Rant, rave, rage and riot *la*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

ultimate starshine
buskateer
buskateer

Post by ultimate starshine » Tue May 27, 2008 12:10 am

I odnt even know where to start with you. apart frm the fact that yah, I love ya, your my best mater but i am still pissed off.
no not with you. with me.
I am so jealous of you. you got to go home. your skinny. your gorgeous. you are acsolutely fucking perfect.
and im me.
I cant live like this. surely you can nderstand. i cant do irt.
Sprink is my wonderful gobby (goblin) daughter
I am 5th Sections mummy
RDS is my amazing sister
Elmoscaresme is my adorable niece
I am Eisa's Fairy

"The marks I make, The steps I take, Prove i still exist" ~ written by me."

"Never let the fear of striking out... stop you from playing the game" - A cinderella story

Place

I'm.that.forgettable.
creating your space
creating your space

Post by I'm.that.forgettable. » Tue May 27, 2008 1:19 am

oh my fucking god. I'm so sick of it. For once, I think I might **actually start to be happy or at least sort of okay something fucking goes wrong. It's not even my fucking fault! And what're we supposed to do about it? HUH? I'm so pissed. I'm starting to think I'm sane and all of a sudden god hates me. Someone hates me. Because obviously, I just can't stay happy.

You know what? It's not fair. Yeah, life's not fair.. blah, blah, blah...
Screw you guys, I hate high school.
hugs and pms are perfectly okay.

Dear Diary, My Teen Angst Has A Bodycount *possible trigs* (My Place)

"You know the thing about hope, how it sneaks up behind you when you're sure everything's in the toilet, and starts whispering to you that maybe, just maybe, things could turn around." --Joan Bauer, from Rules of the Road

Electronikate
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by Electronikate » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:17 am

You're obese. You're useless. You're worthless. You don't deserve anything. I want you dead but you can't die at the moment because that would mean you dying fat. I'm sick of you. I'm sick of this. You're disgusting. Why would anyone want to have anything to do with you considering the state you're in. You need to proove this you pathetic piece of shit. Do you honestly realise how hideous you are? You're making me want to shred my skin apart. You deserve nothing but pain and emptiness. You turn my stomach over and over. I will never love you .

steady hands
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by steady hands » Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:24 am

fuck you.

i'm done.
i'm not going to say it was the last time, because I already know it was.
there's nothing to prove.
it's over.

i'm fucking ecstatic that you're out of my life.
if you were a person, i'd beat you bloody and then bury you alive.

amyfairy
postinating the countryside

Post by amyfairy » Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:10 am

i don't like being around drunk people!

SarahBee
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by SarahBee » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:26 am

For once in your fucking life, treat me the same way as you treat him. I know you're ever so in love and I love him too - the two of you are my best friends; that's why IT FUCKING HURTS when you prioritise each other so highly and so obviously over me. He comes before everything everything everything in your life and I don't even get a look in. Can't come visit me at uni because you won't have the money? BULLSHIT. I know your finances at uni, we've been over them about twenty times, and I know how much a train ticket from yours to mine would be. It's perfectly fucking reasonable, but you just don't want to come see me, but you expect me to come see you? And you'll go see him once every two fucking weeks, won't you? And you'll be disgustingly soppy because if the two of you don't see each other for a day and a half you ignore the rest of the world when you do see each other because you missed each other so much.
Stop being so fucking soppy. But it's not even that! I can handle being soppy. Soppy couples, that's okay. It's when you're soppy and you ignore me and you ignore your other important friends and your personality changes with him and it makes me SICK. You go along with nearly everything he says when you don't mean it because it's easier. And it's never important things because you really DO have a fantastic relationship and you're honest and the two of you are made for each other, but could you please play that down just a bit and realise that there are other people in this world who love you two just as much as you love each other?
I WANT TO BE A PART OF YOUR LIVES.
It's only gotten worse over the year and a half you've been a couple. I don't understand how you've managed to become MORE self involved rather than branching out.
It would just be fucking nice if you'd act like you cared.
<center>"You were
water to me
deep and bold and fathoming....
You were
sunrise to me
rise and warm and streaming....
<b>Go to your wide futures, you said.</b>"

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."

<b><a href="http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=122444"> My Place!</a></b>

Scatterbrain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by Scatterbrain » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:45 am

Fuck you. I know you have a crush on her, but does that really mean you cant talk to me anymore. And can you not take a fucking hint?? I texted you pointing out that we hadnt talked in a long time. Do you think that may mean I want to talk with you? Apparently not. I feel like an idiot because this always happens. I feel like I have met someone who really cares, but they just end up ditching me for someone/something better. I'm so fucking stupid. I'm sorry I ever trusted you. I dont want to see you or talk to you right now, so how the fuck am I going to live with you for a year?? Fuck off.

~Megan
"The impossible just takes a little longer."
- HCJ (1/9/25- 2/26/08 )

"That there, that's not me/I go where I please/I walk through walls/I float down the Liffey
I'm not here/This isn't happening"
- "How to Disappear Completely" Radiohead

Place: Want to live and breathe/I want to be part of the human race
PBH: Back to the basics

Ruby Tuesday
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Ruby Tuesday » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:12 pm

when the FUCK are things going to get BETTER? :evil: I'm trying and it's not making enough of a difference.
"I saw spiders where there were no spiders" - patti smith
"'My hands', she said, 'I've left them somewhere and now I can't find them.' She was holding her hands in the air, helplessly, as if she couldn't move them.
'They're right there', I said, 'On the end of your arms'
'No, no', she said impatiently, 'Not those , those are no good anymore. My other hands, the ones I had before, the ones I could touch things with.'" - margaret atwood

place

amyfairy

Post by amyfairy » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:01 pm

arghh it's bugging me how i always end up sitting on the floor because you've basically moved in! it's okay most of the time, you're a good guy, but there are 7 seats at this house is meant for 7 people - so why do i feel like the extra one? it's not even your fucking house!

HakunaMatata
one of us
one of us

Post by HakunaMatata » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:38 am

You're a fucking whorebag. Can you not see asking to kiss a best mates boyfriend is a little more than a joke? Can you not see you overstepped the line? Can you not see that you use alcohol as an excuse? For fucks sake go and do some growing up. I'm glad you lost your baby because of the life it would have had to live with you is unimaginable- in a bad way.
*NO HUGS PLEASE*

Ache-me se for capaz HM's place- everyone welcome but please read first post!

'Love is worth everything. How much are you willing to risk?'~Umara, gone forever, forgotten never.
'You can't put a price on happiness. Follow your dreams'~ Mithz

I don't like country and western. I don't like rock music, I don't like rockabilly or rock and roll particularly. I don't like much, really, do I? But what I do like, I love passionately. ~ The Pet Shop Boys

infectiousbrain89
settling in
settling in

Post by infectiousbrain89 » Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:32 am

You couldnt have bothered to write one stupid freaking email....seriously, how long does that take out of your precious time? 5 minutes? Fuck you.I wish I hated you the way you clearly hate me.
You complain that no one cares about you and then ignore me when I tell you how much you mean to me,and that I need you in my life.I'M SICK OF BEING TAKEN FOR GRANTED AND USED.

I hate myself for loving such an utter piece of crap asshole.
Please Fuck off.
Last SI 12-2-07 yippee!

~*^*~Chiisa na chikyuu ga mawaru hodo yasashisa mi ni tsuku yo.Mo ichido anata o dakishimetai dekiru dake sotto~*^*~

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:07 pm

Fuck you! I left someone, secure in the knowledge that you would be there for me afterwards. But NO! You "changed your mind" because you "didn't know how you felt" and "weren't 100% certain". WELL THATS JUST GREAT!

What the hell did I ever do to lead you on? I've always been honest, even when it would have screwed me over to do so. Actually, it did screw me over. Thanks for reminding me. I gave up almost everything I had for you. I really liked you. I really do like you. I pray and I beg and I cry. I haven't bled but I'll be damned if I spill one drop of blood for you! Next time, I'll be more wary.
You told me that you hoped to talk to me later. Well, wasn't that just a lie? You have not spoken to me since! You said that you still wanted to be friends. I told you that I did, too, regardless. Well, I MEANT IT! I fucking meant it!
Apparently you chose another girl over me. A girl who lives hundreds of miles away. She is a voice on a phone or text on a screen to you. I am HERE. I am here in the flesh. You can hold me, touch me, kiss me, screw me, and talk to me. You cannot do that with her. What am I missing?!

Oh, but i have a plot! I have a plot! I'll still be in your presence, I promise. I'll walk around looking hot as hell and you will regret the night you told me that you didn't want me. I promise: I will wear bikinis and midriff shirts and short shorts. Never mind that I don't usually do that. I will this time! You will have to ASSURE me with all of your might that you want me for me to agree again!

Fuck you. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned and you fucking scorned me!
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

Ruby Tuesday
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Ruby Tuesday » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:46 pm

i feel like a fucking leper. I thought you'd all rally around me when I came home, help drag me out of this, but I'm sitting in fucking silence. I want to be nowhere. :evil: I have had ENOUGH. :x
"I saw spiders where there were no spiders" - patti smith
"'My hands', she said, 'I've left them somewhere and now I can't find them.' She was holding her hands in the air, helplessly, as if she couldn't move them.
'They're right there', I said, 'On the end of your arms'
'No, no', she said impatiently, 'Not those , those are no good anymore. My other hands, the ones I had before, the ones I could touch things with.'" - margaret atwood

place

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:40 am

I WANT A BIRTHDAY you stupid bitch.
your my mom. I don't care if I'm going to be 19. I want cake and ice cream. I really don't think it's that much to ask for.

IM NOT 40 IM 18!!!!
I know that's an "adult" but I'd like you to recognize that TEEN is still at the end of the word 18 & 19.

its not fair. why do I always have to grow up so fast???
*Challenges welcome*
I always love a :lpurpstar:

I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized we're all in this together.

Drop by my place & say hi :)
Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!

infectiousbrain89
settling in
settling in

Post by infectiousbrain89 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:29 am

I'm lost confused and fucking numb as hell.I also can't post on the Before & after section which is making me feel WAY shittier.I don't think I can resist these urges anymore,it's too exhausting.I want to cry or scream or slice my wrists or fucking SOMETHING.I can't take it.I'm scared how unlike myself I have been lately...I can't eat,I'm not sleeping well,I can't function,I have no energy.I'm just existing and I want to fucking feel alive.
I don't want to feel sad anymore,I just want to feel the pain and get it over with.
Last SI 12-2-07 yippee!

~*^*~Chiisa na chikyuu ga mawaru hodo yasashisa mi ni tsuku yo.Mo ichido anata o dakishimetai dekiru dake sotto~*^*~

amyfairy

Post by amyfairy » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:31 am

I'm hurting so much, this was the final kick. Why did I have to be so fucking stupid so as to get confused with traffic lights - what a retard! I could have passed but I basically threw that money away. And all the extra lessons - what a waste. I'm such a let down. Why did I have to get confused at a set of fucking traffic lights, I've never done that before :cry: It still SUCKS. I hate myself.

I'm.that.forgettable.
creating your space
creating your space

Post by I'm.that.forgettable. » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:38 am

Don't hate me because I'm going to fucking miss you! I feel stupid and selfish as it is thinking about only me when I know you're going through stuff too. It just seems like you don't believe that it's that hard for me..

You're my best friend... and the only person I can trust. So I'm sorry if you're going away and I don't want to deal with it. The only other friggin person I have resembling a best friend stabbed me in the back, and ditched me. And I **still gave her a freakin chance! It doesn't matter anyway, because she's going to be gone soon too. And the other closest thing I have to a friend is gone for more than a month. It seems like everyone else is leaving me.

You were my last hope. I dunno what I might do when you're gone.
hugs and pms are perfectly okay.

Dear Diary, My Teen Angst Has A Bodycount *possible trigs* (My Place)

"You know the thing about hope, how it sneaks up behind you when you're sure everything's in the toilet, and starts whispering to you that maybe, just maybe, things could turn around." --Joan Bauer, from Rules of the Road

Roxi
knows the ropes
knows the ropes

Post by Roxi » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:08 pm

Why is facebook not working ????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *distressed look*

We are the girls with anxiety disorders, filled appointment books, five-year plans. We take ourselves very, very seriously. We are the peacemakers, the do-gooders, the givers, the savers. We are on time, overly prepared, well read, and witty, intellectually curious, always moving… We drink coffee, a lot of it. We are on birth control, Prozac, and multivitamins… We are relentless, judgmental with ourselves, and forgiving to others. We are the daughters of the feminists who said, “You can be anything,” and we heard, “You have to be everything." - Courtney Martin.

mephistopheles
cow control
cow control

Post by mephistopheles » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:23 pm

Why are you SINGING in the library?

-___-
“Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.”

zombiepeople
knows the ropes
knows the ropes
Location: next to the spooky bus stop...i've never seen a bus there though...hmm

Post by zombiepeople » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:40 pm

Aah! Why can't I stop being so frusterated with everything other people do. it's like when someone doesn't use their turning signal in my neighborhood or something like that I get so pissed. I just want to say "fuck you" to the world and give everything that exists the finger.

And I know really taht it's not frustration with everyone else, but it's frusteration with myself, so I guess fuck you, me! You need to fucking calm down for five minutes and think about things, but you never do, do you?
"Wouldn't it be great to heal the world with only a song?"
~Serj Tankian
"Honking Antelope