Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

scarlet_tears
building community
building community

Post by scarlet_tears » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:50 pm

i cant just switch off , i want to hate you i feel used and dirty i feel like u lied to me , i trusted you .. how can you break my heart like so many others?
how was i so naive to believe you were different , i cant be alone im drowning in the solace :(
Trying to get healthy one day at a time

“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” - Albus Dumbledore

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
- Albus Dumbledore

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:20 pm

I FUCKING HATE YOU NICOLE PLEASE COME BACK OR ILL DIE. YOU SAID WE'D BE TOGATHER FOREVER AND YOU'D NEVER STOP LOVING ME!

How can you call Katie and say
"I hope you two are happy togather. You're perfect for eachother: Both Back stabbers"

what does that mean? How could I ever be happy without you. me and Katie are not "togather"

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON??????
*Challenges welcome*
I always love a :lpurpstar:

I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized we're all in this together.

Drop by my place & say hi :)
Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!

Scatterbrain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by Scatterbrain » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:10 pm

Am I even here? Do you even see me? Just when I thought I couldnt get any lonelier, I did... You all fucking suck!

~Megan
"The impossible just takes a little longer."
- HCJ (1/9/25- 2/26/08 )

"That there, that's not me/I go where I please/I walk through walls/I float down the Liffey
I'm not here/This isn't happening"
- "How to Disappear Completely" Radiohead

Place: Want to live and breathe/I want to be part of the human race
PBH: Back to the basics

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:11 am

i don't want you to leave.

i'm scared this means you're leaving forever.

im not sure i can deal with this.

i love you and i'll miss you so much.

:cry:

mithz
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by mithz » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:52 am

You mean so much to me... I wish I could tell you that, without scaring you off.

Something Else
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by Something Else » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:36 am

FUCK YOU.

So I'm not perfect. So sue me. It isn't going to harm your son to be scolded when he misbehaves. I wish you would stop babying him. He's nine years old, for crying out loud. He doesn't need his mommy to come to his rescue because his teacher made him behave. And if my tone was a little harsher than I'd have liked, I had good reason. You just try to do my job, and then you can see if you're not sometimes a little irritable at the end of the day.

Your baby isn't a baby, and he isn't being victimized. So get over it already.

[/vent]

Wall
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Wall » Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:03 am

Maybe I'm just a bitch with ridiculously unrealistic expectations. Maybe I just make very stupid decisions. Maybe it's something else. The boys spent most of the day playing on the computer so why is the house trashed? You went out to work in your shop a lot. OK. That's not a bad thing, but why is there food and dirty all over the entire kitchen? You even ate fastfood out for lunch! How hard is it to just pick-up a few things during the day? What is it about asking the boys to pick-up a few things that is beyond you? Why is it so hard to tell the boys that they can't have something they want? The word is: No. It's simple and yes, they will likely be unhappy some and/or much of the time. It's part of life. They need to learn to pick-up their toys. They knew how to do it when they were toddlers before I got sick. I had them pick-up their toys every night. It was a habit. You let them get out of that habit. Shame on you. You let them do largely what they want to do on weekends. They spend much too much of their time watching tv or playing on the computer. They are learning bad habits from you and it is harming them. Please stop. I have no ability to stop you. I know you have things you want, but isn't raising your children more important than whether you get to have fun? Isn't it more important to spend time with your children than to get to play with some new woodworking toy? Isn't it more important to spend time with your sons than to spend a few bucks on a new piece of plastic junk each weekend "to keep them busy" so you can do what you want to do?

Yes, I was bitchy tonight. The boys spent a large portion of the day playing video games and the house was trashed. You obviously weren't spending time with the kids -- I find it impossible to believe that you sat with them while they played video games. OK. Whatever. None of this will matter. I'd just like to see you focus on living with the family rather than trying to find ways to cut corners so you can get whatever it is that makes you feel good right now. That's all. Then again I'm the one who married an addict. Stupid me.
Fearless warriors in a picket fence
Reckless abandon wrapped in common sense
Deep water faith in the shallow end
And we are caught in the middle

Somewhere in the Middle
Casting Crowns

syn
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by syn » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:14 am

I WAS really mad at you last night.
~ Syn

with recognition we will grieve
that waking is the sorrow of ending dreams

expiation.org

Something Else
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by Something Else » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:38 am

I want to be happy for you. But I'm not. We barely know each other any more, and haven't for years, and I'm still not used to that. I still don't quite accept it, when you once meant everything to me. I know it could never have worked out between us, but I was in love with you for years, and it hurt so much to only be friends. You're still the only person about whom I've ever felt that way.

Now you're engaged to someone I've never met. You're engaged, and two of our friends from high school are married, and you're all still friends, and it's just me and her now, basically, who are alone and separate, from all of you and from each other. How did this happen?

Am I jealous of you for being engaged to someone you care so much about, or jealous of her because she gets to always have you? I miss you. I could never tell you this, but I miss being friends with you, knowing you, laughing at your jokes.

I'm 24 and you're still the only person I've been in love with. I hope you're happy with her, but I think I wish it could have been me.

Kaleb
knows the ropes
knows the ropes

Post by Kaleb » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:36 pm

If there is one thing i cannot stand its someone being mad at me and me not knowing what i have done, i would actually rather someone who was cross just slapped me or yelled at me, wrote me a B**CHY letter I really dont mind that but acting like a spoilt 3 year old Brat doesnt get anyone anywhere, you were one of the best mates i have and now for some reasaon your totaly blanking me, its stupid, im going to try and speak to you in Sociology if that doesnt work then im not trying again, i understand that things may be difficult for you - but guess what they are for a whole lot of other people to! I stood with you when you were crying, Im always prepared to be there for you and listen, im sorry if i come across as a self centerd BI**H but im really not. I would like to know what I did wrong and if there is a way to fix it. also how god damn dare you make her cry, and you shouted at her for ME being drunk, she didnt ask me to get that drunk did she?
:purpstar: Hold Fast To Your Dreams, For If Dreams Die, Life Is a Broken Winged Bird, That Cannot Fly :purpstar:

If you think outside the box there's no such thing as square one.

No matter which sleeve you wear your heart,
Whichever way you wear your crown,
Tomorrow is another day to turn it all around
I will stop when I'm ready I'll shown everyone my cards
But for now I'll keep on playing even when the game gets hard.

:redstar: 19/07/1952 - 30/12/2013 Never Ever Forgotten :redstar:

13/05/14 - I Love Her

19/4/15 - The Day I Said Yes

17/06/17 - Rings swapped, Hearts interlocked

:moove: <-- Marlo & Mookau--> :moove:

:morning: Caffiene Addict since 2004

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring
Location: if rain makes Britain great then Manchester is greater

Post by 5th section » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:05 pm

yes it was very ordinary & uninteresting, you were only talking to me for about 10 seconds and I doubt you even remember that it happened. but you've no idea how important it is to me. Please do it a bit more often - it makes so much difference.
...then one day I realised that the people you see in waiting rooms and car parks and on trains are really far more interesting. That they all have whole novels inside them, a fabric of scar tissues, photos and memories. They are comedies and tragedies and - more often - both at the same time.
- Anna James (1984-2007)

son of ultimate starshine / brother of Eisa & Sprink / Birdie's ornithologist / married to Mande / Chey's uncle
- my place
- my band (or more accurately, the band of which I am the bassist) some SI/SU triggers in lyrics...proceed with caution...

GOING STRAIGHT SINCE 1ST DECEMBER 2009

acdcrocker1909
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by acdcrocker1909 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:21 am

i just.. really miss you..

:bluestar:
It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live - APWBD.

Music is life.. we each have our own symphony.. and we control it for the most part.. sometimes instruments drop out.. and others join in.. but when the music fades and the symphony is done.. then we have created a beautiful, personal piece. - Me.

Less Traveled Roads <-- Everyone Welcome.

Scatterbrain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by Scatterbrain » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:27 am

Can you please shut up. I finally feel happy. It has been at least 6 months since I have felt this good. Just give me a week. I would be ok with just a week. I dont want you to dump all your drama on me. At least not now. All I want is a week of drama free life... I can do that on my own, but no with all of you dumping on me. So, please shut up!

~Megan
- HCJ (1/9/25- 2/26/08 )

"That there, that's not me/I go where I please/I walk through walls/I float down the Liffey

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring
Location: if rain makes Britain great then Manchester is greater

Post by 5th section » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:07 pm

This has happened far too often. And it would be nice if YOU could have explained to people - it would only take a couple of phone calls - rather than leaving me to clear up after you.
...then one day I realised that the people you see in waiting rooms and car parks and on trains are really far more interesting. That they all have whole novels inside them, a fabric of scar tissues, photos and memories. They are comedies and tragedies and - more often - both at the same time.
- Anna James (1984-2007)

son of ultimate starshine / brother of Eisa & Sprink / Birdie's ornithologist / married to Mande / Chey's uncle
- my place
- my band (or more accurately, the band of which I am the bassist) some SI/SU triggers in lyrics...proceed with caution...

GOING STRAIGHT SINCE 1ST DECEMBER 2009

mephistopheles
cow control
cow control

Post by mephistopheles » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:34 pm

don't leave me.
“Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.”

chinadoll0427
one of us
one of us

Post by chinadoll0427 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:04 am

I needed you to protect me and all you did was ignore the situation!! You help everyone else but you never helped me???? WHY????
I know that I am such a horrible daughter and I know that you deserved better than me but to let all of that happen to me every day, year after year...........no one deserves that!! I just wish that they would have just killed me and then you would have had to live with that guilt...then you would hear my screams, my cries in the night!!!

Scatterbrain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by Scatterbrain » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:05 am

Thank you so much for listening to me today. I know I interrupted your planning period and you probably had stuff to do, but thanks for just sitting there and listening. I dont know what I wanted to get out of our conversation, but thats ok. I'm just so grateful to you for caring enough to listen and give advice. I love you!

~Megan
- HCJ (1/9/25- 2/26/08 )

Spidey
board admin
board admin

Post by Spidey » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:33 am

i am sorry i ruined us.
there is, in the end, the letting go.
-marya hornbacher

spidey immer voran
(spidey ever onward)

:cowave:

mephistopheles
cow control
cow control

Post by mephistopheles » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:10 pm

I have a psychiatrist because I need one.
I fall apart without one.
You don't know how I am without one because, even though you were unaware, I've had one the whole time I've known you.
I am NOT shagging him.
We are friends.
It's a strange system but it works.
So. Please keep your self-obsessed little paranoias to yourself and leave me to work on mine.
Thank you kindly.
“Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.”

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:56 am

Ki: you hurt me... i feel let down... i was looking foreward to going to Berlin with you... but it wont happen... we both know that... maybe you'll forget but it'll still hurt me... just like newyears...

want to know why i'm not having a birthday-party this year? even though i'm turning 20? becaus you all let me down... dad: you're going to Turkey on the day... and the rest of you... you just don't care... not enough to have me throw a party... it'd not be for my own benefit... it'd be an excuse for you guys to catch up... and i'm not spending another party in the corner all alone... not my own! that's why...

PMs welcome...
/May

:lblstar: Never underestimate the power of silence... :lblstar:
:lblstar: micro-chipped mental cyber twins taking over NewZealand... :lblstar:
:lblstar: ever reached out for someones hand only to find it wasn't there? :lblstar:
My place of happy-scared-random-thoughts dealing with motherhood and anxiety, visitors welcome