Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

wilson
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by wilson » Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:17 am

im fucking 18 are you really allowed to give that information out just for the hell of it. i knew it was a fucking stupid idea to trust you. i knew it was a fucking stupid idea to ever talk to you. you know she just denied it? she didnt want to be seen as the bad guy. you know you just made my life a living hell.
I HOPE YOU FUCKING ROT
<center>R.I.P. 23/07/89 - 05/11/01
R.I.P. 1953-2008

counting stars

im over existing in limbo
im over the myths and placebos
i dont really mind if i just fade away
</center>

Neviah
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Neviah » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:16 pm

i wasnt flirting with him i think you have to actually like someone as a friend and think they're at least a tiny tiny tiny bit attractive but i dont he looks like a fucking mole and he has the personality of a fucking bean! Stop being so ignorant and thinking you're the only person in the world who has feelings and realise that other people have problems not just yourself that weekend was about me and yes that is selfish but I was struggling with my si and I was feeling suicidal and no you storming off, crying and blaming me for things i didnt do didnt fucking help so come off your high horse thinking you're all good cause you think you've got something to hold against me and i havent apologised FOR FUCKING WHAT? im sorry im not good enough to be your friend but now that i know you "cant forgive me" you're not good enough to know me so fuck off! i have to think of whats best for me now and you're not it.

kittyfever
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by kittyfever » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:25 pm

I miss you pretty..

amandaxautopsy
one of us
one of us

Post by amandaxautopsy » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:33 am

Why don't you care?
Why won't you help me when I need to talk to someone?
You made me into someone who hides behind this wall that seperates me from the world.
You made me believe no one cares.
You made me scared of myself.
You made me die inside.
No care what I do to myself and my body.
I'm wasting away to nothing, you can't see that?

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:22 pm

justify it all you want, it still doesn't take away the fact that you're ugly inside and out.

fadingbutterfly
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by fadingbutterfly » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:46 pm

It's okay to take my hope away, it upsets me for a little while but I can get over it, I'm used to it.

LBC
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by LBC » Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:36 am

I'm sorry I'm such an idiot.
If you believe everyone is the future
If you believe that nothing ever goes wrong
If you believe that deep down inside you're really falling apart
Know that everybody's weak and everyone can be strong. - Sloan

You always have a choice.

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:25 pm

del.
Last edited by Chey Kizoxie on Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:38 pm

R - I quite like you. you make me giggle thats for sure and there's a good spark with us.....i really hope you don't cancel our date for next week.

xStarBright
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by xStarBright » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:49 pm

[Lang!!]
I haven't forgotten what you said - fuck, watch your back, revenge is sweet.
don't worry if i'm not here - i come and go. :cowsleep:
place

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:26 pm

edited by me
Last edited by Chey Kizoxie on Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:28 am

L, will I ever stop wanting you? No. Never. HATE!!!!
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:45 pm

to myself:

breathe, breathe, breathe. stop panicking. stop letting the paranoia take over. stop imagining the worst and just chill.

fadingbutterfly
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by fadingbutterfly » Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:04 pm

I should have known

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring
Location: if rain makes Britain great then Manchester is greater

Post by 5th section » Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:01 pm

If I turn up tomorrow & you say it's all wrong then TOUGH SHIT
...then one day I realised that the people you see in waiting rooms and car parks and on trains are really far more interesting. That they all have whole novels inside them, a fabric of scar tissues, photos and memories. They are comedies and tragedies and - more often - both at the same time.
- Anna James (1984-2007)

son of ultimate starshine / brother of Eisa & Sprink / Birdie's ornithologist / married to Mande / Chey's uncle
- my place
- my band (or more accurately, the band of which I am the bassist) some SI/SU triggers in lyrics...proceed with caution...

GOING STRAIGHT SINCE 1ST DECEMBER 2009

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:51 pm

meh *insert rant here*

southsider
building community
building community

Post by southsider » Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:18 pm

How do you fucking do it? How do you deal with all this loss and sadness and pain every day AS A CAREER and not want to go hurl yourself off a bridge or something?
I'd like to know your secret. :-?
☼ 12/13/2004 ☼
☼ there is hope ☼

place

"If you really want to stay clean, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse."

Holi
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by Holi » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:12 pm

To Her
It's hard enough for me to try and forget without you reminding me of it every single second. Also, could you just for once take a look at me, and see that I never mean it when I smile, and could you try and think of better replies to me saying 'I'm feeling like Shit, I'm really depressed' than 'Cheer up, you need to listen to happier music, you haven't got it that bad, I know someone whose feeling alot worse than you, because *blah blah bah* happened to them'
Yeh, thanks alot, that really made me feel better cos now I know someone else out there is feeling worse
Also, when I wake up in the middle of the night yelling and screaming, could you a bit more concerned than 'It's was really annoying, and you woke me up'
Yeh, I love you too darling (!)
Also, You were such a bully to H, and you and L just picked on her for no reason, which is very hypocritical of you, and I'd think you would at least think twice about doing that, from what happened to you in england?
BTW When I say your being a bitch, don't be all innocent and ask 'When did I do that?' You know you did, at least I admit that I'm a bitch, I don't try to be all innocent
Finally, don't act all suprised when I'm cold to you next week, I dont want to get close to you anymore, because everytime I do, you decide that you're gonna criticize my ass off, till I'm a quivering wreak, does it make you feel better?
Love
Holi
*hope that wasn't too much of a rant*

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:32 am

Listen, darling
Don't flirt with me unless you intend to follow through, alright? Don't crawl up to me and nuzzle my shoulder if you do not have any inclination to let me hold you. You know perfectly well that I would have us cheat on them both. It is as you said, is it not? I really like my boy and you really likes yours. But girls are just better. He and I talked. I'm not really the jealous type and neither is he. I highly doubt that he would mind unless he saw you as a threat. You are not a threat to him and DJ knows perfectly well that I am not a threat.
You know that you're adorable, darling. I know that you are attracted to me in a way, else none of that would have happened. No matter who I date now or may date in the future, I cannot resist you. So go ahead, love. Flirt with me all you like, but when the time comes, ante up and throw down your cards. I will kiss you if you keep going as you do. I'll be the girl you lack with him if you'll do the same for me.
So come now.
Flirt with me.
Carry through.

I'm waiting and I'm ready.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:04 am

you have no idea how much I wish I could rewind last night, make my conversation smooth and less tipsy. truth is, I'm not usually bad at talking to guys. you just bring this nervous, flirty personality out of me and I hate it. I'm a well grounded, responsible girl and I dont like the impression I think i'm making. if theres any chance at all you could possibly like me, it wont be because of this teen girl-with-a-crush stereotype I'm projecting. it doesn't help I'm in the little sister shoes.

I wish I could read your thoughts, I just want to know if you find me repulsive or not. I like you, alot, more than most guys. I think I've only ever liked one guy more but he's unavailable.
why is it it's never the good guys who fall into your lap, the only decent ones are the ones you've really got to work for and get them to trust you. there is alot going against us (if there even is an us), the age gap, the fact that I'm the little sister, and that our only connection is my brother.

I've been told alot of things, but I can't believe them to be true. I feel as though I need you in my life right now. but why did I have to pick the most difficult guy of them all? fucking typical.
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.