Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

caged bird
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by caged bird » Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:05 pm

why didn't you ask me why it had been so long, convince me to go, to change things.

i wish you understood me better sometimes
visit my website
My Place

Being almost devastated is horrible because it lingers. But total devastation brings a kind of peace. It lets you give up.
Thieves and Kings: Volume Two by Mark Oakly

The line between normal and crazy seemed impossibly thin. A person would have to be an expert tightrope walker in order not to fall.
Running with scissors - Augusten Burroughs

joho
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

*VIVID LANGUAGE IMAGERY*

Post by joho » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:02 pm

WHY DO YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE HATE ME? WHAT DID I DO. God i love. what's wrong with me, preps. why? why did u torture me tease mehate me why what the fuck i hate you you suck bitches kill fuck you all i wish i could wrap a cord around your necks get rid of you all i'm sorry to say but YOU HAVE RUINED MY ENTIRE LIFE. i can't live. can't work function hate myself hate you. God I love. what's wrong with me why why[/b]

Inthebox
building community
building community

Post by Inthebox » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:28 am

I just need to stay away from you or I will need you too much
"We think the point is to pass the test or overcome the problem, but the truth is that things don't really get solved. They come together and they fall apart. The healing comes from letting there be room for it all to happen: Room for grief, for relief, for misery, for joy." Pema Chodron

"There is room for all of your feelings - take a moment, be quiet and let there be room in your heart and the bursting will ease" C

"What a Long, Strange Trip it's been" Grateful Dead

PLAIN JANE
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by PLAIN JANE » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:04 am

I want to help..........don't know how

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring
Location: if rain makes Britain great then Manchester is greater

Post by 5th section » Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:23 pm

I'm trying! Give me a chance!
...then one day I realised that the people you see in waiting rooms and car parks and on trains are really far more interesting. That they all have whole novels inside them, a fabric of scar tissues, photos and memories. They are comedies and tragedies and - more often - both at the same time.
- Anna James (1984-2007)

son of ultimate starshine / brother of Eisa & Sprink / Birdie's ornithologist / married to Mande / Chey's uncle
- my place
- my band (or more accurately, the band of which I am the bassist) some SI/SU triggers in lyrics...proceed with caution...

GOING STRAIGHT SINCE 1ST DECEMBER 2009

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:28 pm

i really hope i didnt do anything to make you feel bad and if i did i hope you tell me cause i feel bad that i did and i want to know but i dont want to ask incase its nothing to do with me

caged bird
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by caged bird » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:47 pm

i, just can't anymore, i'm sorry
visit my website
My Place

Being almost devastated is horrible because it lingers. But total devastation brings a kind of peace. It lets you give up.
Thieves and Kings: Volume Two by Mark Oakly

The line between normal and crazy seemed impossibly thin. A person would have to be an expert tightrope walker in order not to fall.
Running with scissors - Augusten Burroughs

joho
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by joho » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:44 am

God. i hate myself. i hate you for it. bitch i hate you suck i can't stand this. Repeat, I CAN'T STAND THIS. I can no longer take this. i hate you. hate.

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring
Location: if rain makes Britain great then Manchester is greater

Post by 5th section » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:25 pm

Get yourself sorted! I've put a shitload of work into this & what precisely have you done?
...then one day I realised that the people you see in waiting rooms and car parks and on trains are really far more interesting. That they all have whole novels inside them, a fabric of scar tissues, photos and memories. They are comedies and tragedies and - more often - both at the same time.
- Anna James (1984-2007)

son of ultimate starshine / brother of Eisa & Sprink / Birdie's ornithologist / married to Mande / Chey's uncle
- my place
- my band (or more accurately, the band of which I am the bassist) some SI/SU triggers in lyrics...proceed with caution...

GOING STRAIGHT SINCE 1ST DECEMBER 2009

WildChild101
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by WildChild101 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:20 am

im trying to be angry with you cos its easier than hurting so muchh
i love you. i probs always will, but you have no idea what your doing to me. i cant look at you. i cant even cry at the moment. my heart isnt healing as well as i thought it would and i want to punch your face in but i just want you to hug me and say your sorry and you loved me all along and youve made a big mistake.
but its not going to happen is it?
i love you to the end

gravity_defiant
growing roots
growing roots

Post by gravity_defiant » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:22 am

No, I'm not OK. But thanks for asking.

WildChild101
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by WildChild101 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:15 am

when you ask if im okay and i say yes, ask me if im sure.

i feel so completely alone.
i love you to the end

Pissenlit
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by Pissenlit » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:06 am

Fuck you. Fuck you fuck you fuck you I don't understand people. Why are people assholes? Why are people mean? Why doesn't anybody give a shit? What did I do wrong? I'm too slow to figure it out by myself. I don't care. I give up. Fuck you all. I may be slow socially, but at least I don't treat everyone like shit. Fuck you.
Unattended children will be given espresso and a free kitten!

I can has place now?

I am the grammarian about whom your mother warned you!

Dandelion fluff

Ruby Tuesday
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Ruby Tuesday » Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:56 am

When I wake up feeling shitty and anxious, I really don't need the suggestion that I've purposefully made you feel shitty too. :-?
"I saw spiders where there were no spiders" - patti smith
"'My hands', she said, 'I've left them somewhere and now I can't find them.' She was holding her hands in the air, helplessly, as if she couldn't move them.
'They're right there', I said, 'On the end of your arms'
'No, no', she said impatiently, 'Not those , those are no good anymore. My other hands, the ones I had before, the ones I could touch things with.'" - margaret atwood

place

Stefani140
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Stefani140 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:21 pm

Why do you think its ok to say "I have an important question for you" then say you'll ask me later and leave? You know how paranoid I get. How could you not know I'd sit here until you come back and bite my nails and worry about that question? That's what I do every other time, maybe your trying to torture me.
"Even if you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it does not mean you're wrong."

PMs, comments, challenges, advice and hugs welcome.

My Place: http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=128060

daisy_chain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by daisy_chain » Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:11 am

I was afraid that you would judge me if i told you. Thats why i didnt. Im not sure if that is just paranoia on my part, or whether there is some truth in that. I desperately want to reach out, but i dont know if i can trust you- even if not explaining makes you think i am just a bit strange. I'm torn.
I'm just dreaming out loud.

My Place

myfriendscallmeerika
growing roots
growing roots

Post by myfriendscallmeerika » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:58 am

to d- i know that you si...or at least that you used to. and you know that i do... or at least that i used to. so could we talk about it please? cuz i've never talked to anyone irl about my si and i would really like to.

to c- you know what you did and i know what you did and i fucking hated you for a long fucking time because of it. and it fucked up my life for a long time. but i dont hate you anymore because that hate just turned me ugly inside and its not fucking up my life anymore because im not letting it. but i still think you're a sorry piece of shit.

gosh that feels good just to write it.

ambivalent red
growing roots
growing roots

Post by ambivalent red » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:20 pm

Dr G- I'm SU and need major help. I cant keep going on- but I cant let my husband go threw my SU. It would break his heart.
Please help me get past this. Whatever I need to do I will do.

H- I'm sorry you have a fucked wife. I wish i could change. If I could I would have your babies and be the best wife in the world. But my mind wont let me do it. I'm sorry, you got some damaged goods here.
There's no where to run
There's no where to hide
From what's in your mind - It's a Ghetto
-Supreme Beings Leisure

WildChild101
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by WildChild101 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:39 pm

i dont care about you
i dont care about you
i dont care about you
i dont care about you
i dont care about you

i keep trying to tell myself. it isnt working.
i dont know whats happening to me. ive given up.
i love you to the end

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:08 pm

stop fucking telling people the dog is dying. I'm fucking sick of your defeatist attitude, anything happens and thats it- you give up and say 'oh its inevitable'. How dare you tell people the dog is dying when the dog is merely sick, how fucking dare you! I can't believe that at your age you haven't worked out that one setback does not mean failure. Your negative attitude towards this is bringing me down and not creating a positive healing atmosphere for the dog. He doesn't need you to give up on him, he needs you to have faith. It's nice to know that you love him so much that at the first sign of trouble you give up. You are over twice my age, you should be ashamed of yourself. Grow the fuck up.
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.