Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:25 pm

fuck off.

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:03 pm

Rass: i know i'll have to tell you this... we wont ever be us... it'll never work... you're in love with this other girl... and no matter what i say i can't change that... only you can, and i don't think you will... but i really do like you so much... that's why it's hard for me to have to do this...
i can't see you anytime soon... not like this... i don't go for friends with benefits, and i'm not going to be your comfertgirl until you get the one you really want... you're either in this or you're not...
i'm not doing this to hurt you... or to make you think i don't like you... i'm doing this to keep from getting hurt myself... i need to watch out what i'm doing to myself... and i do mean do to myself, i let myself get hurt... i need to look out for my health...
i need to take away the benefits to keep myself safe... friends is all i can do right now... i'm sorry...

this is something i'm planning on saying sometime soon... so
PM's or comments wanted
/May

:lblstar: Never underestimate the power of silence... :lblstar:
:lblstar: micro-chipped mental cyber twins taking over NewZealand... :lblstar:
:lblstar: ever reached out for someones hand only to find it wasn't there? :lblstar:
My place of happy-scared-random-thoughts dealing with motherhood and anxiety, visitors welcome

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring
Location: if rain makes Britain great then Manchester is greater

Post by 5th section » Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:33 pm

it's the one thing no SIer should say to anyone ever, so I'm posting it here instead and then I won't need to say it

i cut because of what you said

not nice but true.
...then one day I realised that the people you see in waiting rooms and car parks and on trains are really far more interesting. That they all have whole novels inside them, a fabric of scar tissues, photos and memories. They are comedies and tragedies and - more often - both at the same time.
- Anna James (1984-2007)

son of ultimate starshine / brother of Eisa & Sprink / Birdie's ornithologist / married to Mande / Chey's uncle
- my place
- my band (or more accurately, the band of which I am the bassist) some SI/SU triggers in lyrics...proceed with caution...

GOING STRAIGHT SINCE 1ST DECEMBER 2009

Aly
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by Aly » Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:56 pm

You annoy me to the point of insanity.

I actually could not care less about what you say even if I tried.

I don't care what you've been doing, I don't care how you are.

I. Do. Not. Care.

You piss me off so much that I end up wanting to bang my head against the table.

You don't seem to get it. Ever.

I don't want to know. Not about how school is going. Not about how you care about me.

I don't want to hear what you 'know'.

I also do not want to hear your guesses at my mood.

What I want is for you to FUCK OFF!

I don't know how I can make it any clearer.

I do not care. About you. End of.

mephistopheles
cow control
cow control

Post by mephistopheles » Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:10 am

i love you. don't leave me.
“Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.”

melloncollie
one of us
one of us

Post by melloncollie » Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:29 pm

As foolish as it is i still like you , it hurts me to see you happy with her so soon after you threw me by the wayside. I can't help but wonder if you really like her or you're using her like you used me.

I know it would never work with us but I can't help wanting to be with you and it really HURTS to see you with someone else. I cant belive that everyhtign was fake , your heart beating so fast when we were together , that was all lies , if it wasn't why did you let me go? Why was I 'too nice?"' couldn't you have just told me the thruth instead of bulls***ing me?

You really hurt me . As much as I feel awful for saying this , I hope you two break up; and soon.

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:57 pm

Granny: thank you... thank you for sharing your knowledge of my dad with me... knowing he almost quit what i'm supposed to do now is very helpfull... on one hand it makes me feel less alone for not wanting to go on... on the other it makes me want to fight the urge to stop... just to beat him at something...

i just wish he had told me himself...

but thank you...
/May

:lblstar: Never underestimate the power of silence... :lblstar:
:lblstar: micro-chipped mental cyber twins taking over NewZealand... :lblstar:
:lblstar: ever reached out for someones hand only to find it wasn't there? :lblstar:
My place of happy-scared-random-thoughts dealing with motherhood and anxiety, visitors welcome

red umbrellas
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by red umbrellas » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:43 am

let me go...i'm sorry...let me go

in some ways, i don't see you as the friend you once were. did you change or did i?
i'm sorry this always happens

Hold On To Yourself - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

"We paint a picture of a scenario - and then we become afraid of it" - Andrea Fella

Aly
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by Aly » Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:34 pm

I want to shake you to wake you up to what you are doing. But that wouldn't work, would it?

I'm scared that you're going to hurt me....unintentionally, but hurt me all the same.

I wish I could give you the sense to be careful!

PM's fine
The wind and I, we speak the same, but he don’t hear so well.
Well, you’re gonna have to curse him, well you’re gonna have to yell.
The sky and I, we’ve had our fights and I’m coming round to rain,
Well, if the rain come round and it don’t come out, then I’ll never have to speak again,
I can tick tick tick tick tick tick tick away.

If Heaven is as Heaven does then this is Hell for sure...

Aly
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by Aly » Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:52 pm

You think I don't know your stupid snide comments are directed at me? Jeez, how dumb do you think I am?

I still hope that you'll care when I tell you these things, or announce them. There is still something inside me that goes 'maybe she'll be interested. Maybe she'll be glad to know. Maybe she will be herself again'.

And every single fucking time you're this stupid bitch who couldn't care less. And it makes a little bit of me weep and lose hope that I do actually have friends that care.

And yet, there is still so much of me that aches to tell you things. I plan on keeping my mouth shut, not saying a word. And instead it all comes tumbling out. And you don't care. You're so blase about the whole thing. And are blatantly so much more interested in hanging out with L and A. Well, I'm sorry that I'm holding you back; holding onto what is left of the friendship.

Unlike you, I am not doing it out of convinience. I am doing it because I care. Yes...I still care. Funny that. Poor, stupid, naive me still thinks that there has to be a spark of the 'real' you in there somewhere, and maybe I can find it.

Makes me want to cry and sob and weep. And also makes me want to shake you hard and tell you to look at yourself and look how much of a bitch you are. And how much better the kind compassionate you is.

And I don't do either. I just pretend that I will find that person inside of you.

And wish that you cared.

Wish it more than anything.

PM's fine
Well, if the rain come round and it don’t come out, then I’ll never have to speak again,

Aly
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by Aly » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:10 am

I miss you...Please become alive again...

Spidey
board admin
board admin

Post by Spidey » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:43 am

I don't believe in God, but if it turns out there is one, I am punching him/her in the face for doing this to you.
there is, in the end, the letting go.
-marya hornbacher

spidey immer voran
(spidey ever onward)

:cowave:

Peege
being the change
being the change

Post by Peege » Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:00 am

i can't bear the idea of you not being in this world.
sometimes i just want to die first.
so i dont have to go through losing you.

And the birds up on the wires and the telegraph poles
They can always fly away from this rain and this cold

Place

Skyeler
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Skyeler » Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:21 pm

Dear Model in sketching class.

If you don't stop moving, I will throw my sketchpad at your head.
You are there to be still, please do it.

Dear advisor.

Guess what? I know it's almost december, I also know tha tI haven't thought of a final project, I know that. STOP REMINDING ME.

Dear Hunter.

You're cute as fuck, seriously little dude you have my heart, but please, that whole not gaining weight thing you're doing just scares the fuck out of your mom and I'm the one that has to deal with her freak outs. Eat more, gain weight, you're a baby it's what you're suppose to do.

Most of the time I feel like I don't belong.
But I got my new favorite record today.
My favorites change every single day.
Except you,
You'll always be number one.
[/center]

sockr28
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by sockr28 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:07 pm

i thought that i could trust you. i thought that you were my friend. i opened up to you like never before. you know some of my darkest secrets. and then you leave me. you dont care about me. was i like a job? an obligation? did you feel sorry for me? what kept you around so long if you knew that you didnt care the whole time? i really wish that i could tell you to fuck off! but you have already done that. but a part of me wants to make you realize how much you hurt me because i think that would devestate you!

mephistopheles
cow control
cow control

Post by mephistopheles » Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:15 pm

how dare you? how dare you all...
“Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.”

Aly
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by Aly » Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:08 pm

you're great! :blush:

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:06 pm

Mummy:
I love you, I'm so sorry I can't be truthful with you. I'm a bitch, huh? I don't know what to do mummy, whether it's better to tell you or whether it's not. But, please remember, I love you

Susan:
I do trust my mummy fully ... what do you know about my relationship with her? You're not me, and you're not her. We couldn't be any closer, so stop trying to make us be. Making me feel bad about keeping things to myself isn't helping anything ... I already feel bad about me, do you think I REALLY need to feel any worse?

Beth:
I will protect you. I would give my life for you. You don't know you're in danger, and I'm not going to tell you. But when K comes you could be in for SA. However, I will protect you. Even if I have to lay myself down before him to stop him getting to you, I will. You're my little sister, and I will not let him lay a hand on you.

K:
I'm so sorry I told about what happened. I do still love you. You told me I was special ... and then I ruined our relationship by telling about you SA'ing me. I'm sorry. I love you. I'm shit ... you can do whatever you want to me.

PM's wanted/needed

Aly
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by Aly » Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:09 pm

Alice misses her Gramps and Grandad :(

LT
growing roots
growing roots

Post by LT » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:30 am

Why can't i be happy with myself, why can't you see that i want to make you happy and love you.
I am an architect, they call me a butcher
I am a pioneer, they call me primitive
I am purity, they call me perverted
- Manic street preachers

I find it kinda funny, i find it kinda sad, the dreams in which i'm dying are the best i've ever had - Mad World

Your no good for me, I don't need nobody, don't need noone - The Prodigy

You'll never walk alone

My place - http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=106085 replies welcome