Things Left Unsaid *LA*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

graceless
settling in
settling in

Re: Things Left Unsaid *LA*

Post by graceless » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:35 am

I'm gutted!!! I fucking don't know how to deal with this.
Why is it I'm on the outside? They're saying no contact - you know how hard it was for you when you couldn't be in touch. I have no one else, there are people but its all empty.
This isn't unhealthy, its not that I'm being over the top...but I don't think I can deal with this.
Every fucking person I love - it happens every time.
I don't know where to go, I don't know what to do or who to be real with.
There's no one left now. I miss you, I miss us.

I know that actually its not just about her not being close anymore. I know I'm hurting and falling again, I know that I'm never going to be happy until I fix whats broken... I just don't know that I'm even sure of what it is that's broken anymore.
I want to give up, to erase it all and start again...to have tried harder and been someone else altogether. I can't be this because there's too many contradictions and it tears me up.

God, I need you.
I hate me but I can't change me.
I BRUISE easily - like a Love~Heart carved on a tree...

"Courage doesn't always roar.
Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying...
"I will try again tomorrow."

volta
being the change
being the change

Post by volta » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:24 pm

dear stupid art professor,
i freaking hate your class with a passion.
i don't give a flying flip about your perceptions of "modern art."
what you have up on the projector screen is not art.
and you need to stop insinuating your insults about people with mental disorders.
it's not funny.
you're an arrogant, self-indulgent jerk.
i don't like you at all. and i don't care about your art gallery.
i would care about the networking possibilities, except that means talking to you.
so f*** it.
i'm going to pass this class with flying colors. with no thanks at all to you.
did you really graduate uni? you said you got a diploma but the school you graduated from cannot find your transcript. how quaint.
all too sincerely,
a real uni student

Stormy Llwellyn
bus addict
bus addict

Post by Stormy Llwellyn » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:32 am

I will no longer stoop to your idiotic, juvenile,and demeaning behaviour. I am better than that.
Mike's Place

God,grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
and the Wisdom to know the difference

TWLOHA

:moo: Kaylee

Helba
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by Helba » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:54 am

B,
I talked to you today, and the entire conversation all I wanted to say was, I still love you...Tell you how I still dream of you, and miss you so dearly. I know you think of me, but I wonder how you think of me, I wish you would just tell me I am in your heart, if that really is where I am. I know I shouldn't ask anything of you, but I am still in love with you even after all of this time.

You asked me during our conversation if I was with anyone else, and I wondered the same for a part of me wanted to know. I guess it would have just hurt had you. I feel you would have felt the same but I don't wanna put words in your mouth.
Last edited by Helba on Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.”
Charles Austin Beard
"It is always darkest before the dawn."
Proverb
"The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live."
Joan Borysenko

capricorn
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by capricorn » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:21 pm

1. Not to be a bitch, but hahahaha.
2. Where do you get off talking about us like that after spending months denouncing any homophobia as ~omg awful~ and hating on people that make those comments?
3. You may note that how you were dancing with J most of the night was 'worse' than how I was dancing with R. Then again you may not, given how drunk you were...
4. Goodbye, I hope you're satisfied with yourself.
~Capri
xoxo

"Awake and unafraid."
My Chemical Romance

"I am haunted by humans."
The Book Thief

"Been trying hard not to get into trouble, but I've got a war in my mind."
Lana Del Rey

"It's always darkest just before the dawn. So stay awake with me. Let's prove them wrong."
Rise Against

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
Dune

strider 151
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by strider 151 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:31 pm

everyday these voices get louder and louder

and inside im really afraid that oneday i wont be able to hear over them

i need help......i really need help
PBH, Telling my parents, My place - All welcome [hugs, stars, challenges, questions are all ok :gooddeal: :Fade-color

In the end, it doesnt matter where you have been or who you were,
it only matters who you want to be and where you want to end up.

:pangel: [Working Towards Recovery] :pangel:
*I can do all things through christ who strengthens me, Philippians 4:13*

Twilight
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by Twilight » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:50 am

i miss you so much :( i was doing so much better but for some reason all my trying went away.
i wrote you another song. i hope eventually you can hear it and really listen to the lyrics again.
I miss you and I love you and i want you hear with me even though i know you're going to do great things where you are :heart:
Last Slip:October 8th 2009

Always say "see you later" never goodbye because goodbye is forever

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
But that's alright because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
But that's alright because I love the way you lie

my place come talk to me

Its no big deal. Break her heart. Let her down.
Make her cry. You love her right? Everything
is fine. Hold her hand. Lead her on. Its no big
deal. She's just a girl.

Stawberry_Lollipops
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by Stawberry_Lollipops » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:07 pm

It's sort of sad how easy it is to fool you people. How easily you take everything at face value, how little you notice. All it takes is a smile and you're fooled :)
~ My Place ~

"Rejoice in our suffering, suffering produces perserverance, perserverance - character and character hope"

* ~ * ~ * ~ *

“There is no use trying,” said Alice; “One can’t believe impossible things!”
“I dare say you haven’t had much practise,” said the Queen. “When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day
Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” - Lewis Carroll

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to the difference.

Annybelly
being the change
being the change

Post by Annybelly » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:27 pm

Le, the person i used to consider my best friend in the world,
It is my deepest regret to have to inform you I fall into the group you label 'emo' and you wish would just drop dead. I don't know if the fact we've been friends for 10 years, we were best friends for a good 8 of them would change anything, help you see that, in fact, i am a human, depsite the fat i struggle with si. I very much doubt it. I'm sorry you feel that way. Your judgeing wil no doubt hold you back from meeting some amazing, inspirational, brave people. If i were the same way, I think about the people i wouldn't know [both irl and online], and i'm glad. Glad that at least I dont have to stoop to being that narrow minded.
It hurts, to have your best friend announce she wishes everyone who does what I do would drop dead. I'm sorry, if you ever saw this, i think you'd understand why you don't know about me.
The person you used to consider your best friend in the world is gone. Im here now. and i dont even think u noticed.
I'm sorry, but our friendship will neer be the same, since you uttered those words in my presence,
Annabel
♥ "Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear." ♥

♥ "You're not a bad person. You're a very good person, who bad things have happened to. Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." ♥

♥ "My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations." ♥

♥ "I lit up like a Christmas tree, Hazel Grace." ♥

♥ "Things haven't always been this bad, therefore, things won't always be this bad." ♥

My Place
My Efforts At Being Healthy
My Bus Butterfly Obsession

♥ DFTBA ♥

Helba
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by Helba » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:24 pm

B,
I fight the urge to text you everyday, while our paths have changed my feelings haven't so I write them here that my love for you is beyond any feeling I have ever felt, you said on my birthday that I was in the right place in your heart and that you think of me everyday, even if that is all I hear. I'd like to hear it...
Charles Austin Beard
Proverb
Joan Borysenko

Helba
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by Helba » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:28 am

B,
I have so many words I'd like to say, and I would love to know your life once more. It's still hard for me to grasp, that we have become so foreign when I still wish to tell you the world. It's hard by I refrain, I know you must live your life, and I want to see you happy, so I sit in silence, where my words belong.
Charles Austin Beard
Proverb
Joan Borysenko

Isis
settling in
settling in

Post by Isis » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:02 am

hug me please :blfrwn:

Annybelly
being the change
being the change

Post by Annybelly » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:19 pm

^ I know it wouldn't be the same, but :1hug: if okay ^

ah. you.. you.. well, you're immature. and i want to hate you. and you're making my life a misery, as much as i don't show it. I sh, imma fighting urges everyday, and ur not helping. You should know better. It sounds arrogant to say it, and that's really not me at all, but if anything, you owe me one, not this. I wish i could hate you like everyone else does, i really do, because imma hating me instead, and it hurts.
♥ "Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear." ♥

♥ "You're not a bad person. You're a very good person, who bad things have happened to. Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." ♥

♥ "My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations." ♥

♥ "I lit up like a Christmas tree, Hazel Grace." ♥

♥ "Things haven't always been this bad, therefore, things won't always be this bad." ♥

My Place
My Efforts At Being Healthy
My Bus Butterfly Obsession

♥ DFTBA ♥

daisy_chain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by daisy_chain » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:00 pm

A- I don't know what on earth i have done to make you behave like this. Yes, that night must have been scary for you, but it was a million times worse for me. Would you really dump one of your best friends because you found out about their mh issues? We were so close from the very start of uni, and i felt like i could really trust you to be a good friend no matter what happened. Well guess i was wrong. Its been almost 6 months since you spoke a single word to me, despite my efforts to mend things. Well i cant try anymore. I will never understand why you did what you did, but i have to accept it. You obviously arent the person i thought that you were. Although im trying to let go and put it all behind me, everytime your name pops up on facebook etc, i feel so incredibly hurt all over again. I'm still confused. sad and incredibly hurt, and i dont see that going away anytime soon. You proved to me why i dont trust people. Thank you for that.
I'm just dreaming out loud.

My Place

Isis
settling in
settling in

Post by Isis » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:48 am

Annybelly wrote:^ I know it wouldn't be the same, but :1hug: if okay ^

capricorn
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by capricorn » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:02 pm

That's kind of what you did to me. :-?
~Capri
xoxo

"Awake and unafraid."
My Chemical Romance

"I am haunted by humans."
The Book Thief

"Been trying hard not to get into trouble, but I've got a war in my mind."
Lana Del Rey

"It's always darkest just before the dawn. So stay awake with me. Let's prove them wrong."
Rise Against

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
Dune

strider 151
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by strider 151 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:30 am

back into the dark pit i am falling, and if i let myself go i'm the only one to blame. i dont know how to stop myself, but if i fall i will break thistime. last time i barely survived, this time i will die

and i know i will, i can already see it
PBH, Telling my parents, My place - All welcome [hugs, stars, challenges, questions are all ok :gooddeal: :Fade-color

In the end, it doesnt matter where you have been or who you were,
it only matters who you want to be and where you want to end up.

:pangel: [Working Towards Recovery] :pangel:
*I can do all things through christ who strengthens me, Philippians 4:13*

Eva
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by Eva » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:42 pm

Do you really feel something or was it all a joke? I feel like there's something between us, but I'm not sure if it's only in my mind. I hope you like me too..and you'll do something about it.

guest567

Post by guest567 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:18 pm

I know you are unwell but please, just go to bed. You are not helping yourself by going round and upsetting the entire family just because you feel rotten.

Helba
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by Helba » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:49 am

And when we finally see who we are? Do we run in terror from the reflection, do we blissfully look back, and realize he/she was the best you ever had, and sometimes leaving them, but in this night just for a moment looking into the mirror we can see them once more and perhaps a tear may roll down your cheek, but just remember the moment you let them go, after we live in bliss or terror seeing the past has brought? A night full of foolish words from a man no greater than any beggar but you read this, and so I will write it, for this shall be what is thought in all, sometime in their life...when the light finally falls to shadows...

AS you were never one to want my games in simple when your eyes water when you wonder if you messed up your life, your the one who left me in everyway leaving me to dust even when I would still run behind lies and manipulation because you knew I really did and do love you.
Charles Austin Beard
Proverb
Joan Borysenko