Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring
Location: if rain makes Britain great then Manchester is greater

Post by 5th section » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:09 am

well I couldn't say much for your performance, you little twat!
...then one day I realised that the people you see in waiting rooms and car parks and on trains are really far more interesting. That they all have whole novels inside them, a fabric of scar tissues, photos and memories. They are comedies and tragedies and - more often - both at the same time.
- Anna James (1984-2007)

son of ultimate starshine / brother of Eisa & Sprink / Birdie's ornithologist / married to Mande / Chey's uncle
- my place
- my band (or more accurately, the band of which I am the bassist) some SI/SU triggers in lyrics...proceed with caution...

GOING STRAIGHT SINCE 1ST DECEMBER 2009

Sprinklez
post laureate
post laureate

Post by Sprinklez » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:42 am

Z-
fuck you!
im sick of this
i deserve to be happy
its been five months
thats about four too many
dump my sorry ass and get it over with
you know im not perfect
that used to be ok
just fuck off
we both know you want to
8-21-04
5-17-2021
9/11/17 </3

zombiepeople
knows the ropes
knows the ropes
Location: next to the spooky bus stop...i've never seen a bus there though...hmm

Post by zombiepeople » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:59 am

I'm sorry I treat you like shit all the time...I don't mean to, and you don't deserve any of it :(
"Wouldn't it be great to heal the world with only a song?"
~Serj Tankian
"Honking Antelope

zaphriel
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by zaphriel » Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:18 am

I miss you.

I'm angry with you too sometimes though. You give up on things too easily. I wish that you could see the future and not focus on the past and the difficulties for now - but ok you're human.

I know I slipped up and it was out of control, but that I doesn't mean I am out of control. One incident does not mean I'm returning to the place where I gave you hell. It means I needed to visit there to remind myself why I can't go back.

I do still love you.

You'll know that soon enough.

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:56 pm

Don't ask me how I am tomorrow unless you want a snarky answer about how you shouldn't ask unless you actually care about the answer.

Because I'm not fine.
This stupid program is making me miserable. I love the sport. I hate your program.
I'm transferring. That's right--- leaving. Byebye. So, I have a ton of shit to do without dealing with this.
I want to turn my arm into a frickin cutting board. But you don't know I have scars. You've never noticed. Never asked. Never cared.

Would you want me as your coxswain if you knew how fucked up I was?

Oh.... and all of the functional coxboxes in the WORLD won't make me talk in the boat. I don't give a shit. I've tried and tried, but I can't get comfortable enough with you to be able to babble about your shoddy strokes from the bow of the boat. If you have a problem with how I cox, PLEASE... find someone else. I fucking welcome them. They can HAVE my spot. I'm only still here because I can't leave without partially screwing y'all over
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:39 am

i am a bad luck charm. i bring misery to evryone. I should just curl up in a dark corner and have nothing to do with anyone. I dont deserve to be around people. i only cause pain and suffering.

*pixie dust*
building community
building community

Post by *pixie dust* » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:58 am

For the love of god talk to me!

:purpstar:
* Each night I lay awakened by her shivering silent voice *

Pixie's Place

Previously *black raven*

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring
Location: if rain makes Britain great then Manchester is greater

Post by 5th section » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:00 am

you've no idea how important it was to me for you to be there. Maybe one day you will...or not. I'm trying not to have any expectations. I'm just happy to be able to see you.
...then one day I realised that the people you see in waiting rooms and car parks and on trains are really far more interesting. That they all have whole novels inside them, a fabric of scar tissues, photos and memories. They are comedies and tragedies and - more often - both at the same time.
- Anna James (1984-2007)

son of ultimate starshine / brother of Eisa & Sprink / Birdie's ornithologist / married to Mande / Chey's uncle
- my place
- my band (or more accurately, the band of which I am the bassist) some SI/SU triggers in lyrics...proceed with caution...

GOING STRAIGHT SINCE 1ST DECEMBER 2009

zombiepeople
knows the ropes
knows the ropes
Location: next to the spooky bus stop...i've never seen a bus there though...hmm

Post by zombiepeople » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:52 am

STOP CALLING ME, YOU NEVER HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY AND I REALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT THE AMAZING SEX YOU HAVE WTIH YOUR DAMN BOYFRIEND!!! :evil:
"Wouldn't it be great to heal the world with only a song?"
~Serj Tankian
"Honking Antelope

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:55 am

i should have cancled the appointment. i know i should have and now look.

Eva
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by Eva » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:01 pm

I miss you. Why do you behave like that? Why did I believe you?
I want you to come back...

strider 151
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by strider 151 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:05 pm

ugh u stupid brat!!!!! u idiot!!! u dont care for anything but your self. i cant beileve you. insult me, instult my family, make fun of me, start rumors, stick ur f************ ***** head were it shouldnt go. u idiotic cow. grow up. not everything is funny. only 5yr olds laugh at the word poo. u idiot. i want to call you so many names but im 2 nice. how dare u instult my relion. my religious group. my friends. the rumors r so fulse. why do i even trust you. i h8 you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

and mum. thk god ur stupid bf had gone back 2 canida. if he ever comes back i swear m moving out. no second chances, you know how i feel. u are such an idiot. what example are you setting????!?!??

and you dan. Stop it now!!! i dont like u that way. you are making the rumors fly faster u idiot.
PBH, Telling my parents, My place - All welcome [hugs, stars, challenges, questions are all ok :gooddeal: :Fade-color

In the end, it doesnt matter where you have been or who you were,
it only matters who you want to be and where you want to end up.

:pangel: [Working Towards Recovery] :pangel:
*I can do all things through christ who strengthens me, Philippians 4:13*

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:58 pm

i hope everything stays ok with you and the baby. I hope you dont mind i pray that you dont loose the baby. I know how excited you and your family were about the new baby coming and I hate the idiot driver that banged into your car. May justice be served and let no more harm come to you and your family.

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:59 pm

Don't pretend like you care.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

Spidey
board admin
board admin

Post by Spidey » Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:39 am

That is a bit unfair of you to target someone just based on what they say to me. There are more than two of us in this world and I really don't appreciate the connotations that are now present.
there is, in the end, the letting go.
-marya hornbacher

spidey immer voran
(spidey ever onward)

:cowave:

volta
being the change
being the change

Post by volta » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:28 am

i wish you read my looks like my brother used to. so that way i don't have to tell you: mommy, i'm not safe.

Sprinklez
post laureate
post laureate

Post by Sprinklez » Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:20 am

I'm scared ok?
Forever's a long freakin time.
I want it too.
But forever?
We're still in highschool.
Nineth and tenth grade at that.
Do you really mean it?
Or are you going to end up like M??

8-21-04
5-17-2021
9/11/17 </3

Geek101
creating your space
creating your space

Post by Geek101 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:08 pm

I know you're trying to help me, but i don't want to feel like i'm depending on you.

Also, i'm sorry i can be a disappointment.

strider 151
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by strider 151 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:34 pm

ugh for f**ing sake cant u just stop being a hoe and start living your life because your ruining mine. what the hell are you thinking. your a whore. a f**ing hore and idk who the f*** you are cos ur not my mum. why dont u just move to canada with him and leave my life forever. why did u have to spread it?????? you are a dissapointment and i hope you realise how much you are huting me. actually, i hope you dont. you KNOW how much ur hurting me, but u still do these things. dont you think aboutn what people are saying???? dont you think about ho i feel when some 1 says "hows ur bf"?? i want to kill them! and i dont want to be like you when i grow up. i might as well be a prostitute. that would be more acceptable that what the f*** your doing. You are so damn stupid.
PBH, Telling my parents, My place - All welcome [hugs, stars, challenges, questions are all ok :gooddeal: :Fade-color

In the end, it doesnt matter where you have been or who you were,
it only matters who you want to be and where you want to end up.

:pangel: [Working Towards Recovery] :pangel:
*I can do all things through christ who strengthens me, Philippians 4:13*

KLove24
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by KLove24 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:53 pm

I love you and it's killing me. I have never in my life been this damn confused. I don't know wtf to do. I don't know if I'm freaking out for no reason or not.
<center>

<A HREF="http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php? ... A>*replies welcome

</center>