writing about SI

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

MoonlightMelody
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by MoonlightMelody » Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:00 pm

Writting is my way of expression. I feel that when my "tendencies" are at their peak, any kind of of art usually helps me. If I focus on something rather than myself, I usually fight through the "craving". I know that everyone is different and this may not work for some people but I am 6months 1 1/2 weeks injury free. I did have a horrible urge the other night but I went on BUS and I had help getting thorught the hard times. I think if a person is going through a tough day they should do what works for them and for me it is, go to BUS and reachout for help or write it down. I am terrible when it comes to journal writting but I have fiction stories that create, I guess if I twist my emotions to think of something that is not real (my stories) then I can get through the hard days.
Moonlight Melody :rose:
And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to bloom. --Anais Nin