Things Left Unsaid *LA*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

volta
being the change
being the change

Re: Things Left Unsaid *LA*

Post by volta » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:51 am

i don't want to go to bible study tonight.
but i have a feeling that when you call and say it's time for us to go, i'll end up going.
or maybe i'll tell you i don't want to go.
and you might talk me into going.
or worse, you might just say okay and leave without me.

volta
being the change
being the change

Post by volta » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:29 am

i'm sorry you lost your job, mommy.

Annybelly
being the change
being the change

Post by Annybelly » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:55 pm

oh okay, you're too good sometimes.

I didnt even tell you it wasnt enough [even if it was more than i deserved] but you let it be enough..

I reckon you know how important it is, don't you..

You make such a difference, idk what i'd do without you!
♥ "Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear." ♥

♥ "You're not a bad person. You're a very good person, who bad things have happened to. Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." ♥

♥ "My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations." ♥

♥ "I lit up like a Christmas tree, Hazel Grace." ♥

♥ "Things haven't always been this bad, therefore, things won't always be this bad." ♥

My Place
My Efforts At Being Healthy
My Bus Butterfly Obsession

♥ DFTBA ♥

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:00 pm

I love seeing you so frequently. You brighten my world. I hope that, when you smile and say hello, you really are glad to see me.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

Twilight
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by Twilight » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:15 pm

i need you. i don't want to need anyone else. i love you and i miss you more that you could understand
Last Slip:October 8th 2009

Always say "see you later" never goodbye because goodbye is forever

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
But that's alright because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
But that's alright because I love the way you lie

my place come talk to me

Its no big deal. Break her heart. Let her down.
Make her cry. You love her right? Everything
is fine. Hold her hand. Lead her on. Its no big
deal. She's just a girl.

Birdie
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by Birdie » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:58 am

When i saw you tonight....I don't know. I just didn't know what to think.
You are a beautiful girl and a beautiful person, and I was so in love with you...so now I can't help but wonder, is there still something there? But I'm almost sure you've moved on. Found new friends, maybe a boyfriend.

I miss feeling the way i did about you. I miss our phone conversations with me standing on my roof for privacy. I miss waking up in the morning and listening to your saved voicemails over and over again and just smiling like the giddy teenager i was. And still am.

It hurt me to give you up. Do you know that?
My place:
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=143006

Jem is my wombat!

Annybelly is my jellybean!

I am 5th Section's pet Birdie!

xPeggiePatchx, DuchessN, xXelmoscaresmeXx, and Stripysocks4christ are my sisters!

Daisy_chain is my cousin!

Tweet Tweet

Stefani140
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Stefani140 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:06 pm

Actions speak louder than words. 2 and a half years, one year engaged, a wedding next year....and yet when you get the chance to meet him, you manage to spend 40 minutes. Wow, I am so pleased you could spare up 40 minutes of your precious time the last 3 weeks. Wait, let me rephrase, 40 minutes ad half of it you spent fighting and yelling at people. I'll remember that when you hassle me about meeting Michael, 40 minutes per 2 years.
"Even if you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it does not mean you're wrong."

PMs, comments, challenges, advice and hugs welcome.

My Place: http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=128060

Helba
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by Helba » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:05 am

B,
You say you might have messed up your life, you say that your eyes well up thinking about all that has happened. But please don't, you made your choice, while I have not forgotten it, I just came to a point that its something over and done with, I am moving on with my life. While I miss you greatly and hope to hear from you and see you, I know what we want from one another is not the same. If you ever want to come back you'd be greeted with penguin sounds and a nice comforting hug.

I know I haven't heard you say this in ages, but here it is from me.

I love you more than I've ever loved anyone in this world and anyone I might ever meet, you were once my world and a smile from you was worth more than a thousand other relationships, a simple kiss from you is greater than any lovers I may have, and your heart is as beautiful as you are in my eyes, both inside and out.
"When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.”
Charles Austin Beard
"It is always darkest before the dawn."
Proverb
"The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live."
Joan Borysenko

Annybelly
being the change
being the change

Post by Annybelly » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:10 pm

i'm not coping right now. i need your help, but i'm scared to ask, because i dont want to be annoying, or irratating, or needy, and i dont deserve your help. i want you to ask me how i'm doing, bcos im too scared to approach you. i want to sh, but i cant justify it without asking for help from you first, which i cant do, but i need to do something.
why is it so hard?

♥ "You're not a bad person. You're a very good person, who bad things have happened to. Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." ♥

♥ "Things haven't always been this bad, therefore, things won't always be this bad." ♥

My Place

♥ DFTBA ♥

strider 151
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by strider 151 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:21 pm

im so sorry, i knew this would happen if i went back online and look, i have 2 new friends A and N to keep me amused. i know i wont cyber anymore, i will never do that again, but were do i draw the line? when does it go from friends to more than? and i still miss An.....:(

m - please dont make a big deal out of this, i cant cope with your drama right now....

c- i cant believe your doing this to me, your rubbish and im better off without you. i dont know whatb i ever saw in you.
PBH, Telling my parents, My place - All welcome [hugs, stars, challenges, questions are all ok :gooddeal: :Fade-color

In the end, it doesnt matter where you have been or who you were,
it only matters who you want to be and where you want to end up.

:pangel: [Working Towards Recovery] :pangel:
*I can do all things through christ who strengthens me, Philippians 4:13*

Helba
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by Helba » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:49 am

B, I soon will be published. With a piece that was meant only for you and it will say that i n print. I feel you deserved to know. Even if you may meet see it or see it 10 years down the road it will make you remember all that we had and all that was left behind.
Charles Austin Beard
Proverb
Joan Borysenko

Annybelly
being the change
being the change

Post by Annybelly » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:59 pm

I got so close to texting you, asking for help. I didnt though. I chickened out. Please, contact me. I'm loosing it, and i dont want to give up completely, and i need some help. but i'm still too scared. im so pathetic. maybe i should just email you. draft an email..

My Place

♥ DFTBA ♥

capricorn
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by capricorn » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:02 pm

Please grow the fuck up.
And wake up.
You don't have it NEARLY as bad as you think.
~Capri
xoxo

"Awake and unafraid."
My Chemical Romance

"I am haunted by humans."
The Book Thief

"Been trying hard not to get into trouble, but I've got a war in my mind."
Lana Del Rey

"It's always darkest just before the dawn. So stay awake with me. Let's prove them wrong."
Rise Against

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
Dune

Annybelly
being the change
being the change

Post by Annybelly » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:16 pm

1-
Ah, thankyouthankyouthankyou. you says the right things. and u made today better.

2-
you absolute fucking bitch. that is out of order on so many levels. i risked everything for you, i wish i hadnt. i wish i hadnt saved you. i saved you so you could go and say all that.
you dont know about me. but those things are haunting me. those words. they hurt more than the physical cuts iv made. it stings, D, and u no it. u bitch...
you couldve asked, you couldve actually spent some time on the fucking homework, if u were fussed.

3-
lifesaver.. really, lifesaver.

My Place

♥ DFTBA ♥

Helba
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by Helba » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:20 am

My number is changed and wasn't because of you but for reasons that you don't need to know.
Charles Austin Beard
Proverb
Joan Borysenko

graceless
settling in
settling in

Post by graceless » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:24 am

I miss you so much. I don't know who I am without you.
You called the other night and I didn't want to let you go. I wanted to tell you that I'm not okay without you and that I'm scared as fuck that you'll replace me or find someone who'll take my place on this next part of your journey.
I try not to let myself think about not being able to spend time with you or call you anytime, because I actually don't know what to do with that.
I know why you had to go, I know that you weren't safe and I know that you need freedom from all of this shit. I am so so so fucking sorry that I wasn't able to see what was going on. I'm so so so sorry that I didn't listen or know or kill that bastard for you...lol extreem, but I'd have had a go!
How are you ok? How can you still laugh and love and be the strongest, woman of God I know?!
Next time you have a baby, and you will my gorgeous friend - its gunna be the most precious and the most protected and the most glorious experience ever. No one will ever take that child from your arms, no one will ever be able to break your heart like that ever again. You are going to meet the most amazing, Godly man (who will accept I'm you life group partner!! Haha) and he will restore the part of your heart only he will be able to. I fucking love you and have never been more proud or more honoured to do life with someone as I am of you.
I'm always going to be here for you and will always have room for you in my life, there's no going back now!! You are my best friend, ma waine and my kindred spirit!!
I'm praying for you - because I know how rough this is right now, but lean right in, push through - the enemy has no rights to you NONE anymore!!! You are His, the saviour kings!!
I love you xxxx
I BRUISE easily - like a Love~Heart carved on a tree...

"Courage doesn't always roar.
Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying...
"I will try again tomorrow."

Stawberry_Lollipops
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by Stawberry_Lollipops » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:18 am

I am so fucking jealous.
I resent you.
Why didn't you see it?
How can you still be oblivious when my world is crashing down around me?
Will I have to die for you to finally open your eyes?...and then it will be to late for all of us.
~ My Place ~

"Rejoice in our suffering, suffering produces perserverance, perserverance - character and character hope"

* ~ * ~ * ~ *

“There is no use trying,” said Alice; “One can’t believe impossible things!”
“I dare say you haven’t had much practise,” said the Queen. “When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day
Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” - Lewis Carroll

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to the difference.

strider 151
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by strider 151 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:23 am

why is this happening to me?
PBH, Telling my parents, My place - All welcome [hugs, stars, challenges, questions are all ok :gooddeal: :Fade-color

In the end, it doesnt matter where you have been or who you were,
it only matters who you want to be and where you want to end up.

:pangel: [Working Towards Recovery] :pangel:
*I can do all things through christ who strengthens me, Philippians 4:13*

Birdie
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by Birdie » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:55 am

You HAVE to talk to me. We can't just leave things unsettled like this. It's not right. We're both at fault here, we both should be able to compromise somehow...work with me!
My place:
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=143006

Jem is my wombat!

Annybelly is my jellybean!

I am 5th Section's pet Birdie!

xPeggiePatchx, DuchessN, xXelmoscaresmeXx, and Stripysocks4christ are my sisters!

Daisy_chain is my cousin!

Tweet Tweet

capricorn
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by capricorn » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:30 pm

I know my definition of busy does not equate to yours. Can you just ... accept it?
~Capri
xoxo

"Awake and unafraid."
My Chemical Romance

"I am haunted by humans."
The Book Thief

"Been trying hard not to get into trouble, but I've got a war in my mind."
Lana Del Rey

"It's always darkest just before the dawn. So stay awake with me. Let's prove them wrong."
Rise Against

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
Dune