Rant, rave, rage and riot *la*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

red umbrellas
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by red umbrellas » Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:39 am

Why do you keep on being such a bastard?
WHY?
It's all life and fire and lunacy
And excuses and excuses and excuses

Hold On To Yourself - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

"We paint a picture of a scenario - and then we become afraid of it" - Andrea Fella

raisin
one of us
one of us

Post by raisin » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:05 am

Why do you have to paste on that fake smile and pretend the world is hunky-dory. I can tell when you're faking. I liked it better when you were never smiling.
You rave about change, and how it's going to happen. I don't care about change. My life is better without change. Go with the flow.
You make me want to puke. You're a fake. Synthetic. A silk flower. A plastic hammer.
Will it really, actually ever change?
You're already healthy as hell. Don't bring me into it. I can do it without you. You only humiliate me. You bring up false hope in an embarrasing way. Just shut up and let me be me. Let the world be itself. I don't want your change. I want mine.

raisin
one of us
one of us

Post by raisin » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:46 am

I just started SIing.
At first I thought 'oh, it's just something I think is cool. I'll laugh at myself in a while'.
But no.
I held on to reasons.
Am I an idiot for not wanting to stop?
I don't even have an 'oh poor me' reason.
Am I just trying to make some amazing recovery story?
Should I ignore myself and suck it up?
I'm sick and tired of crying. I used to cry so much.
I hate yelling and shouting and fighting, even if it's not me.
Is that a good enough reason?
My parents are married, I still have two grandparents, I have friends (as far as I know).
Okay, I'm fat.
Is that a good enough reason?
Do I have to have some sort of sobby reason, like, my parents are dead?
Am I just a stupid, idiotic, retarded....thing?

raisin
one of us
one of us

Post by raisin » Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:43 pm

You tell her you need a cheerleader.
WHAT DO YOU THINK SHE IS????!!!!!!!
What does she do all day?
Does your laundry, dishes, rubs your back, tells you she loves you, ENCOURAGES YOU.
Do you literally need someone to stand beside you shouting "ra ra ra!!!!" into your ear?
I'd be happy to kick for you...in the face.
Maybe if you stop bitching you'd hear her.

...I seem to post in here quite often....
>:l I'm lame.

:) all better
Oh, I'm fine. Perfectly alright. A-ok. Everything's great. Watch me smile. Life's just hunky-dory.

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:02 pm

why why why why why.

why will nothing i do bring him back.

if the pastor says God does nothing apart from the prayers of his people. Then why does he not answer mine.
*Challenges welcome*
I always love a :lpurpstar:

I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized we're all in this together.

Drop by my place & say hi :)
Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!

infectiousbrain89
settling in
settling in

Post by infectiousbrain89 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:07 pm

Why the fuck would you come? I never invited you and I didnt want to see you.I didnt want to hear you say "hi" or make excuses so you wouldnt have to sit near me.I get it,YOU DON'T WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH ME.Why are you rubbing this in my face?....bastard,how dare you use me.
Last SI 12-2-07 yippee!

~*^*~Chiisa na chikyuu ga mawaru hodo yasashisa mi ni tsuku yo.Mo ichido anata o dakishimetai dekiru dake sotto~*^*~

infectiousbrain89
settling in
settling in

Post by infectiousbrain89 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:19 pm

You are a worthless,backstabbing,whore and I am so ashamed to call you my sister.You fooled everyone around you into thinking you're some fabulous wonderful person INCLUDING YOUR HUSBAND,and you couldnt be more the opposite.Mom is trying to turn me into you!....she's obsessed with you,its pathetic.You are the darling of our community and I will NEVER understand why.People only talk to me to ask about how you are doing AND I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF IT,I COULD PUKE.I am not your newscaster,and I am not an information bag.I am a fucking human being,unlike you,and I want someone to talk to me FOR ONCE just to see how I'm doing.If one more person refers to me as "M's little sister" I'm going to stab them.
And if I have to see your fake cardboard face one more time I'm going to explode.
Last SI 12-2-07 yippee!

~*^*~Chiisa na chikyuu ga mawaru hodo yasashisa mi ni tsuku yo.Mo ichido anata o dakishimetai dekiru dake sotto~*^*~

handmade mute
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by handmade mute » Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:34 am

What part of 'lying is a deal breaker' is hard to understand? You're not some kind of idiot, you know what it means, but still, you lie to me. And then you get caught out at it, and you cry, and say you're sorry. And you cry because I can't believe ANYTHING you say, and you think it's unfair.

If you will lie about so much, how can I believe in what you say? How can I believe you really do love me? You're too scared to give me a real opinion. You say that I get upset easily, so if you can't tell me something small and unimportant, why should I believe you'd have the guts to tell me if you stopped wanting to be with me? How can you expect me to find out that YET AGAIN you've lied, and yet not doubt everything you've ever said.

I asked you, begged you, not to get my hopes up if it wasn't going to happen. And you spent 12 hours telling me it'd happen, then admitted it wasn't going to. And y'know what? That's really fucking cruel.

Oh? And by the way, your dad is a fuckwit who can go fuck himself at his earliest opportunity. Don't fucking hide behind him because you're too gutless to be honest.

So, yeah. Thanks for turning the last 4 years, and the happiest time in my life, into a lie. And thanks for proving that I'm an idiot for letting people close enough to hurt me. Because they always, always do.

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:37 pm

FUCK THIS RAIN! ITS RAINED EVERYDAY FOR WEEKS!

ITS RUINING MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I HATE IT!
*Challenges welcome*
I always love a :lpurpstar:

I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized we're all in this together.

Drop by my place & say hi :)
Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!

InsrSanityHere
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by InsrSanityHere » Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:12 am

'We'll never be able to see eye to eye on the past.'

That's a complete fucking understatement you selfish asshole. You hurt me so much you don't even know. And you say you didn't realize what you were doing? Bullshit. You knew damn well what you were doing that night you seduced me, that night you said all those lovely words and stole my breath away. And then you knew damn well what you were doing when you kissed me last summer.

I hate you, I want you gone. You just make me cry because you've changed so much. You ruined my life, you turned it upside down and don't even care. You want to shove everything under the rug and be 'just friends' now. You never loved me, you used me.

I HATE YOU!and yet I love you still...
In the deepest, darkest hour of the night, admit to yourself that you would die if you were forbidden to write. And ask yourself, the answer, where your heart spreads it roots to the deepest part, Must I write?
If there were no rewards to reap
I certainly would have walked away by now...
...and I still may.

prettyvacant
building community
building community

Post by prettyvacant » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:06 pm

Internet - check
Cheap alcohol - check
Ace pool and beach nearby - check
Cushty job - check
Running water and electricity at home? - negativo...what the furk is going on?!?! :o

I'd really rather have the water and electricity please. If it's not too much trouble.
Nine hundred and ninety-nine can't bide
The shame or mocking or laughter,
But the Thousandth Man will stand by your side
To the gallows-foot - and after!

amyfairy
postinating the countryside

Post by amyfairy » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:44 pm

I CAN'T FUCKING DRIVE!!!

ARRGHHHHHHHHH!

:cry:

zombiepeople
knows the ropes
knows the ropes
Location: next to the spooky bus stop...i've never seen a bus there though...hmm

Post by zombiepeople » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:54 am

God damn it, when you're at work, you work. I don't care that she's back from czech and she's been gone for a month! I'm new, inexperienced, and you two are just sitting there for hours not doing anything and just talking.

And oh god the DRAMA that comes with you too! I'm so fucking glad that you let me go home early today. I don't think I could have stood another minute listening to you go on and on about shit and ordering me around the fucking store!! :evil:
"Wouldn't it be great to heal the world with only a song?"
~Serj Tankian
"Honking Antelope

amyfairy

Post by amyfairy » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:22 pm

i don't want to go to my own graduation because my parents are going to argue. my mum will be pissed off that my dad has booked a hotel room for me and him. and she doens't want to get one. but she'll want a life with my dad. which he'll be pissed off about and charge her petrol money.
i feel so stuck in the middle. it's not possible to keep both happy. it's going to be crap, especially since my sister isn't there to keep the peace.

and i wanted to meet up with a couple of friends the night before but you'll both be sitting in your rooms alone so i guess i can't. i hate this. i'm really dreading it. i don't even want to bring it up with my mum as it'll be me that's shot down. as i'm his daughter.

:(

prettyvacant
building community
building community

Post by prettyvacant » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:38 pm

:argggh:

stoppit! you're driving me insane! if you're fat then i'm the sydney opera house in clothes :evil:
Nine hundred and ninety-nine can't bide
The shame or mocking or laughter,
But the Thousandth Man will stand by your side
To the gallows-foot - and after!

steady hands
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by steady hands » Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:23 pm

i'm going to be healthy!

so suck that, bitch!!

DancingInTheMist
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by DancingInTheMist » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:07 pm

Stop trying to change me!!
Im so fed up with you telling me how im not good enough.
I know, okay?
I fucking know.
So shut up and just leave me alone! :evil:
^By WDS =]

<center> :redstar: My Place :redstar: </center>

*poke*
town councillor
town councillor

Post by *poke* » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:07 am

An Almost Introduction
Ian,

I dont know if you know my name, its Sarah. Im Cobs girlfriend. We met once, briefly, at Marks house in Peartree Bridge? Well hi anyway. I haven't enjoyed writing this letter, and you wont enjoy reading it, but I feel it has to be said (or in this case, typed). Sorry its long, but read me out....

I dont think you know how much you have hurt Cob... or me for that fact. He called today for a small bit of information and to let you know hes going away, at which you seemed not bothered. Do you KNOW how hard he trys to get to come and see you? Painfully huge amounts. When you let him know you will get back to him to see if he can come over on a weekend, he spends the whole week waiting on your call, just to be continually disappointed when you either dont call or say no sorry something else has cropped up. Maybe its not ur fault, maybe it is.

Today when you called... you said you were at work on the canal.. for your sake you had better have been. The pain that he felt when he thought that you were lying and that you haven't been working recently was so so painful it resonated through the house. He thinks that you have lied each time he has tried to come over and visit you and that you just dont want to see him. Let him know if this is the case... trust me, it would mean a lot to him, and to me.

He cried... the 3rd time I have seen him cry since I have known him, over 2 years now. Each time, its been because of you.

Do you know how helpless you feel when there is NOTHING you can do to comfort someone? Its horrible, having to sit and watch them cry. I hope you never have to.

Do you know, he has more fond memories of Finns dad than he has of you? Hes convinced you dont love him, that you care far more about your new family than him, even though hes your son as well. He wants to be a part of your new family, can you not see that?

Hes asked me before, why is it those people who love and idolise their dads that dont get to see them, that have dads who dont WANT to see them? I ask you, why?

Anyways, I hope you managed to read this far.... And I hope it doesn't put you off meeting me. I would like to meet you.. I dont know why I think I just want to see you in the flesh and put a face to the name.

Sarah.

p.s - we got engaged in 2006. I'm still not sure if you're invited to the wedding.
Burnt Hobbits On Toast!!!!!

Proud Member of NOB WHEATS
Not Old But We Hate Every and All Text Speak

>>>>>>>>> :marm: !!!! <<<<<<<<

handmade mute
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by handmade mute » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:52 pm

(sorry for reviving what seems a dead thread, but I desperately need somewhere to vent, and starting a thread kinda means making people feel obligated to read it).

P,
I am not the bad guy here. I'm tired of you publically playing the victim. You spent all night last night grading papers, and you started scrapping when everyone else packed up. You could have spent the night spending time with YOUR friends who YOU wanted to go see, instead, you did your own thing and were quite rude at points to everyone else. But crying foul that if you did the work last night you wouldn't have to do it today is bullshit, and completely unfair.

We planned 'date days', one day a week where it wasn't about school, it was about us, about spending time with each other free from those stressed. You've bowed out on them for months now, bowed out of any meaningful time with me so you can do more school work. Now I have the choice; they can either be date days, or me making you take me somewhere I can take photos. Considering you made me go to the photography course adn I'm required to be taking photos, I don't actually have much of a choice if I want to get through it without being the badguy somewhere else in my life.

The thing is, you were happy to admit to me that you'd be taking school work and be elsewhere doing it. But when there are other people around? Suddenly you're this fucking victim bailing on your friends so you could spend time with me today. And that's not fair. It's not fair that yet again I've done nothing wrong and you're putting me in a position where other people get to be upset at me for it anyway.

Not cool, P.

And playing the 'I left all my schoolwork at school all week' line? I call bullshit. You spent the time making posters... to put up at school. It wasn't about having fun, or spending time with me, it was about getting stuff done for school.

I don't think I'm a bitch for wanting to spend time with you where your school isn't directly involved, or the only thing discussed. I don't think it's mean to be resentful of the fact you've narrowed your reality down to school, sharing school stories, doing stuff for school.

The thing is, at no time did I say the break up was forever. I said that, the way things were, I couldn't cope with all the bullshit. I couldn't cope with letting you treat me like crap and saying nothing, and excusing it because oh, you're tired, and stressed. We've broken up before, usually at your insistence by the way, and we've told no one (except me crying on Bus without you knowing about it), we've worked it out and got back together. But you told your students this week. And that's kinda added a level of finality that wasn't needed. You say your world crumbled when you said it, but why fucking say it? Why tell your kids that you *had* a partner, but you'd just broken up? And I hate your reasoning: in the spirit of honesty. Here's a thought, P, why not bring that spirit home with you and actually be honest with me? You'll be compeltely fucking honest with your students if they ask you something, and it's a complete fucking battle to get you to be honest over the simplest thing when you're with me.

I am angry. I am angry that the only way I can get you to focus on me for more than a thirty second period (and that's being generous), is to either be fighting with you, or suicidal. And I don't want to be either. I don't want to require all the angst and hurt feelings just to be worthy of your time. It's tempting, though, to act suicidal just so you will see me. I don't want to be that person though. I just want to be on the top five of someone's priority list. Not even number one, but top five. I can't remember the last time I was in your top ten.

You will drop everything to go fix your Mum's computer. It's like pulling teeth to get you to do the stuff with me you promised we'd do. I kinda hate you for that.

calypso
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by calypso » Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:13 am

No IRL.

I hate that you're such a negative force. I hate that you make me feel guilty for wanting to use what is mine and that you haven't even asked to fucking use in the first place! I hate that you got so mopey about your ex sleeping with someone else and that same night hooked up with someone who's just broken up after 4 years and now you're the victim again! You have no right to complain about that, you did something ridiculously stupid and he thinks so too. Now stop fucking storming about the house like you own it, because you don't if you refuse to even pay rent to stay here! I'm really over this teenage drama shit. FUCKING STOP IT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!