Candys Coping Thread

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:33 am

I had a great time with my boy-friend,he just left to go home and get some sleep,and I am going to be doing the same thing soon,cause I am getting tired myself.I already took my medication for the night. I just have the dentist tomorrow at 11:30,and the rest of the day is mine to enjoy,and I will be writing in my journal as well. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am doing alright,and I am feeling just fine. I have not done any SI today,that is soo great.I am going to have a great night sleep. I will be back on the bus sometime tomorrow. taking care of myself :bcatsmile: :1_week_si_free: :1_week_si_free:
I am in a dark place like a turtle afraid to deal with the pain that I do not want to feel,but eventually I will slowly face my pain,like the turtle when he comes out of his shell.

To find yourself,think of yourself first.

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:11 pm

I had a great night sleep,and I am getting ready to go to the dentist at 11:30 to get a tooth fixed. Afterwards I am going to write in my journal and do things that are positive for me today. I am feeling pretty good and my moods are stable. I did not do any SI last night,and that is sooo great,it has not been easy for me either. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am doing alright. I will be back on the bus later.taking care of myself :bcatsmile: :1_week_si_free: :1_week_si_free:
I am in a dark place like a turtle afraid to deal with the pain that I do not want to feel,but eventually I will slowly face my pain,like the turtle when he comes out of his shell.

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:32 pm

I had a great day so far. I wrote in my journal today and then I went to the dentist and she just file down the tooth that needed to be. I came home finish my journal and then I took a nap,got up and had dinner. I am having a good day so far,and it is nice outside. I just have to do the dishes and my boy-friend will be over later on. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. NO SI today,that is great. I am doing alright and feeling pretty good. I going to enjoy the rest of the day with my boy-friend. I am hanging in there,and taking care of myself. I will be back on later :bcatsmile: :1_week_si_free: :1_week_si_free:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:09 pm

I already did the dishes,and I am just waiting for my boy-friend to come over,we are probably going out tonight,I am not sure where though,just t to get out of the apartment for awhile. I am feeling pretty good,no SI either,that is sooo great.I know that I have laundry to do tomorrow,that is only in the morning,then the rest of the day is mine. I am hanging in there.I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am going to enjoy the rest of the day today. I will be just fine. I will be back on the bus sometime later :bcatsmile: :1_week_si_free: :1_week_si_free: :1_week_si_free:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:53 pm

I am doing alright,just waiting for my boy-friend to get here. I had a good day so far,and I have been using my coping skills,which is helping me alot. I am going to enjoy my evening with my boy-friend. I have not done any SI so far,it has been awhile since I have done any,it has not been easy for me,but I keep on using my coping skills and thinking on positive things. I will be back on before I go to bed,that I know. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am hanging in there and taking care of myself. I am doing just fine. Be back on later :bcatsmile: :1_week_si_free: :1_week_si_free: :1_week_si_free:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:39 am

I had a great evening,my boy-friend and I went out for awhile,we had a good time. We are going to relax and watch t.v.,for the rest of the night. After he leaves, I will be going to bed,cause I have to get up early to do laundry at my mother's house. I am feeling pretty good. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I did not do any SI today,and that is soo great. I will be just fine. After I do laundry I am going to do things that are positive for me. I am taking care of myself. I will be back on the bus sometime tomorrow. :bcatsmile: :1_week_si_free: :1_week_si_free: :1_week_si_free:

one out of none
bus addict
bus addict

Post by one out of none » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:37 pm

Hi Candy, sorry for not being around much. I have moved to a new apartment and I'm having problems with the internet. Three weeks si free! You should be so proud of yourself, that's a really great achievement. I'm glad you're taking care of yourself.

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:31 pm

I went to my mother's house this morning and did my laundry,we got along fine. I have things to do around here,and my boy-friend will be over later on. Thanks for the nice messages that you sent me,yes three weeks is great for not doing any SI,but the bad news is that I slip with SI last nigh,there has been so many problems with friendship lately,and things were building up to much for me,that I could not handle it anymore. I do not feel proud of myself for slipping with SI,but I am proud of myself for making it for three weeks,I just have to keep trying again,and eventually I will stop,I just feel bad about the fact that I slip,but I felt no pain for the past couple of weeks and I needed to feel somthing. I hope you are not upset with me,in anyway. I been having so many problems with friendship lately,it is hard to make friends,and I pick out the wrong type of friends,I feel lonely right now. I will take extra care of myself today. I do feel guilty inside.Please do not be mad at me. I will be just fine. I am hanging in there. I will be back on the bus later :(

one out of none
bus addict
bus addict

Post by one out of none » Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:33 pm

:1hugs:

Hi Candy, sorry things are a bit rough at the moment. Of course I'm not mad, no one on bus would be mad at all. It's about doing what you can, when you can, and to have a supportive place to come to no matter what stage you are at. I have been where you are, and I know that trying to stop is really hard sometimes. And you always have that three weeks. Take care of yourself.

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:01 pm

I am doing alright,I took a nap for awhile and it helped alot,cause I was soo tired out. I did not write in my journal today,but I will tomorrow,I have been keeping myself busy other ways,positive ways. I am doing alright,just feeling slightly depressed. My boy-friend will be over in a little while,and we are going out to eat. I am hanging in there and taking it easy. Thanks for the nice messages that you sent me,it made me feel better. I will be just fine. I am taking care of myself. I will be back on the bus later on. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:31 am

I am doing alright. We are went out to dinner at a Pizza place we had a great time,then we came home and we are taking it easy. I still feel bad about about what happen with SI,but I am trying to forgive myself,it is not always easy,but I am trying. I am feeling better now. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be ok. I had a good day today,and I will make tomorrow a good day as well. I am taking care of myself. I will be back on the bus later :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:58 am

I am doing pretty good,and relaxing with my boy-friend,we are watching t.v. I am going to do my nails tomorrow,write in my journal,and pick up the apartment,so I am going to do positive things for myself. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. No SI today,that is good. I will be alright,I feel more relaxing tonight,and I am taking care of myself. I will be back on the bus later :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:41 am

I am having a great night,we are watching t.v.,and having a great time. I already took my night medicatons. After my boy-friend leaves I will be going to bed. I did not do any SI today at all,and that is great. I am just fine. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing.I am hanging in there and taking care of myself. I will be back on the bus sometime tomorrow. I feel relax tonight. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:11 pm

I had a great night sleep. I have things to do around here this morning,and they are all positive things,alot of them are my coping skills. I am going to enjoy my day. I have to do my nails,write in my journal,and other things. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. No SI either,that is good. I am taking care of myself. I feel better and relax. I will be back on the bus later :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:39 pm

I had a great day so far. My parents came over and visit for awhile. After they left, I did my nails in fall color and then I wrote in my journal,which helped me alot,took a nap cause I was sooo tired out. I had dinner and it was good. My boy-friend will be over later,and we might go out for awhile,not sure where. I did not do any SI so far and that was great. I feel pretty good and my moods are stable. I am doing alright. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I have cramps cause of my period is coming,it is a little late,but I know that I can not get pregnant,cause my boy-friend can not get me pregnant,sorry about writing that, I did not mean to bother anyone with that,sorry. I am going to enjoy my day with my boy-friend. I have day treatment program tomorrow I am looking forward to it,just not getting up early. I am hanging in there. taking care of myself. I will be back on later on. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:35 am

I am doing alright. We went out for awhile and came back here to watch t.v.,for the rest of the night. I feeling pretty good,just relaxing. I did not do any SI today,and that is soo great. I am hanging in there and doing the best I can. I have day treatment program tomorrow,and I am looking forward to going in. It has been a good weekend for me,and I enjoy myself. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am taking care of myself.I will be back on the bus later on :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:05 am

I had a great night. My boy-friend and I just relax and watch t.v. He left to go home and get some sleep. I will be going to bed real soon,cause I have to get up early in the morning. I did not do any SI today,that is great. I have to get up early in the morning,cause I have to go to day treatment program,I am looking forward to going. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am feeling pretty good and my moods are stable. I will be just fine. I am taking care of myself. I will be back on the bus sometime tomorrow evening. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:05 pm

I had a great night sleep,and I did not do any SI either,that was good. I am getting ready for day treatment program,and I have to see my therapist as well. I am doing alright and feeling alright. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. I will be back on later :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:25 pm

I had a great day at day treatment program,and I had a great talk with my therapist,she helped me alot. I already wrote in my journal which helped me alot. I am going to go and lay down for awhile,cause I am tired and I do not feel good,cause I got my period. I will be alright. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing.I do not know what my boy-friend and I are going to do tonight,but I will find out when he gets here. I am just fine. taking care of myself. I will be back on later :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:12 am

I am doing alright,my boy-friend is here and we are watching t.v.,and relaxing at this point. I am not sure what we are going to do,stay here or go out. I took a nap cause I was soo tired out,due to my period. I feel better,just have cramps. I did not do any SI today and that was good. I have the day off tomorrow,I have my case-manager coming over in the morning to see me,I have to clean my apartment,then my nurse will be over to do my medication,it will be a busy day,but a good one. I am feeling pretty good. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am taking care of myself. Be back on later :bcatsmile: