Bitch Fest / Things Left Unsaid II *LA*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

WickedWitchElphie
growing roots
growing roots

Post by WickedWitchElphie » Tue Apr 06, 2004 9:19 pm

I really love you, and I don't want you to think that I just want you for all of the stuff that's been going on between us lately. I love you for you. I dread hanging up the phone on you. I just want you all the time, but I have to pretend that all of my emotions are in check, or else we'd be screwing in the broom closet.

LOL...I just added that last bit in to humor myself.
<center>Image

I'm through accepting limits
'Cause someone says they're so
Some things I cannot change
But 'til I try I'll never know
Too long I've been afraid of
Losing love I guess I've lost
Well, if that's love
It comes at much too high a cost...

How can someone like you love someone like me?
*I :heart: KP*
</center>

lazypirates
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by lazypirates » Wed Apr 07, 2004 12:37 am

H&B: I forgive you ((which would be more likely if I ever told them what i want to))

And I want S to show some sympathy for once and prove I can really like him.

jenica h.
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by jenica h. » Wed Apr 07, 2004 1:36 am

Christine: I'm sorry. I am an idiot and a bitch.
"I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain."

SI Free

Bridget0688
creating your space
creating your space

Post by Bridget0688 » Thu Apr 08, 2004 6:34 am

Matt-I'm sorry I got mad at you. I'm sorry for butting into your life. I know I screwed up by making you afraid to cut. I won't be mad at you if you cut again and I want you to tell me if you're upset.

Mom-your dad and I are getting a divorce.
http://busmail.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=68296 <-----My place, replies are welcome!!
Here I stand
Sad & free
I can't cry and I can't see
What I've done
Oh God...What have I done

dreams
growing roots
growing roots

Post by dreams » Thu Apr 22, 2004 5:50 pm

From my b/f - i love you - and him to actually mean it. those three words would mean more than the world to me. make me think that he did actually care.

my parents: i am proud of u and how u've coped this year.

jon: anything - some communication would b great

:clover: brokendreams :clover:

GooGooPanda
settling in
settling in

Post by GooGooPanda » Sun Apr 25, 2004 5:48 pm

Things I'd like to hear:

My parents: We are not as dissappointed as you think we are.

R: I'm sorry I've been blowing you off, I don't mean for you to take it so personally. I'll try to stop. And if you tell me what's going on, I won't get scared and dump you. I love you.

K: I'm sorry I've been so jealous about the part and the stupid car. I really truly honestly in my heart of hearts believe you are not going to screw up the play. Oh, and W's mom did not really put me on suicide watch, because if that were the truth I would not have treated it like a joke. I was just telling people that to make myself more interesting.

T: Sorry I've been such a bitch. I've been going through the same shit as you and probably more. I know what you're feeling.

C: I don't hold myself above you just because you SI and I don't. And I'm also sorry I got jealous about the stupid car.
"She is trapped inside a month of gray
And they take a little every day
She's a victim of her own responses
Shackled to a heart that wants to settle
and then runs away
It's a sin to be fading endlessly..."

-Counting Crows

dreams
growing roots
growing roots

Post by dreams » Tue May 11, 2004 1:19 pm

I still love you baby. I want to be with you and miss you so much. Will you take me back?

pandora
town councillor
town councillor

Post by pandora » Thu May 13, 2004 3:32 am

Last edited by pandora on Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

treasure
forum moderator - workshop & before & after
forum moderator - workshop & before & after

Post by treasure » Fri May 14, 2004 7:55 pm

from my mum: i know i hurt you, i accept that it was my fault and that it was an abuse of my power over you. i know you can't forgive me at the moment and i realise you will never "get over it", so take your time, i will be hear if you want to talk.
(possibly?: i acted like i don't love you but really i do and i promise to show you and give you as much love as i can.)

from my dad: you're not a disappointment.

from C: i'll try to stop pressuring you.
treasure
virtual hugs welcome.
shiny place or old place

Boris
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by Boris » Mon May 17, 2004 11:21 pm

from many adults: sorry i've stereotyped you into a teenager with an attitude problem. you actually are polite and nice, i just don't treat you that way but i should. i shouldn't be treating all teenagers the same way because some of them aren't mean bitches and actually have low self-esteem when i treat them like they are.

a: i only made the comments i did because i like my friend better than i like you and i'm being mean and i shouldn't have

a lot of people: sorry for acting like a bitch to you. taht's waht i am. a bitch.

ohhhh i'm sure i have a lot more...but i'll save them for another time.
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." ~ Dr. Seuss

...long enough without slips that I've lost track. We can all get there, one way or another!

My Blog

raven
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by raven » Thu May 27, 2004 4:12 am

c and m:
i know things are hard right now. i know you're not doing too well, but it doesn't matter because we still love you. you can get through this.
d:
i'm sorry i wasnt there for you. i'll do anything i can to protect you.
him:
i'm sorry. i didn't mean to hurt you. i had no idae the pain it would cause, or the scars it would leave. please forgive me. you've been through so much because of me.

mom:
anything at all....
"life is short but sweet for certain."
^dave matthews band

"I don't understand how you manage to love a mob of birds that has just tried to kill you."
"Oh, Fletch, you don't love that! You have to practice and see the real gull, the good in every one of them, and to help them see it in themselves. That's what I mean by love."
^richard bach, jonathan livingston seagull

Zebraseal
creating your space
creating your space

Post by Zebraseal » Thu May 27, 2004 5:58 pm

father: "tell me something about the real you, i'll listen. i know i haven't really been listening to you in the past, but i promise i will in the future." "i know things aren't as good as they could be between your mother and me. you must have noticed. what do you think about this?"

mother: "what do you want from your life? what's good in your life at the moment? what do you enjoy doing?"

sister: "let me tell you about my life. at school, it's (...) and at home, i feel like (...). my friends are usually (...), and we like to (...)."

m and l: "i'm sorry i stopped all contact with you. i guess i was just confused about everything. let's talk it over and be friends again, ok? it really meant something to me, to have you as a friend."

lots of people in high school: "i'm so sorry i bullied you back then. i have no idea how much it must have hurt you. i guess we were just jealous because you seemed strong and independent. i always thought you're great, but i never dared to say it out loud."

you can always hope, can't you?
Without SI since Nov 6, 2004.

Sleep. Wake up.

kurdt_kobain
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by kurdt_kobain » Thu May 27, 2004 10:22 pm

Hey, I know we didn't give you that good of an award. And <s>I'm sorry,</s> but we did you last and by that point we were in a hurry. I regret not having that much time to spend<s> on you.</s>
Also, if you would <s>ever like to talk,</s> please let me know. It's been my prayer that you'd come ask<s> for me,</s> and I don't want to seem pushy. I just want to let you know that I am here <s>for you.</s>

^^bolds and strikes added...things that are bold are things I either know or things I feel all the time, strikes are what she'd never say.
trying to follow in the footsteps of the masters,
but it's a lot harder than it looks because even though
they had the same size feet as us, they weren't looking
down the whole time while they walked to make sure
they were doing it right.
[story people]

Calluna vulgaris
building community
building community

Post by Calluna vulgaris » Fri May 28, 2004 2:05 am

Dave: I've said it before and I'll say it again... I have faith in you. You're good at things. You're always so irrational. You should love yourself. I love you... as a good friend. I don't think SI is disgusting or low. I understand you need it.

Mike: Your boyfriend isn't a jerk. I'm sorry I keep calling him that. It's obvious he's good to you and you're happy. I'm just kind of jealous, because I wish I was the one making you happy. I have feelings for you. (I get the feeling he might... but he just subtly hints at it and then pulls away... I don't know what to say to him.)

More at another time, I'm sure.

pretty
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by pretty » Fri May 28, 2004 12:29 pm

I'm sorry that I hurt you. I'll let you live your life as you see fit, I won't think bad of you for it. I'm sorry that I did this to you. I love you, nothing will change that. I'll give you the space you need. I'm sorry.

[As fucking if.]
'this is what she says gets her through it,
"if I don't let myself be happy now, then when?"' - jimmy eat world

place

Post by Guest » Fri May 28, 2004 2:38 pm

"I was wrong and I am sorry."

Middleground
settling in
settling in

Post by Middleground » Fri May 28, 2004 8:17 pm

Mum: so what if I was a demanding child? so what if my father didn't want me? you could get a modicum of tact and not tell me that. you could tell me about all the good things I've done instead of rubbing my face in every mistake i've ever made. you will never know about my si because you were the main trigger. you will never know because you do not understand.

Calluna vulgaris
building community
building community

Post by Calluna vulgaris » Sat May 29, 2004 5:05 am

Corey: I didn't mean to ask you that stupid question tonight. Your SI is about you, not about me; it was wrong for me to have made it seem like an attack on myself. I'm a little disappointed that you did it again, and that you didn't call me... but things like that happen. I also didn't mean to be hateful towards your marks... the quantity just frightened me a little. I'm sorry and I love you. I know you're stronger than this.

pretty
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by pretty » Sat May 29, 2004 12:02 pm

We'll help you. We can see there's something really wrong, and we'll support you and help you get back to where you want to be. It's going to be ok.
'this is what she says gets her through it,
"if I don't let myself be happy now, then when?"' - jimmy eat world

place

sassy koala
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by sassy koala » Sat May 29, 2004 5:49 pm

God you're beautiful