Candys Coping Thread

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:50 am

I had a great night so far,my boy-friend and I went out for awhile went to Walmart,came back here to watch t.v.,for the night. I am doing alright,just have bad cramps due to my monthly. I did not do any SI today,that is great.I am taking it one step at a time,and so far I am doing good. After my boy-friend leaves I will be going to bed,cause I am tired. I have a busy day tomorrow,but a good one. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I have been using my coping skills and it is helping me alot. I will be just fine. I will be back on the bus tomorrow sometime :bcatsmile:
I am in a dark place like a turtle afraid to deal with the pain that I do not want to feel,but eventually I will slowly face my pain,like the turtle when he comes out of his shell.

To find yourself,think of yourself first.

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:45 pm

I am doing alright,I got alot of cleaning done and then my case-manager came over we had a great talk,he helped me alot.Then I went back and finish my cleaning,I took a nap for awhile,cause I was soo tired.My nurse came over and did my medication for me,and now I am going to take it easy for the rest of the day. I am doing alright,just feeling so-so cause I got my period. I will make dinner later and then my boy-friend will be over later on. I am enjoying my day off today,and making the best of it. So far no SI today. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am taking care of myself today. I will be back on the bus later on :bcatsmile:
I am in a dark place like a turtle afraid to deal with the pain that I do not want to feel,but eventually I will slowly face my pain,like the turtle when he comes out of his shell.

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:30 pm

I am doing alright,I had dinner and then I did dishes. I am watching t.v.,till my boy-friend gets here,I am not sure what we are going to do tonight,whether we are going to stay in or go out,not sure. I am relaxing right now. I have not done any SI so far and that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am proud of myself today,cause I got alot of things done that I wanted to do. I will be just fine. hanging in there and taking care of myself. be back later :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:06 am

I had a great night so far,my boy-friend and I went out for awhile to a mall,we had a great time.Then we came back here to watch t.v.,and we had a good time. He went home to get some sleep,and I will be going to bed real soon,cause I have to get up early to go to day treatment program in the morning. I did not do any SI today at all,it was hard on me,cause with everything going on right now,just having problems making good friends,and I am feeling depressed,but I will be alright. I am hanging in there and taking care of myself I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. I will be back on the bus sometime tomorrow evening. :bcatsmile:

one out of none
bus addict
bus addict

Post by one out of none » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:19 am

Hi Candy, I'm sorry you're feeling down at the moment, but I hope that it gets easier for you soon. Have a good day at program tomorrow.

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:52 pm

Thanks for the nice messages. I am getting ready for day treatment prorgam, I just feel like I lost all my friends and everyone is leaving me,I know that my boy-friend is very supportive to me,there are times I feel like I am going to lose him too,I told him how I feel and he told me that he would never leave me and he loves me alot,I do believe him,it is how I feel. I did not do any SI last night,that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be fine,just feel lost. I am going to have a good day at day treatment program,no matter what.I will be back on later on when I get home. :bcatsmile:

one out of none
bus addict
bus addict

Post by one out of none » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:40 pm

Hi Candy, that's a horrible feeling, but as you say, you have your boyfriend to help you through. It is so good to have support like that, and it sounds as though he really cares about you. Also, you never know what friends you will make in the future.

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:49 pm

Thanks for the nice messages that you sent me. You are right,I wil make new friends down the road. I had a great day today,and day treatment program went well.All day long I kept on coughing and I finally took something for it,it drove me crazy,but I am alright though. I did not write in my journal yesterday,and I am not sure if I will get to it today,cause I need to get some rest. I am going to go and lay down for awhile and take it easy. My boy-friend will be here later on. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine.I will be back on later :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:28 am

I took a nap earlier,cause I was so tired out,and I took something for the cough,cause it was driving me nuts. My boy-friend and I are watching a movie and relaxing. I did not write in my journal today,cause I was not feeling well. I did not do any SI so far and that is great. I have day treatment program tomorrow and I am looking forward to it;plus I have to meet with my therapist. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am hanging in there and taking care of myself. I will be back on the bus later on :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:20 am

I had a great night with my boy-friend even though I am not feeling well,due to this cough. He went home to get some sleep and I am going to bed real soon,cause I need the rest. I am doing alright and I am feeling so-so. I did not do any SI tonight,and I am proud of myself for that. I am going to read for a little while and go to bed. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine and I am taking care of myself. I have day treatment program tomorrow,and I am looking forward to it. I will be back on the bus sometime tomorrow evening :bcatsmile:

one out of none
bus addict
bus addict

Post by one out of none » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:55 pm

Hi Candy, I hope your cough gets better soon. That's really good going as regards the si as well, by the way.

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:17 am

Thanks for the nice messages that you sent me. I did not stay at day treatment program all day,I left earlier,cause I do not feel good at all.All I have been doing since I been home is sleeping. I did not write in my journal,but I will write in it when I feel better. I have to see my doctor in the morning,cause of the way I am feeling. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I did not do any SI today,that is good.I am doing alright and taking care of myself. I will be back on the bus somtime tomorrow,need to get some rest. I am hanging in there. I will be just fine :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:38 pm

I am doing alright,it is just that I am not feeling well with this cold.I went to see my doctor this morning,and he gave me some medication to help me. I have been sleeping most of the day,and I still have not written in my journal,cause of the way that I have been feeling,lousy. I have not done any SI and that is great. I am doing pretty good,just want to feel better. My boy-friend will be over later on,and I am taking it easy.My goal is to write in my journal tomorrow. I will be just fine. I am taking care of myself. Be back on later :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:31 am

I am doing alright,my boy-friend had to leave earlier cause his mother is sick,so I am resting and taking it easy. I did not do any SI today and that is great. I hope I feel better soon,I have a cold, all I know is there is alot of things going around and people are getting sick. I am doing alright,still not get to my journal,feel bad about it,but once I feel better I will write in it,just not feeling up to it. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing.I will be just fine.taking care of myself. If I am not on later,I will be back on sometime tomorrow,need to get some rest :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:13 pm

I did sleep good last night,of course I did not do any SI either,which was great. So I went to my mother's to pick up my laundry and then I took a nap,this cold is really getting to me. I am watching t.v.,but I can't get myself into doing anything,like writing in my journal,cause I feel so worn out. I am going to take it easy and later I will get myself something to eat. My boy-friend will be over later on. I am doing the best I can to enjoy the weekend,but it is hard when I am not feeling well. I am doing alright,and hanging in there.I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be back on later on :bcatsmile:

one out of none
bus addict
bus addict

Post by one out of none » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:09 pm

Hi Candy, sorry you're still not feeling well, I hope that you start feeling better soon. Look after yourself.
:1hugs:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:18 am

Thanks for the nice messages that you sent me.I am just relaxing and watching t.v.,with my boy-friend. I did not do any SI today,and I feel great about it. I did not write in my journal today,but I did not feel good,so I could not get in the mood to do anything. I am going to try for tomorrow to write in it. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am doing alright and feeling so-so. We are going to watch a movie and take it easy. I will be back on later :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:51 am

I had a great evening with my boy-friend,he left a while ago to go home and get some sleep I am going there soon,cause I am getting tired. I did slip with SI tonight, I was not feeling anxious or anything,just bored,that does not make any sense at all. I feel real bad about what happen and I am not happy with myself at all. I need to go to bed,where I will feel safe. I feel horrible inside about what happen. I will be back on the bus tomorrow sometime :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:48 pm

I still feel bad about the slip that I had last night with SI,just feel quilty inside,but I can not change what happen yesterday,I have to focus on today,I am feeling somewhat better,cause I have day treatment program tomorrow. Well,today, I am going to do what makes me feel better and write in my journal cause I deserve it. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. taking care of myself,hopefully do my nails. Be back on later :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:58 pm

I got alot done so far,I painted my nails,wrote in my journal and then I took a nap. I was trying to focus on the pretty color of the nail polish with my visions and it was not easy to do. I am doing alright otherwise,not feeling good about what happen with SI last night,and it is sore. I am going to be alright,just waiting for my boy-friend to come over and we are going to take it easy,cause I have day treatment program tomorrow. My therapist will not be there,cause she has the day off tomorrow. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am taking care of myself right now. I will be just fine.Be back later on :bcatsmile: