Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

falllingdown
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by falllingdown » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:42 pm

I miss you, i miss talking to you and our friendships. I wish i could have the chance with you. You are gorgeous and a special person. I know i have no chance i just wish things were different.
Wish we could talk.
Justice for the 96

Maybe I just want to fly
I want to live I don't want to die
Maybe I just want to breath
Maybe I just don't believe
Maybe you're the same as me
We see things they'll never see
You and I are gonna live forever

-Oasis - Live Forever

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:05 am

I want to see you.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

Isis
settling in
settling in

Post by Isis » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:44 pm

:bluestar: you look so pathetic while you're running around her like puppy.i'm so happy i dumped you you fucking loser.too bad i didn't do that a year ago, when you met her.i hope you'll get some nasty STD and you'll remain loser for the rest of your fucking life.but the fact that you'll NEVER again find a girl like me is satisficing.

:dkpurpstar: you fucking childish idiot, why were you calling me to come to your town for the past 4 months if you love her? you forgot we don't practice polygamy here?i couldn't expect anything better from person who can't have RL relationship.i hope you'll stay virgin forever.you think she'll like you when/or if you met.i doubt, remember that i'm the only girl who managed to go out with you 5 times, and i even live 500km away.
after all these years you really dissapointed me, and i even started to love you.fuck you and don't bring me flowers again untill you're sure about your feelings.

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:36 pm

W - Don't you even dare to think that I'll let you get away with ordering me and the others to put in weekly over time for no extra pay or flexibility of hours. You can fuck right off if you think we're going to give up our personal time that we could be spending with our partners, families and kids for you and this shitty company.

falllingdown
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by falllingdown » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:08 pm

Thinks this is a joke and is fed up of it. I deserve better.
Justice for the 96

Maybe I just want to fly

-Oasis - Live Forever

handmade mute
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by handmade mute » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:57 pm

Eric, I'm going to miss you. You weren't just SD's grandad, you were mine, too, even if not by blood. You were a good man, even though your kids teased you. I wish you could have been spared the long, drawn out goodbyes. I wish I'd been able to tell you I love you one last time, or that I'm a better person for knowing you, and I am going to miss you so very, very much now you're gone. I promised you when you were really sick that it was ok to let go, that I'd do everything I can to look after them. I will. We'll look after A for you. She'll be provided for.

You asked me to tell them you loved them, and I will. I will write a speech you will be proud of, and I will make sure they know. They already did, though. How could they not? You may not have been quick to say the emotional stuff, but you lived for them, and you did what you thought was best. I'm sorry G never got that, AA too. But they're you're kids, and kids never see that their parents did a good job; they see all the crap parts and miss the important stuff. I will smack it so far into their heads they'll never think to doubt it again.

I love you, Eric.

R.I.P.

Sprinklez
post laureate
post laureate

Post by Sprinklez » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:07 am

Why are you such a control freak. He's seventeen. Let him be a teenager.
He'll be a legal adult next year. Deal with it. I am. Its killing me that you
don't trust us. Not because you should. You have every reason NOT to. I
know that, he knows that. We're being safe. Honestly, I love him. I'm in
love with your son. I swear. Please trust us to atleast be safe. We are. I
promise. Let him be him. You can't control him next year. He's going to
college in under two. What are you going to do then? He's NOT five
anymore goddammit! He's grown up and believe it or not he CAN be
trusted. Godfuckingdammit! You stupid motherfuckingcunt! I absolute
HATE your guts, with every part of me. You have no idea how hard it is for
me to hate someone. I don't. I don't hate. Except you! Bitch. If
he SU's before he moves out of your house, I'm never forgiving you. Ever. I will honestly blame you until the day I die.
8-21-04
5-17-2021
9/11/17 </3

Eva
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by Eva » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:47 pm

I miss you. I can't believe it will be two months soon...

falllingdown
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by falllingdown » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:05 pm

I wish i could make you happy.
To make smile
I miss you
Wish i could feel your love
Justice for the 96

Maybe I just want to fly

-Oasis - Live Forever

xsail_throughx
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by xsail_throughx » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:21 am

why do you keep doing this to me? you make me feel like shit! do you know how much it hurts to be accussed of cheating on you almost everyday? you make me feel like im a dirty slut! and im not! your my first real relationship and i do not hook up with other people! never have and never will! i have too much self respect to just give myself away like that! its seems like you dont want me to have friends. you flip out when im hanging out with someone new. o yes since im hanging out with a new friend i must be cheating on you..... bullshit! im not! please just trust me, i havent given you a reason not too. i feel like breaking up sometimes when you act like this!!! but im too in love with you to do that. and i really do mean it when i say i want to marry you one day! do you really think i would throw a happy future with you away for a one night stand? i really want to say: fuck you. fuck you for making me fall for you. fuck you for putting me through this emotional roller coaster. but i love you. i love you so much. we have a twisted relationship but please, dont ever hurt me, i love you more than i have ever loved anyone.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --
I took the one less travelled by,
and that has made all the difference"
- Robert Frost

"Like a butterfly bound by a cocoon,
It's time to set yourself free and fly"

Stefani140
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Stefani140 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:55 pm

you know, there's a very big difference in being angry with you and being frustrated that your running off every 5 seconds and its impossible to have a conversation with you today. and while I'm on the subject, why the hell do you always pull this crap with me? every time I make a comment about some other relationship...whether a real one or a fake one on television, you incorrectly assume that's exactly how I view our relationship. does that sound rational to you?
"Even if you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it does not mean you're wrong."

PMs, comments, challenges, advice and hugs welcome.

My Place: http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=128060

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:40 pm

You lied, if you loved me you wouldn't have let me go. You could have dumped me before I waited 28 days for you to get out of rehab.
*Challenges welcome*
I always love a :lpurpstar:

I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized we're all in this together.

Drop by my place & say hi :)
Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!

my clarity clouded
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by my clarity clouded » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:56 am

If I don't care about myself.. how can I expect or think anyone else would/could ??
“Have patience to walk with short steps until you have wings to fly.”
— St. Francis de Sales

"Your focus determines your reality"

"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path" ~Morpheus - The Matrix

"You are loved. Whether you ever feel like it or not, whether you ever accept it or not, whether you ever think you deserve it or not. It is a fact... you are loved." ~NobodyToYou~ BUS

Stefani140
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Stefani140 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:15 pm

can I please just have an hour? a fucking hour! you went missing for 2 and a half hours today. I know you tried to tell me and you didn't mean to but I was frantic! I was worried sick, I was ready to start calling hospitals. And you get back, I finally know your ok and your running off again in less than an hour?! Aren't I more important than that?
"Even if you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it does not mean you're wrong."

PMs, comments, challenges, advice and hugs welcome.

My Place: http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=128060

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:29 am

Please let this happen. Please?
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

Geek101
creating your space
creating your space

Post by Geek101 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:17 pm

You would have been quicker just saying you're fed up of living with me.

a7xcncangel
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by a7xcncangel » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:04 am

I'm so sorry. I wish I was by your side still. I miss you so much.
Mum: ReineDuSommeil
Sister: waydownsouth, nomad2207, noldo
Brother: sirjnj
Daughter: Azira
Cousin: DuchessN, jadestarwalking
Aunt: Cheycatsgarden

strider 151
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by strider 151 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:02 am

dam girl can't you hear my protests??? dont u care for me?? why cant u listen and understand it from my point of view

your breaking my already smashed open heart and you cant even see how much its hurting me. ......

open your eyes and see that what your looking for is love, not sex from many random guys who u keep bringing into the house and expecting me and my bro to accept. I dont support you in this and I never will

ok, i accept its your desicison and all that and you will date others, but why do it this way????

i miss the person you used to be, not what you have become. Continue like this and i will have no choice but to move out.

im sorry for what you have become, but i warned you and you didnt listen, but I, Myself am not sorry. Throw your life away because your on the road to hell.
PBH, Telling my parents, My place - All welcome [hugs, stars, challenges, questions are all ok :gooddeal: :Fade-color

In the end, it doesnt matter where you have been or who you were,
it only matters who you want to be and where you want to end up.

:pangel: [Working Towards Recovery] :pangel:
*I can do all things through christ who strengthens me, Philippians 4:13*

kittyfever
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by kittyfever » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:15 am

I know you feel I'm not right for you. I know you feel I don't fit in with your life anymore. I know you think I'm horrible, mean, and untrustworthy..maybe I am some of these things. But however flawed and messed up I am, I love you. I'll always love you. I may be emontionally unstable, but I've never cheated on you..you are the only one for me..and if that isn't true..you're the only one I want. Please don't leave. It will kill what's left of me. Please.

amyfairy
postinating the countryside
postinating the countryside

Re: Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

Post by amyfairy » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:08 pm

there is more to life than this.
i want to travel the world. i want to feel free.
i miss you. i love you so much.
"now i've come to realise there was nothing cool about you at all"
you hurt me.
i want to get away from this town. i wish i could run and run forever but i've tired that before and it didn't work.
i want to hurt myself even though i don't do that shit anymore and it won't help. i really want to hurt myself.
i feel numb. i want to be happy again. there is no better feeling.
i wish i could cry.
there has to be more than this.