Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Neviah
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Neviah » Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:42 pm

i only ever wanted to be loved

Sadie-Marie
one of us
one of us
Location: A tiny little office in a moderate sized house in Alberta, Canada

Post by Sadie-Marie » Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:04 am

I love you to pieces, you are one of my closets friends that I have ever had.. and I sometimes wish that we could be more. But no. You had to be born gay, didn't you? I almost resent comments such as "you 2 would've been a really cute couple, if only (insert the obvious HERE)" or "if he wasn't gay, I would've sworn that the 2 of you were dating".
"A married fuckin' man? Lets give a hand to the married fuckin' man"_ Otis, "The Devil's Rejects

Powerslave
settling in
settling in

Post by Powerslave » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:36 am

why do you have to keep on talking about the things in which I failed, instead of cheering me up with the ones I've been successful? It makes me even worse, can't you fucking see it?

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring
Location: if rain makes Britain great then Manchester is greater

Post by 5th section » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:08 pm

will all of you stop taking me for granted?

or is it all I'm good for?
...then one day I realised that the people you see in waiting rooms and car parks and on trains are really far more interesting. That they all have whole novels inside them, a fabric of scar tissues, photos and memories. They are comedies and tragedies and - more often - both at the same time.
- Anna James (1984-2007)

son of ultimate starshine / brother of Eisa & Sprink / Birdie's ornithologist / married to Mande / Chey's uncle
- my place
- my band (or more accurately, the band of which I am the bassist) some SI/SU triggers in lyrics...proceed with caution...

GOING STRAIGHT SINCE 1ST DECEMBER 2009

fadingbutterfly
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by fadingbutterfly » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:31 pm

Why won't you stop hurting my feelings?

kittyfever
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by kittyfever » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:19 pm

I'm getting worse and I need you here..please..

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:17 pm

plastering photos of you and her all over facebook with the words "my true love" underneath them is just cruel. stop taunting me. you never loved me i get that alright.

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:47 pm

stop calling me. I am not interested in your services. I am sick of you, the exact same fucking costomer service person for a company i ended services with 9 months ago, calling me and trying to sell me services. Call me again and I may just take your name down and take a walk down legal action against you and the fucked up company you work at.

purplefroggydishwasher
knows the ropes
knows the ropes

Post by purplefroggydishwasher » Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:45 pm

if you are going to keep coming into my work, visiting our friends on the same nights, sleeping with me, at least have the balls to ask me out! or at least talk to me! i don't care if all you want is the sex, i am happy with that. i like sex and i am a mature woman. just stop saying things to get my fucking hopes up and leaving it. stop coming by work, stop arranging the meetings, stop... just stop it. i can't fucking handle this! be a man!
what milo is
milo as in my place: Read only version - No replies, thanks!
the what's what of dressings
:o Zombie purplefroggydishwasher
PFD IS: The Snape of Milo, Tsar of Cool, Queen of Camping Equiptment, Archbishop of Rock and a member of the Order of the Seam Ripper

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:02 pm

Do I have to spell it out for you? Write it on your forehead, perhaps? I. Like. You.

And for god's sakes, couldn't you have explained the joke? You KNOW I'm friends with her!
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

mephistopheles
cow control
cow control

Post by mephistopheles » Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:09 pm

I miss you so much it hurts.

All the frickin time. It's cold and hard and I can't get it to fit anywhere, there's no room for more hurt in here.
“Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.”

Licentia Poetica
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Licentia Poetica » Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:29 pm

It hurts that you didn't reply.
It hurts that I needed you and you refused to respond to that.
:redstar: the time to tell a person you care is now :redstar: the paper crane chain of hope :redstar:

If we knew each other's secrets, what comforts we should find.
John Churton Collins

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:49 pm

I dont know if i can trust you. why do you and your family play this game every few months of contacting me acting all nicey nice and turn around and be nasty. I dont trust you. I dont want to be hurt any more. Just cause your life growing up was misrible, is no reason to make mine misrible. You arnt going to do it any more... but your in my head being as evil and vendictive as ever and im scared im going to start si'ing again...

idork
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by idork » Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:32 am

ERR WHY DO YOU ALWAYS BLAME EVERYTHING ON ME, why do I always do something wrong? I can never do anything right in your eyes... you always say that I always have an attitude.... seriously I think you are just looking for something to lecture me about, you make me so angry, I wish some days you'd just BE there for me... and nothing else... I hate getting lectures, I hate it when you constantly tell me what I'm doing wrong, seriously I know what I need to do and I know what I've been doing wrong... IT MAKES ME SO ANGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :x
Everyone has a story.
This is mine in all of it's awkward-messy-geeky-bias-spastic-blunt-spontaneous-mad-authentic-aesthetics.
My Place//Tumblr

acdcrocker1909
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by acdcrocker1909 » Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:36 am

How about this? Fuck you. Fuck you. and um, fuck you. I still can't believe you went around before school started saying you and him fucked.. cause as soon as I met him. I knew there was no way in fucking hell that ANYTHING could have ever happened between you too.. and you're just fucking pissed that I am closer to him than you are.. guess what bitch.. I'm hoping he sees you for the backstabbing whore you are.. so fuck you.

And to the dork.. I do still like you.

:bluestar:
It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live - APWBD.

Music is life.. we each have our own symphony.. and we control it for the most part.. sometimes instruments drop out.. and others join in.. but when the music fades and the symphony is done.. then we have created a beautiful, personal piece. - Me.

Less Traveled Roads <-- Everyone Welcome.

Licentia Poetica
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Re: Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

Post by Licentia Poetica » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:17 am

Routine reminder :)
Pink Spider wrote:* Please remember to <b>spoil where necessary.</b> You don't need to add a language spoiler because I've already added one to the beginning of this thread, but all other spoilers need to be noted in your post when you're talking about anything graphic.

* Attacks against other members are prohibited - it's stated as such in the board rules.

* For security's sake, please do not use real names - use initials or aliases if at all possible.
:redstar: the time to tell a person you care is now :redstar: the paper crane chain of hope :redstar:

If we knew each other's secrets, what comforts we should find.
John Churton Collins

fadingbutterfly
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by fadingbutterfly » Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:56 pm

Obviously I am no where near important enough for you and the way you have been with me recently has made me reconsider everything. Thank you for adding to my stress.

Chaocontrol6
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Chaocontrol6 » Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:02 pm

I want a promise from you, you DARE ruin my birthday simply because you do not like my friend, then I promise to ruin your life, because what you are doing is WAY more immature than what I seem to have done, now get the picture, like and trust who I am with and get on with things, before you regret it...
Just let time tell the story, and act accordingly. (Phrase by myself)
H.A.L.T!!! (Genius!!)
These feelings too, shall pass. (BUS phrase?)
The power lives in me!(Place)

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:51 pm

**LANG**

A: i hate you. i hate that you made me lie about who i was just because you were too pathetic to tell the truth and too caught up in your own melodrama too. i hate that you made me feel unsafe when i was with you. i hate that you made me feel absolutely fucking terrified. you don't know this but the night my ex rang, it was because i asked him to ring because i was scared and i wanted to talk to him to make me feel better.

oh and you're really not that pretty.

and you're a fucking shite kisser. next time i want my face licked off i'll get a bloody dog thanks.

D: i can't forgive you for some of the things you did to me and said to me. i can't forgive you for some of the ways you made me feel about myself.

i can forgive you for ending it though.

i want to be your friend, but that doesn't mean that im not allowed to get angry about what you did to me.

M: fuck you. i hate you. i am not your daughter and you are not my mother. you will never be a part of my life once i leave here. say bye bye to your grandchildren because imagining them is the closest you will ever get to them.

L: thank you. thank you for being my friend. thank you for making my Dad happy again. thank you for being like the mother i never had. you're awesome.

Megz: I love you. Words aren't enough to express how thankful I am that you're my best friend and how much you mean to me. You're the only one who's stuck by me through everything and never judged me. Thank you.

*pixie dust*
building community
building community

Post by *pixie dust* » Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:15 am

I really need to tell you how I feel, but I need to know if you feel it too?
* Each night I lay awakened by her shivering silent voice *

Pixie's Place

Previously *black raven*