making myself an orange and white bracelet

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

angelic212
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by angelic212 » Sat May 08, 2004 2:19 am

i dont know if i should post how i feel about wearing an orange and white bracelet but here it goes , here i s how it makes me feel.

i have tried wearing a n orange and white bracelet i havent self harmed in 10 months but the thing is when im wearing my white and orange bracelet all i can think of i s cutting, it reminds me about cutting i dont know why so for me the bracelet idea doesnt work for me but if it works for you all thats great. the thing with me it just makes me think of si , do you have any other suggestions for different types of bracelets i know that the orange bracelets is to represent that you self harm or you still self harming and the orange and whit e bracelet represents that you are in recovery or trying to quit, i mean i have nothing agains t this thing with the bracelet but maybe i should make myself an orange one instead of a white an orange cause i still do get urges to SI so bad, im in recovery yes but i do get the urges often like now and just wearing the orange and white bracelet makes me think of SI! i dotn know why . are there any other options for different colors for these types of bracelets? i just dont like the whit e and orange , and i t makes me feel uncomfortable wearing one but i do want to wear one maybe i could wear a ribbon or something similar

please need suggestions for these bracelets

love always maria