Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

vampirelover
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by vampirelover » Wed May 27, 2009 3:53 pm

you saved my life
longest with no slips - 2 years , 6 months
time since last slip : 2 days

falllingdown
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by falllingdown » Wed May 27, 2009 5:41 pm

Wonder why i get attached so easily to the ones that i can never have. I think of you but i know i can never have the things i have. I am deepy jealous. Want to make you happy and impressed with me. If only i could have that opportunity.
Justice for the 96

Maybe I just want to fly
I want to live I don't want to die
Maybe I just want to breath
Maybe I just don't believe
Maybe you're the same as me
We see things they'll never see
You and I are gonna live forever

-Oasis - Live Forever

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Wed May 27, 2009 5:44 pm

you used me and I let you, now that's over so get over it.
don't devalue my relationship because you can't find love.
You don't know what I feel inside.
*Challenges welcome*
I always love a :lpurpstar:

I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized we're all in this together.

Drop by my place & say hi :)
Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!

DuchessN
creating your space
creating your space

Post by DuchessN » Wed May 27, 2009 6:11 pm

Standing there with you the other night . . . was amazing. I love that you're so willing to reveal yourself to me. I can see that you're scared by it. I am, too. There's something there. I wish I could tell you.

Stefani140
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Stefani140 » Wed May 27, 2009 11:18 pm

Why on earth do you think that I am always available to talk? I mean really, I'm getting ready to leave work! You can clearly see I am gathering my things. And its incredibly rude to not even ask if I have a second...to just launch into a story like there's nothing in the universe more important than listening to you. When I was training you for this job, I had all the time in the world to listen...now I don't, its time to make that transition back to being polite please.
"Even if you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it does not mean you're wrong."

PMs, comments, challenges, advice and hugs welcome.

My Place: http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=128060

zombiepeople
knows the ropes
knows the ropes
Location: next to the spooky bus stop...i've never seen a bus there though...hmm

Post by zombiepeople » Thu May 28, 2009 3:58 am

Why can't you understand that when I"m anxious and feeling upset you can't say those things to me because it causes flashbacks? Do you really care about me at all?
"Wouldn't it be great to heal the world with only a song?"
~Serj Tankian
"Honking Antelope

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Thu May 28, 2009 4:02 am

I know. I'm more sorry than I'll ever acknowledge.

Though it hurts to know that if you could say one thing to me, that is the subject you'd bring up. Was I nothing more to you? Well, I am done. If that is the only thing you can think of, then it's not worth having you in my life. I've moved past it and I'd be glad if amnesia wipes it from my memory and from yours. Don't bring up the past. You forget what I could say about you.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

Stefani140
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Stefani140 » Thu May 28, 2009 3:46 pm

I don't want to be here. I don't want to do your stupid class. I don't want to do my job correctly at all. I want to sit here and pretend none of you exist until I can go home.
"Even if you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it does not mean you're wrong."

guest567

Post by guest567 » Thu May 28, 2009 5:25 pm

Happy Birthday, I hope you get everything you wish for this year.

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Fri May 29, 2009 3:47 pm

I miss you dearly & I can't wait for this to be over. I can wait till the first time I get to kiss you and hug you! You're my favorite person, I love getting to talk to you, getting to tell you about my day. I loved it when I could just text you because I was bored. You're my favorite person, my best friend, my boyfriend.
*Challenges welcome*

Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!

breathing
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by breathing » Sun May 31, 2009 5:53 am

I can't stand being with anyone anymore.
I can't tolerate you, or myself - my being.

I'd like to separate myself from reality for a month or two.

Ruby Tuesday
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Ruby Tuesday » Sun May 31, 2009 8:03 pm

you are so self-righteous and antagonistic, that I find myself echoing you instead of ignoring you. :-?
"I saw spiders where there were no spiders" - patti smith
"'My hands', she said, 'I've left them somewhere and now I can't find them.' She was holding her hands in the air, helplessly, as if she couldn't move them.
'They're right there', I said, 'On the end of your arms'
'No, no', she said impatiently, 'Not those , those are no good anymore. My other hands, the ones I had before, the ones I could touch things with.'" - margaret atwood

place

Sprinklez
post laureate
post laureate

Post by Sprinklez » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:55 am

Fuck fuck fuck fuck!
I hate you all. Go fucking die you low life fucking bastards.
How the fucking hell can you leave me!? I've taken so much bullshit for every single one of you and now you just fucking leave!?
Thanks guys. Soo much. Really I mean it.
Thanks for showing me what great friends you guys are.
Fuck you all. All three of you. I've never left any of you. And now? Yeah
now you all just fucking pretend the last ten fucking years have meant nothing.
Oh sure, go ahead and pretend you're not talking about me. But I
know you are!
Hate you guys.
Hope you realize what complete and total assholes you are before its too late.
8-21-04
5-17-2021
9/11/17 </3

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:35 am

R,
I love you so much. You being gone so long is messing with my head. I just wish I could tell you I don't feel good today. I felt bad. I felt like ending it all. And even when you come home you're not going to be able to support me because you're going to have to work hard to support yourself. So I feel like theres no end
*Challenges welcome*

Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!

catylyx,ver.2
orange smartie
orange smartie

Post by catylyx,ver.2 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:02 am

:redstar: S: you almost lost me to this. i'm still not certain you won't. i've been looking at those sites again. ....i love you so much. you made me believe i was beautiful. but your not here now. and this is all i have left.

:redstar: D: i'm sorry your angry at me for loving him. i'm sorry that because i've forgiven him your disappointed in me. maybe you'll be right and i will get hurt again and just end up being disappointed, but i doubt it. you don't have to like him. i just want you to be there when i walk down the aisle and just be happy that i'm happy.

:redstar: ED: please stop... :cry:

:redstar:

RG
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by RG » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:08 pm

I love you and it hurts me so bad that I hurt you with my mental illness.
I just want you back, I want my husband back

Stefani140
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Stefani140 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:30 pm

You wonder why I'm so quiet today, why I don't seem to be myself. Did you ever think that it's your attitude about yourself? You've spent the last 3 days telling me that everything good I say about you is wrong, and everything you do is shit. I'm sick of it. If you're such a waste, why am I with you? Am I that stupid? No, your being stupid and I'm not indulging it.

insaneTrash
one of us
one of us

Post by insaneTrash » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:24 am

I love you to pieces, you know that right? I know I never say it, but frig I do. I really do. But you know sometimes it really annoys me how you refuse to see things through my eyes. How you assume it's my own entire fault and that I shouldn't complain about some things - for example how cold I felt today. Because I brought it all on upon myself.
But I disagree. I really do. Yes, I self harm, and I don't eat properly but I didn't decide one day to just start all of this rubbish. And if I had the strength to stop right now I would. But I don't. So deal with it. And stop acting like I'm doing these for a hobby. Yes, I know cutting is bad. But you know what? That’s the point, I’m trying to hurt myself, and you telling me its wrong isn’t going to change something I’ve been doing for years. Yep, years. And you didn’t notice. So don’t pretend you know everything about me.
Honestly, I don't know why I do these things. I don't feel like it's my choice anymore, definitely the eating issues, I go through a constant battle everyday to force myself to eat, or to stop myself for eating everything in sight. It isn't easy. And you are not helping. So don’t tell me that I’ve brought this all upon myself one more time. You really don’t know what you are talking about.
So either, be the friend you're trying to be and simply listen to me. Or just leave me alone. I don't need you're judgements. They just make me feel worse off. I'm sorry, but you are not helping by telling me I am a weak person. Cause that made me hate me more. And guess what? That just added fuel to my 'issues'.
But I still love you dearly. You're my best friend, and nothing is going to change that.

pretty
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by pretty » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:45 pm

Just cos you're on my friends list does not mean I like you at all. A is my friend, and you are there just to keep the peace and appease her. I think you're an irresponsible idiot. I wish I'd never met you. I am so happy that she left you, I'm just sad you're still friends. I hope one of these days you come undone and all the stupid fucked up shit you've done and all the people you've hurt or harmed come back to bite you. The moment I met you I knew I didn't like you, and you've only proved my gut right. It's not that the stuff you do is illegal, it's that it's stupid, wrong and fucked up.
'this is what she says gets her through it,
"if I don't let myself be happy now, then when?"' - jimmy eat world

place

kalayla
wearer of happy pants
wearer of happy pants

Post by kalayla » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:17 pm

why do you always do that shit to me? WTF is your purpose?!?!? You say that we are best friends yet you don't wanna tell me anything and you fucking leave me out... I'm really starting to hate you and your family more and more... FUCK YOU!
{ItsFatalYouKnow}
"when they finally
found me this halo fit my throat. I am your contorted angel"

SI free: a while
{{disco lemonade}}
my place<3