Secrets(inspired by PostSecret)-Please Stay Safe!

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

marshmallowfluff
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by marshmallowfluff » Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:14 pm

i dont feel ready to share that
"Dance like no one's watching.
Love like you'll never be hurt.
Sing like there's nobody listening.
And live like it's heaven on earth."

barnabygirl
bus addict
bus addict

Post by barnabygirl » Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:01 am

I AM SO GLAD YOU FINALLY TELL ME THAT I MEAN SOMETHING TO YOU,, god if you knew how much id do to know that!!!

if you knew how much id do that u say, if u just show me that you care and tell me to my face how much,,,,

IM SO FUCKING HAPPY YOU TOLD ME THIS :D:D ,,,

ED and SI trigs below ****

i lost a stone cuz i cant stop my self from exercising 2 hours a day and count all my calories to keep controll of my dissociating,,
but i think its an illusion that it helps ... but i cant stop my self, or i dont want to ,, im not sure wich one..

When u asked me about the cuts and all the detailes,, i felt so ashamed yet i felt that you cared,, ty for caring ,, even about a silly thing like that..

You can PM me if you Wish, and you can HUG me all you WANT,,

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give"

“The boat is safer anchored at the port; but that’s not the aim of boats.”

rustedrabbit
settling in
settling in

Post by rustedrabbit » Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:16 am

Im afraid of the dark, i still sleep with the lights on

i hate the dark...but i love the night

i love the day but im afraid others will really see me, so im afraid of the day

my most prized and valued possesion is " TIGGER", a stuffed animal , he is also my best friend, my security blanket, id be so lost without him, even more then i am now. I sleep ,when i do, clutching him, I know that he will fight off the bad, becasue i know i cant.
"the darkness that had devoured me and made me as it was, would ahve surely made me its slave...except for you...your light shone so brightly on darkness that it could not remain...i was freed and made alive agian becasue you cared...becasue you chose to love me...even tho i no longer knew how to"

glass angel
honored elder
honored elder

Post by glass angel » Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:51 pm

sometimes 'deal or no deal' makes me cry.
"He loves you. You have so much."
"I know, and I see it all around me, but it stops at my skin. I can't let it inside. It's always been like that and it's always gonna be like that."
~Shortbus

My Place

dangermouse
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by dangermouse » Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:50 pm

glass angel wrote:sometimes 'deal or no deal' makes me cry.
*giggles*=p

i intentionally leave the bathroom light on at my girlfriends cause it winds everyone up....

kittyinthemiddle
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

comments ok - PM

Post by kittyinthemiddle » Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:25 pm

i can't stop the lies. they pop into my head and come out my mouth and... i feel so ashamed, but i need them. i need to hide. i need to cover up all the mistakes and crap i've caused.

SI

every time she tells me she's cut again i know i've failed her. i know i should've been there. i know she feels too guilty to talk to me coz she thinks she's failing me or being weak, but really it's the opposite.

i didn't tell her i cut today because i don't want to burden her. i'm scared that when i'm honest with her it makes her think she should do it to. she doesn't deserve that. she deserves better than me
*nothing in this life for me, tonight
but nothing ever seemed so bright*
– badly drawn boy -

fortune
orange smartie
orange smartie
Location: in my head - at the end of the path between the shrubberies...

Post by fortune » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:11 am

i lie to the people who i'm meant to be getting help from and tell them that i have a routine... today's routine consists of moping in my pjamas and eating chocolate. i'm too ashamed to admit that i'm too weak to change the way i live.

su

i've been thinking about my own suicide and how it might be necessary for those around me... so they can see how valuable their lives are and i can stop burdening them...

Lynds
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by Lynds » Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:03 pm

*PMs ok*

It really terrifies me and makes me feel sick when people grab my ankles and everyone always laughs at me about it :oops:

(I admit it is kind of a silly thing to be scared of and i don't know why I am but no one gets how horrible it makes me feel)

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:35 pm

I wanna make out with nicole! YEs!
*Challenges welcome*
I always love a :lpurpstar:

I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized we're all in this together.

Drop by my place & say hi :)
Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!

LexieK88
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by LexieK88 » Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:39 am

This sucks. Everything in my life is over and I don't really know what to do now. I am so sick of this pain. I just want to feel better....but I don't know how. And the thing is, I don't think I deserve to feel better and I don't know if I will let myself. Everytime the pain goes away just a little bit I bring myself back down. I want to feel better SO bad but I won't let myself because I don't think I deserve it.

I need help. I know I am suffering from depression, theres no denying that.

PMs more than welcome (though is may take me a little while to get back to you)
~*~Lexie K.~*~

rustedrabbit
settling in
settling in

Post by rustedrabbit » Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:03 am

whoa...thats deep. its exactly how i feel most times. I know i want to be better and not have this messed up pain, but i get better jsut a little, start to feel good, and it scares me so much, i dont know if i can handle it at all, being normal, not having pain, or if itsa there, handling it normally and not S.I.ing. Ive heard it called " comfort zone ", that im afraid to get out of my comfort zone wich is really scxrewed up black dark place.l ....(my friends that are here are staring at me...maybe its a clue" R.R. get off the damn computer " ). well hang in there...: )
"the darkness that had devoured me and made me as it was, would ahve surely made me its slave...except for you...your light shone so brightly on darkness that it could not remain...i was freed and made alive agian becasue you cared...becasue you chose to love me...even tho i no longer knew how to"

troubles undone
post laureate
post laureate

Post by troubles undone » Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:44 pm

-i want be with Dan soooo much, but i can't. i know why it can't happen...He's 22 and i'm 16, he is in a position of responsibility over me and my friends...but i want him so much
you all make fun of me for liking him, but your taunts only make me want him more...

-i am so greatful for you finding out about my SI, you are one of 2 people i truely trust, but just because i have a mentor now, it doesn't mean that we can no londer talk about it...i still need your help but im just too scared to ask for it....

-i should never have stolen those earings...they were only £3...there was no need...but i was feeling urgy and impulsive and i *needed* to do something wrong...and it was so easy...

-i want to start smoking but can't cos of my parents (who are both non-smokers) and because of my sports...

"Heaven's not a place that you go when you die
It's that moment in life when you actually feel alive
So live for the moment
And take this advice, live by every word

Love is just a hoax
so forget anything that you have heard
And live for the moment now"

"VITA YOY EST VIVERE SED VALERE VITA EST."
-There is more to life than just being alive.

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:18 pm

Okay guys remember to read the first post if your new. You can not comment on anyone's secret unless they have told you that PM's are okay in which case you PM the person to talk.
*Challenges welcome*

Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!

marshmallowfluff
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by marshmallowfluff » Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:01 pm

- i still love kris. i dunno. its weird. how can i love him when ive hardly ever spoken to him? maybe its just me, and when im older i think *nah, that was just a teenage crush*. when i saw him in town the other day my heart literally stopped and i felt like i was going to faint. when he was in my room when we went skiing, i got so... wow. It makes me sad that i might not see him ever again when i leave school. I hardly ever see him since he left school. i tell myself and i tell amy that i dont like him anymore, and i start to believe it and i start to forget about him, but then i see him again and all those feelings come back and i have to start the whole process again. pathetic, right?

PMs are welcome.
"Dance like no one's watching.
Love like you'll never be hurt.
Sing like there's nobody listening.
And live like it's heaven on earth."

green
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by green » Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:41 pm

I'm scared of losing control
"Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I’m not going to make it, but you laugh inside — remembering all the times you’ve felt that way."
- Charles Bukowski, Gamblers All

rustedrabbit
settling in
settling in

Post by rustedrabbit » Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:20 am

thank you for the reminder(sorry)
im afraid that when it really matters,when im really being deppended on, ill fail, ill not be there because of my selfishness.
im afriad that someone will compliment me for something, and what they are complimenting me on is a lie,i want to tell them, but im to ashamed,instead of telling them, i hide and s.i. becaue i know i deserve it.
ive slept with a guy before, it was my decision to, not force, and i liked it.
(i cut after,i was to ashamed of me)im not gay, if i was then i wouldnt cut, i did it jsut to shock my mom,i played "gay" for 6 months, jsut to make her mad....im ashamed of that...

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:27 pm

having a real diagnosis and a prescription for it helps me to not feel like a fake....its like having a weight lifted off of me.

flipflopfetish
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by flipflopfetish » Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:55 pm

i don't like replying on peoples places because i am convinced they don't want me to and i'm just being an annoying third wheel kind of person...

silvertears
settling in
settling in

Post by silvertears » Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:58 pm

I'm not trying my hardest at my new job b/c I don't want it. And not doing my best makes me feel like crap....

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:23 pm

Today is my birthday
and I wished my mom didn't have Multiple Scholerosis not so she would be better and out of the hospital, but so I would at least get some birthday attention
*Challenges welcome*

Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!