im sorry.

x3 mimi
My Place
Send Coffee

steady hands
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by steady hands » Fri May 18, 2007 5:01 am

I honestly don't think i'd care if you got run over by a semi-truck.

I told you I was done. I meant it. So fuck off, you useless bastard.

powdahchica
growing roots
growing roots

Post by powdahchica » Fri May 18, 2007 5:06 am

I love you, but I'm not in love with you. I'll miss you when I break up with you, though. I can't believe I can care about someone so much and not be able to have a relationship with you.
<a href="http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=121893">Love must be as much a light as it is a flame.</a>
{My Place}

Scatterbrain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by Scatterbrain » Fri May 18, 2007 7:52 am

Do you realize I'm going to be 18 in 4 days? I will technically be an adult. Regardless of that fact, I still think you should be able to at least listen and respect what I have to say. I dont care if you dont believe the same things I do. Why cant you fucking listen and then tell me what you think. Do you have any idea how much it hurts to have someone so close to you laugh everytime you bring up a personal subject. So, you dont believe in God or go to church, but why the fuck cant you keep your goddamn mouth shut and stop laughing at me for a minute. Is it too much to ask to have your respect?
"The impossible just takes a little longer."
- HCJ (1/9/25- 2/26/08 )

"That there, that's not me/I go where I please/I walk through walls/I float down the Liffey
I'm not here/This isn't happening"
- "How to Disappear Completely" Radiohead

Place: Want to live and breathe/I want to be part of the human race
PBH: Back to the basics

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Fri May 18, 2007 2:56 pm

I'm feeling more and more trapped by you at the moment and I don't know how much more I can take. Part of me wants to just make a clean break for it, but a big part of me still loves you and doesn't want to hurt you that way.

pretty
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by pretty » Fri May 18, 2007 8:52 pm

R- Everyone is tired, no one likes their job, everyone has endless crap to deal with, you're not exceptional and maybe I'd give you more sympathy if you made an effort to get on with it and complained less. You've got an awful lot going for you, try to see that. I made a huge effort to sort something nice out for your birthday and pay for it, all you've got to do is book it, but if you can't be bothered even with that, fine, I won't bother again. You need to learn to be a grown up and get on with what you have to, and you need to meet people half way or they aren't gonna bother trying to help you for much longer.

I know things are hard, but it's in your power to make them better. Whenever anyone tries to help though, you say over and over again "Yes, but..."
'this is what she says gets her through it,
"if I don't let myself be happy now, then when?"' - jimmy eat world

place

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Sat May 19, 2007 8:30 pm

D- I love you. No more to it than that. I love you with every inch of who I am. I think that I always will really. I'm sorry for hurting you.

riseagainst
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by riseagainst » Sun May 20, 2007 6:31 am

i love you more than anything
but im done...
~bewteen each smile theres a tear in your eye~

hugs are always ok

MY PLACE
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=112875
^i just started it and its really lonely haha comments are always welcome

Spidey
board admin
board admin

Post by Spidey » Sun May 20, 2007 4:31 pm

i love you so much it ties me up in knots and it hurts.
there is, in the end, the letting go.
-marya hornbacher

spidey immer voran
(spidey ever onward)

:cowave:

_____iamacliche

Post by _____iamacliche » Sun May 20, 2007 5:51 pm

sometimes it hurts being alive.

Stripe
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by Stripe » Mon May 21, 2007 9:11 pm

NO
<center>stripes in more than just shades of grey
Image</center>

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Mon May 21, 2007 9:21 pm

call me call me call me call me call me.... pleeeeeeeease call me!!! please!!!!!!
/May

:lblstar: Never underestimate the power of silence... :lblstar:
:lblstar: micro-chipped mental cyber twins taking over NewZealand... :lblstar:
:lblstar: ever reached out for someones hand only to find it wasn't there? :lblstar:
My place of happy-scared-random-thoughts dealing with motherhood and anxiety, visitors welcome

daisy_chain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by daisy_chain » Mon May 21, 2007 9:29 pm

I'm trying to be nice and get back our friendship. All you have to say to me when i try to talk to you is "not now" How fucking dare you. Just how fucking dare you. So i mean so little to you now do i? Bastard.
I'm just dreaming out loud.

My Place

Helba
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by Helba » Tue May 22, 2007 12:16 am

These words do not even come close to the feelings I felt, they are all that is left between us, if only I could see the truth the honesty once more then I could smile again.

Briony
building community
building community

Post by Briony » Tue May 22, 2007 4:02 am

You're my savior and my trigger all in one. Do me the courtesy of letting me decide what will make me happy.

wilson
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by wilson » Tue May 22, 2007 5:08 am

you mean everything to me, without you i would be more lost then ever. but im scared if i tell you it will change everything. im pretty sure i love you. but you wouldnt think twice about me.
<center>R.I.P. 23/07/89 - 05/11/01
R.I.P. 1953-2008

counting stars

im over existing in limbo
im over the myths and placebos
i dont really mind if i just fade away
</center>

Anactoria
bus addict
bus addict

Post by Anactoria » Tue May 22, 2007 5:19 am

I never really know how to say these things.

I think I'm the kind of girl who stands up for herself.

I've been used before, by a stupid guy, and I was stupid and believed him and kept messing around until I got my heart broken. We don't speak anymore. Actually, he scares me now.

But you? Fine, I'll admit that I see where this is going. I'll see you, sometimes, maybe when you're lonely, maybe when I am. We'll be more than friends, but we won't be boyfriend and girlfriend because I'm moving away soon. I feel manipulative when I think to myself that, if you really cared, if you really ever did, a few hours of distance wouldn't matter.

Either way, I know where this is going. I know I should be smart, stand up for myself, and tell you that either you should commit to me in some way or just be friends. Just being friends entails that we should do nothing more than hug. No cuddling, no kissing, and certainly no sex.

I realized that the whole 'no sex till marriage' thing might have been a bit of a turnoff in the first place. But I don't want to be a teen mother, I want to live my life. I don't want to risk getting any diseases. But, most importantly, I was saving that for my husband. And if you can't respect that, then it's probably a good thing that we aren't dating.

Anyway- here's to me putting my foot down. No. Don't come around if you're just looking for a friend with benefits, because I'm not going to be that girl.

[God. I wish I could say this. :shakehead: ]

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Sun May 27, 2007 11:35 am

you very existence is starting to get on my nerves right now.

_____iamacliche

Post by _____iamacliche » Sun May 27, 2007 11:42 am

i can't lose you.