Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

++Jigsaw++
building community
building community
Location: Neverland: 2nd star on the right and straight on 'till morning

Post by ++Jigsaw++ » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:55 am

pm's welcome...

He raped me
'Now blow the candle out my dear and make your wish come true...'

My place - I'm only here because of gravity... I have a mermaids lagoon and a mascot :D

lost_alone
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by lost_alone » Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:19 am

PM me if you want

I hate you for what you have done to me and how you haunt my every waking and sleeping thought. I will never forgive you

PM me if you want
Then I saw a way to Heaven.......Even from the gates of Hell.

I Hate this life that I call Mine!

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring
Location: if rain makes Britain great then Manchester is greater

Post by 5th section » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:55 pm

why do you think I dry up when I'm talking to you? because you're better than me. you're a better person than I'll ever be. I don't just feel inadequate next you, I AM inadequate.
...then one day I realised that the people you see in waiting rooms and car parks and on trains are really far more interesting. That they all have whole novels inside them, a fabric of scar tissues, photos and memories. They are comedies and tragedies and - more often - both at the same time.
- Anna James (1984-2007)

son of ultimate starshine / brother of Eisa & Sprink / Birdie's ornithologist / married to Mande / Chey's uncle
- my place
- my band (or more accurately, the band of which I am the bassist) some SI/SU triggers in lyrics...proceed with caution...

GOING STRAIGHT SINCE 1ST DECEMBER 2009

black_23
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by black_23 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:02 pm

Pls dont think that bad of me, Im not that negative honest. Im brave for everyone else not crying, going there when Im scared. I need somewhere to say what's going on im my head or I'll fall apart. But I'm not that harsh honest. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
'Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life' Picasso

'IS THERE NO WAY OUT OF THE MIND?' Sylvia Plath

My Poetry
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=97459

My Place
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=97307

Porcelain_Doll
growing roots
growing roots

Post by Porcelain_Doll » Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:38 pm

Sometimes I wish that you would stop loving me so I could just sink into my depression and let it envelop me, let myself go crazy, give in. That way when I got sent away, locked up, or kill myself, you wouldn't be too sad. You wouldn't kill yourself. You could be happy and have a normal life and I wouldn't have to face life.
Never to suffer would never to have been blessed.
-Edgar Allan Poe
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=110034

Scatterbrain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by Scatterbrain » Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:43 pm

L~ I cant do it on my own anymore. I love helping, but you are kinda pushing me over the edge right now...

J and L~ shut the fuck up. I dont care. I need help right now. I cant ask for it. You know how I get when I get stressed and need to talk... apparently you didnt pay attention at all, because I thought I was pretty damn obvious today.

Mom and Dad~ you told me that you realized how hard it was for me to tell you about SI. you said you would help. I said we could talk about it on tuesday. tuesday came and went. where the hell were you? i cant bring it up anymore... fuck you both. i thought this could help our relationship and you both would finally wake up enough to help me get help. I was sorely wrong. i cant wait to get out of here and then maybe I will be able to help myself.
"The impossible just takes a little longer."
- HCJ (1/9/25- 2/26/08 )

"That there, that's not me/I go where I please/I walk through walls/I float down the Liffey
I'm not here/This isn't happening"
- "How to Disappear Completely" Radiohead

Place: Want to live and breathe/I want to be part of the human race
PBH: Back to the basics

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:11 am

To Most People: You are all a stock of immature and ignorant douchebags and I hope you all rot in hell.

To Chris: I...I want you. Really badly. Especially after seeing that video of you naked that you don't know about. I didn't take it but I have it. Please just come fuck my brains out.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

steady hands
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by steady hands » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:36 am

I hate you, you hypocritical bastard. And when I told you this time, I meant it.

Rodwy
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by Rodwy » Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:00 am

Where have you gone? Why haven't I seen you in a week in a half? I want to try to make thing right between us I want tot try to fix all the stuff I messed up. I hope your okay and wish that I could tell you all the things I couldn't before. I still love you, even after this time, I know you love me too. God how I wish things could just work between us. I need you. Without you life seems harder than it is, my life feels dull without you. I need to find you soon for you are the one in my eyes, your image is burned into my brain and I will never forget your face. You'll never leave me in my mind but I need you here now, with me again. With me forever for that is the only way. And as long as your gone I will always miss you, always.
:blkstar:I Still Can't Think Of Creative Names.~My Place :blkstar:
:redstar: "I don't know what to do at which time god screams to me there's nothing left for me to tell you" :redstar:

daisy_chain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by daisy_chain » Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:38 pm

How have you moved on so quickly? Why did you tell me about her? I just dont know what to say to you anymore. I love you. Feels like you could never have loved me how much you said you did. Im disappointed. Im sad. Im lost without you.
I'm just dreaming out loud.

My Place

Porcelain_Doll
growing roots
growing roots

Post by Porcelain_Doll » Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:48 pm

Sometimes, I hate you people. I wish I wasn't related to you. We may look like a normal family but we're not. We're a fucking train wreck. I don't want to be near you people. I want all of you out of my life. I want to leave and start over somewhere where I never have to see you again.
Never to suffer would never to have been blessed.
-Edgar Allan Poe
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=110034

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:29 pm

i want you here right now. i know that's selfish but i do. i want you to just hold me until i feel safe again.

wilson
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by wilson » Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:39 pm

im in love with you and you dont realise it. when i make stupid little comments i am being serious. but you never notice
<center>R.I.P. 23/07/89 - 05/11/01
R.I.P. 1953-2008

counting stars

im over existing in limbo
im over the myths and placebos
i dont really mind if i just fade away
</center>

black_23
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by black_23 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:55 pm

I know you dont understand me sometimes and yes Im weird but there is method in how i think sometimes, and Im trying hard, just want someone to make this all go away. I need you to be there and be grown-up for me.
'Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life' Picasso

'IS THERE NO WAY OUT OF THE MIND?' Sylvia Plath

My Poetry
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=97459

My Place
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=97307

fortune
orange smartie
orange smartie
Location: in my head - at the end of the path between the shrubberies...

Post by fortune » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:17 am

why don't you care about me?

_____iamacliche

Post by _____iamacliche » Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:28 pm

next time just fucking trust me when i say things will be okay. fuck sake.

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Tue May 01, 2007 3:04 pm

D: I miss you so much when we're apart. I wish I could be with you forever.

E: You're a fantabulous friend and I can't wait to meet up with you. You and S are people I really value in my life because you understand parts of me that others don't.

M: I miss you too.

styled_wrong
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by styled_wrong » Tue May 01, 2007 6:45 pm

i wish i knew wot to say to u i am so sorry its making this harder cos i cant remember at all. i want to say sorry to u but since u told me that it doesnt mean n e thing to u when i say sorry then im a bit lost and i dont know how to change this
scars are tattoos with better stories
it's hard to answer the question whats wrong, when nothing is 'right'
Not all scars show. Not all wounds heal. Sometimes you cant always see the pain someone feels

mephistopheles
cow control
cow control

Post by mephistopheles » Wed May 02, 2007 10:48 am

and living without you is meant to be...? worth the effort? i don't think so. and i know you hate when people write about you in here. but i feel stupid writing it anywhere else. i dunno what we'd do without you. i'm not just trying to help you because it's some sort of moral exercise. i'm trying as hard as i sodding well can because i think i'm going to be lost without you.
“Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.”

PassingCloud
post laureate
post laureate

Post by PassingCloud » Wed May 02, 2007 3:01 pm

i miss you. i wish you were here. your silence makes me very angry. i wish you could see my strength right now. i wish you could see how brave im being. i wish you could see that i can still be beautiful. i wish you could see that i STILL LOVE YOU!
[I'm talking about my life.][I can't seem to get that through to you.]
[I'm not just talking about one person,][I'm talking about everybody.]
[I'm talking about form, I'm talking about content.][I'm talking about inter-relationships.]
[I'm talking about God, the Devil, Hell, Heaven!]
[Do you understand?]
[Finally?]
(one flew over the cuckoo's nest)

:redstar:
My Place