Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:13 am

I said that you would fail at something. Then I remembered how well you did it and how much I loved it.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

red umbrellas
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by red umbrellas » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:18 pm

You are a BITCH. I have zero respect for you and I can't wait until I never have to see you again.

___

Thanks for taking my position into consideration - I appreciate that. But it doesn't make this any easier and I don't think you realise how hard it is. You've never been in this place.
On every level, it hurts...it's overwhelming.
I hate you and I don't and I never even know in the end

____

You let me down so many times I don't know why I have any faith left

____

Thank you. I'm sorry I can't be more
It's all life and fire and lunacy
And excuses and excuses and excuses

Hold On To Yourself - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

"We paint a picture of a scenario - and then we become afraid of it" - Andrea Fella

caged bird
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by caged bird » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:48 pm

how fucking dare you, this was the last thing i needed when i got back today, it's not even that you used my room, it's that no one told me, so now i have no clean sheets for tonight, and - it just bugs me becasue until you get home i don't even know who it was.

why didn't you just text to say, i wouldn't have minded

this isn't fair, nor is using my stuff whilst i was gone :(
visit my website
My Place

Being almost devastated is horrible because it lingers. But total devastation brings a kind of peace. It lets you give up.
Thieves and Kings: Volume Two by Mark Oakly

The line between normal and crazy seemed impossibly thin. A person would have to be an expert tightrope walker in order not to fall.
Running with scissors - Augusten Burroughs

amyfairy
postinating the countryside

Post by amyfairy » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:49 pm

You're so negative! I really wish that sometimes you could look for the positive in things, or identify that things aren't always that bad. I *know* that depression makes us lose interest and pleasure in things and it's easier to moan, but it's the easy way - it's harder to look for the positive but it is there.

caged bird
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by caged bird » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:06 pm

look at me, see me, talk to me. how are you not noticing that i'm falling apart. when you ask how i 'm doing i ignore the question - you should know me well enough by now to know that means i'm not good

or maybe you do and that's why you're not talking to me

i must be such a drain on you - i'm sorry
visit my website
My Place

Being almost devastated is horrible because it lingers. But total devastation brings a kind of peace. It lets you give up.
Thieves and Kings: Volume Two by Mark Oakly

The line between normal and crazy seemed impossibly thin. A person would have to be an expert tightrope walker in order not to fall.
Running with scissors - Augusten Burroughs

Eisa
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by Eisa » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:35 pm

Why do you have to yell at me all the time?? I'm your daughter, I'm the one you should love, not put down and make me feel like shit. :( :x And don't even TRY to give me that fucking excuse about withdrawal. You always treat me like that. You always put me down and make me feel worthless. And I am fucking sick and TIRED of it!!
We come in pieces. :pinkstar:

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not become a monster. And when you look long into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you."~Nietzsche

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

My Place
My PBH

BUS family:
Twin~Beasty
Elf Sib~Sprink
Fairy Mummy~Starry
Younger Sissy~Kate
Big Bruvver~Dan
Half-Sissy~Annabel
Cousin~Peggie
Aunt~Mande
Sprinkled Cupcake~Noldo

:heart: :1hug: :1soothe: :heart:

ThanksALatte
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by ThanksALatte » Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:28 am

i want to trust you. i do. but i cant. sometimes i want you to push me more. i know its because you dont want to overdo it, but it lets me know you care. and i know you care but sometimes i need to be reminded. because yeah i hate myself that much.
<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
"A thousand times I've failed, still Your mercy remains...should I stumble again, I'm caught in Your grace..."

KLove24
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by KLove24 » Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:30 am

**LANG TRIG**

You have some fucking nerve you really do. You think you're helping someone by throwing catty ass fucking comments at me. Take your bull shit myspace comments that you can post about me all you want and shove them up your ass. Last time I checked anyone can out something on the internet about someone, try saying it to my face.
<center>

<A HREF="http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php? ... A>*replies welcome

</center>

Rorah
orange smartie
orange smartie

Post by Rorah » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:17 am

I just love you so much it hurts. And it tears me apart to think I can't be with you. I just want to talk to you...please call me.

volta
being the change
being the change

Post by volta » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:20 am

s, please just leave. i'm not good for you and you need to see that. please just leave. for your own good.

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:03 pm

G - how I feel about you is slightly screwing me up, and I think it's mostly because I can't talk to anyone about it. Believe me, I'm not naive and I'm not trying to kid myself theres more to this than there is, its just you represent something so important to me. you represent what I want, for all your gorgeousness and all your impossibility. all I know is that when I'm near you my heart races like it never has before and when I think of you I feel breathless. you make me crazy.
I know this is just 'another one of my little obsessions', I'm not denying that, but I think this is thee obsession. this is the important one, the one that will change who I am and how I live my life forever.

:::

B - I am dying to talk to you about this, literally dying. you are the closest thing I've got to a best friend and while I thought I could never tell you about it- now I feel if I don't tell someone it's going to really mess me up. but theres things holding me back. one of them is that I know, I mean, I know, you'll manage to make this all about you and your experiences instead of me and mine. I know all about your feelings on the subject, you're so damn open about it I don't actually believe they're true. but this is important to me, and deadly serious. this isn't some phase. G represents a turning point in my life that I can't express to anyone, do you have any idea how torturing that can be? fuck, I don't even know what I expect from you.
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

HakunaMatata
one of us
one of us

Post by HakunaMatata » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:30 am

I wish you'd leave me so I don't have to wonder about leaving you. If you could just pull your weight, you're off all fucking day but it never occurs to you to just push the vacuum around or change the bedding or do some washing of your own accord. I do it when I get home from work, when you grumble at me for not relaxing, or say not to over-do it. Yes ok, I've only vacuumed once or twice since being at the flat and you've probably done it more than me, but I've had to ask each and every time for you to do it. And as for that fucking computer, I'm about ready to take the baseball bat to it, can you not exercise some self control, please?! I hate to seem so demanding and every time we argue it feels like my fault cause I'm nagging, but if I got a little help and support I'm sure it'd help. Else I'm not going to stick it much longer.

:cystar:
*NO HUGS PLEASE*

Ache-me se for capaz HM's place- everyone welcome but please read first post!

'Love is worth everything. How much are you willing to risk?'~Umara, gone forever, forgotten never.
'You can't put a price on happiness. Follow your dreams'~ Mithz

I don't like country and western. I don't like rock music, I don't like rockabilly or rock and roll particularly. I don't like much, really, do I? But what I do like, I love passionately. ~ The Pet Shop Boys

amyfairy

Post by amyfairy » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:45 pm

I really can't believe how up-yourself you sound. Seriously, it's pissed me off... listen to yourself.

amyfairy

Post by amyfairy » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:42 pm

I AM STRONG. I AM STRONG. I AM STRONG. I AM STRONG. I AM STRONG. I AM STRONG. I AM STRONG. I AM STRONG. I AM STRONG. I AM STRONG. I AM STRONG. I AM STRONG. I AM STRONG. I AM STRONG. I AM STRONG. I AM STRONG. I AM STRONG. I AM STRONG. I AM STRONG. I AM STRONG. I AM STRONG. I AM STRONG. I AM STRONG.

ambivalent red
growing roots
growing roots

Post by ambivalent red » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:27 pm

The world could move if you knew how much I love you... but I'm married and so are you... You say the word and I'm there.

Leave your house, Dad. It's not worth dying for.

I lied, I did cut- sorry, Doc.

I'm angry with myself for not letting him go and not giving my self competely to you. I wish you could know how much I still love him and I'm sorry for all the walls around me. I'm also sorry for all the scars and new cuts you have to see everyday. I do love you or I would not have married you. If it is not him it is you. I'm sorry you are 2nd in my heart. I am trying to change it.

Dad, please leave.
There's no where to run
There's no where to hide
From what's in your mind - It's a Ghetto
-Supreme Beings Leisure

Dorky&Weird2
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by Dorky&Weird2 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:35 am

"I"-i want you to know that i did like you but ever since you statred acting like a jerk and like your the best and hottest guy ever ,actually your no where near hot or cute or funny or nice and if i ever see you again i think ill scream!

that didnt really make sense but who cares lol
:1hug: & PM's are ok with me!
~My Place-*She* will be ~Loved~...{SI}
LAST SI-{2/8/10} :clover:<1year>
R.I.P.-Steve Irwin-9/4/06<3
"They took her moments of feeling alive,And made them moments of dying inside."~Annie-SafetySuit
~Tree Avvy made by the wonderful WDS
I love my cats :cystar: :cat4: :cystar:

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:18 pm

I can't seem to read about your happiness without feeling sick inside with loneliness and sadness and self hatred because I don't have that.

Stefani140
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Stefani140 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:23 pm

I don't know why you are annoying me so much today, but don't think I'm ignoring you. Its not your fault, its mine...all my fucked up fault. Just like most everything else seems to be too...just please don't abandon me when I need you the most.
"Even if you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it does not mean you're wrong."

PMs, comments, challenges, advice and hugs welcome.

My Place: http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=128060

amyfairy

Post by amyfairy » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:23 pm

I honestly thought that I was doing so well today and then I go and have a mini-binge. I am proud of myself for stopping, though. But I feel horrible about it. :(

Spidey
board admin
board admin

Post by Spidey » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:45 am

FUCK YOU. SERIOUSLY, FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU HARD. FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU HARD!

HOLY SHIT. JUST SERIOUSLY FUCK YOU. YOU THINK I AM THAT MUCH OF AN ASSHOLE? YOU THINK I AM THAT INCOMPETENT? YOU THINK THAT FUCKING LOW OF ME?

FUCK YOU.
there is, in the end, the letting go.
-marya hornbacher

spidey immer voran
(spidey ever onward)

:cowave: