Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:10 pm

I miss you.......i miss us.....

red umbrellas
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by red umbrellas » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:31 pm

I don't believe you. You and her...no way. Seriously. You're wasting her time and yours and the worst thing is, you'll come out of it fine all over again. I wish she would dump you...not because I'm a bitch, but because you have no idea how to treat people.

_____

What is wrong? Please talk to me? Sitting with you, not knowing how to help was the hardest thing.

_____

I want you to tell me that this will be ok.
It's all life and fire and lunacy
And excuses and excuses and excuses

Hold On To Yourself - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

"We paint a picture of a scenario - and then we become afraid of it" - Andrea Fella

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:53 pm

I no longer think of you as my brother. You are nothing to me but a selfish, abusive bastard who gets way more than he ever deserved. You suck the life out of this house. The worst thing is you think you're the victim in all this, that we are ganging up on you. When you leave next week I want nothing more to do with you, you are not coming back. I refuse to have to drag down my life any longer. You are not my brother.
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring
Location: if rain makes Britain great then Manchester is greater

Post by 5th section » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:15 pm

Please do it. Give me an excuse to get out...then you can all go to hell, or maybe go the the BNP, because from what you were saying yesterday it sounds like you'd get on very well with them.
...then one day I realised that the people you see in waiting rooms and car parks and on trains are really far more interesting. That they all have whole novels inside them, a fabric of scar tissues, photos and memories. They are comedies and tragedies and - more often - both at the same time.
- Anna James (1984-2007)

son of ultimate starshine / brother of Eisa & Sprink / Birdie's ornithologist / married to Mande / Chey's uncle
- my place
- my band (or more accurately, the band of which I am the bassist) some SI/SU triggers in lyrics...proceed with caution...

GOING STRAIGHT SINCE 1ST DECEMBER 2009

faegirl
building community
building community

Post by faegirl » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:27 pm

i miss you more than i can ever tell you... more than i should... we're really pretty superficial friends, but you're the only one who calls me anymore... the only one who sends me real emails and not that "forward this to 10 friends" crap... the only one whose opinion seems to matter to me anymore...

and other than a 3 sentence "i'm busy" email, i haven't heard from you in almost 2 whole weeks...

...but you're not too busy to play beer pong and go to parties. and i know that just because i'm a lonely pathetic loser, that's no reason you can't go off with your friends and do whatever you want... after all, i don't own you, you're not my boyfriend, you're not even my best friend...

but it still hurts me... that once again there's someone in my life who's so much more important to me than i am to them.

and it hurts me that my fear that you were only calling/emailing me all the time because you were on restriction and *couldn't* go out with your friends and i was just always available to kill time with is true... it took about 2 weeks for it to fully happen, but it happened - you're "real" friends all realized you're available again, and i'm thrown aside.

and it really, really hurts. and it hurts that's there's really no way i could ever tell you that.
"lonely doesn't even begin to cover it."

faegirl is notoriously bad at keeping up with places

i :heart: the disco cow :disco:

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:07 pm

part of me is a bit jealous/resentful of the fact that you've been with him for that long and not had sex and yet he's not left you or cheated on you. part of me also think that the fact you haven't is just plain weird.

Stefani140
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Stefani140 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:28 pm

why the fuck did you have to chose today to want to pick a fight?! I can hardly string a coherent thought together, let alone a damn sentence! yet today is the day you decide to challenge me on everything and be difficult. do you want to fucking fight with me? Is that it? you want an argument when I'm not at my best? Then you immediately say you didn't mean it that way when I argue? I don't have the energy for this today, so for now...fuck you.
"Even if you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it does not mean you're wrong."

PMs, comments, challenges, advice and hugs welcome.

My Place: http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=128060

ambivalent red
growing roots
growing roots

Post by ambivalent red » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:37 pm

You are a bitch. You are a whore. You are the most selfish person in the world. Why did you not tell me Dad was ok? I could not reach him. Dont blame him, you bitch. It's your fault, it's always your fault! You are his wife, be a fucking wife and keep his children in the loop! And when we call pick up your fucking phone!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Hello my love. I thought of you today. I feel guilty to think of you, but I know who you are to me. You know it, too, dont you?
Please just ask me. Please just confirm I'm not the only one trapped in the ring.
Why cant you get out of my head?? Why did you take my heart when you moved?? Why the fuck cant I get it back and give it to my husband? I have your heart, what did you give your wife?
Why did you put thoses pictures on your myspace? I dont want to see your beautiful wedding. I want to see you happy, but I want you to want me, too.
I'm sorry I deleated your myspace from mine. I have to love my husband. I'm trying so hard. My doc says you are a ghost to me.
QUIT HAUNTING ME!!! I want my heart back, but I also want you to always have it. No matter what you will always have it.

When Borderline kicks in, it really kicks in!
There's no where to run
There's no where to hide
From what's in your mind - It's a Ghetto
-Supreme Beings Leisure

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:41 am

Part of my heart will always belong to you. Always.

-----

Friends like to tell me that I'm very pretty, that my personality is great, that my body rocks, and that I will never ever have trouble finding people. So, now that I'm elsewhere, why does no one notice me? Were they lying or are they blinded? Either way, they are wrong.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

ultimate starshine
buskateer
buskateer

Post by ultimate starshine » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:23 am

Please dont tell me this stuff. He is my boyfriend, dont fucking tell me i can do better, he can do better, that he is fat
I DONT GIVE A SHIT
there is obviously a reason why i have chosen him, you are meant to be my best friend, cant you juast be happy for me.
You have always had the cute boys, the fun, the attention, dont you think it might be nice for once if i had some attention. cant you do what i did and sit back and enjoy me being happy
do i not even deserve that!!!!
please!!!
Sprink is my wonderful gobby (goblin) daughter
I am 5th Sections mummy
RDS is my amazing sister
Elmoscaresme is my adorable niece
I am Eisa's Fairy

"The marks I make, The steps I take, Prove i still exist" ~ written by me."

"Never let the fear of striking out... stop you from playing the game" - A cinderella story

Place

Pink_Stars
orange smartie
orange smartie

Post by Pink_Stars » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:24 am

Do you feel the same as me? Are you masking your soul?
~I often think there is no such thing as terrible. Just blocked things, lost words, souls that missed the train~

Ruby Tuesday
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Ruby Tuesday » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:19 pm

there's always room for you within me.
"I saw spiders where there were no spiders" - patti smith
"'My hands', she said, 'I've left them somewhere and now I can't find them.' She was holding her hands in the air, helplessly, as if she couldn't move them.
'They're right there', I said, 'On the end of your arms'
'No, no', she said impatiently, 'Not those , those are no good anymore. My other hands, the ones I had before, the ones I could touch things with.'" - margaret atwood

place

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:49 pm

Am I forever meant to be the girl that doesn't fit in? The one who dresses a bit different, doesn't quite mesh with everyone else? The one that doesn't drink. The one that just sits at her computer and reads. The one who is shy beyond all measure. Me.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:37 pm

you are a selfish, hypocritical, awful person. sometimes I honestly don't know why I'm friends with you.
when you left me to go off with someone else today you have no idea how much that hurt me. you have no idea. but also, it made me angry, angry because I try so hard to improve your life and be everything to you and I get nothing in return. I'm not asking for the earth, I'm just asking for you to keep your promises. friends keep promises. if that's true then you, by definition, are not my friend.

you are always hurting me and I always forgive you. some part of me knows I'll forgive you for this as well. but how long will it be before you break another promise? before you prove, once again, that my friendship means absolutely nothing to you?
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:15 pm

the fact that you're a bit down today hurts me too....because I care....and because I know it means I won't see you this weekend and I was really looking forward to it.....because part of me hoped that things might work out.....

calypso
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by calypso » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:08 am

I hate you so much for pretending to care, for hurting yourself because of me and then getting over it so quickly thinking that I'm a weak person for not being able to. I hate you for now being so fucking confident and constantly berating us for not doing as much as you, for me being anxious and scared. You know what? Don't you fucking getting shitty at me for not wanting to give you all my food from the food vouchers, they're not 'free' because they come with a fucking terrible mental illness that is eating me away slowly. They're not 'free' because I can't work because of this fucking mental illness. I'm NOT JUST LAZY and will you see that at some point? Or will you spend the entirety of our time together thinking like I'm a lesser person? Yes, I know you will. Maybe I am, but please stop making me feel like even more of a piece of shit because of it. Thank you. (Not really.)

volta
being the change
being the change

Post by volta » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:39 am

please come home.

red umbrellas
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by red umbrellas » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:00 am

i'm sorry that i'm jealous. truly, i am happy for you. it's just that i'm sad for myself.

_________

seriously, why? why why why?
you are going to get sick of the sound of your own voice, methinks.
It's all life and fire and lunacy
And excuses and excuses and excuses

Hold On To Yourself - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

"We paint a picture of a scenario - and then we become afraid of it" - Andrea Fella

Dorky&Weird2
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by Dorky&Weird2 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:37 am

i wish you guys would stop telling me all of your problems ,its not that i dont care its just that im sick of listening to you but you never wanna hear what I have to say!
:1hug: & PM's are ok with me!
~My Place-*She* will be ~Loved~...{SI}
LAST SI-{2/8/10} :clover:<1year>
R.I.P.-Steve Irwin-9/4/06<3
"They took her moments of feeling alive,And made them moments of dying inside."~Annie-SafetySuit
~Tree Avvy made by the wonderful WDS
I love my cats :cystar: :cat4: :cystar:

kermit
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by kermit » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:39 pm

I wanted you to have text me. And told me I was better than the others. That there was only one other. That she doesn't matter. That I'm more important.
and tomorrow will come
When today is done...

"To me, photographyis an art of observation. It's all about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see, and everything to do with the way you see them."
- Elliott Erwitt