Candys Coping Thread

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sat May 24, 2008 8:39 pm

I am doing alright. I wrote in my journal and it helped me alot.Then I took a nap for awhile and then I had dinner. I am feeling prettty good today,just for the cold that I have. My boy-friend will be over later,not sure what we are going to do. NO SI so far and that is sooo great. I have been using my coping skills and it has helped me alot. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be ok. I will be back on the bus later on. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:
I am in a dark place like a turtle afraid to deal with the pain that I do not want to feel,but eventually I will slowly face my pain,like the turtle when he comes out of his shell.

To find yourself,think of yourself first.

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sun May 25, 2008 3:53 am

I am doing pretty good. My boy-friend and I went out for awhile,now we are watching t.v.,and relaxing. After he leaves I will be going to be,cause I am getting tired. NO SI tonight and that is great. I had a great day and I used my coping skills. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am going to have a good day for myself tomorrow and do positive things for myself. I will be just fine. Be back on sometime tomorrow. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:
I am in a dark place like a turtle afraid to deal with the pain that I do not want to feel,but eventually I will slowly face my pain,like the turtle when he comes out of his shell.

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sun May 25, 2008 4:12 pm

I am doing alright. I went for a walk and that helped me alot. I am washing the floors and watching t.v. I am starting to feel better with this cold,which is a good thing. NO SI so far and that is great. I am feeling pretty good today. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am going to enjoy my day. I will be back on later. taking care of myself. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sun May 25, 2008 7:24 pm

I am doing alright. I already had dinner and then I did the dishes. I am going to relax till my boy-friend gets here. I am having a good day and I am enjoying myself. NO SI so far and that is great. I am feeling pretty good. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. Be back on later. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Mon May 26, 2008 3:40 am

I am doing alright. My boy-friend and I watched t.v.,and relaxed. He went home cause he is not feeling well. I am taking it easy and watching a movie. NO SI tonight and that is great. I have to clean my apartment tomorrow and do positive things for myself. My nurse will be over Tuesday after I get home from program,cause tomorrow is a holiday. I am feeling pretty good and using my coping skills. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. Be back on sometime tomorrow. taking care of myself. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Mon May 26, 2008 5:05 pm

I am doing alright. I got my cleaning done and then I went for a walk. I just got done writing in my journal and it helped me alot. My nurse will be over tomorrow,cause today is a holiday. NO SI so far and that is great. I am watching t.v.,and relaxing. My boy-frieind will be over later on. I am using my coping skills and it is helping me alot. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be back on later.taking care of myself, :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Mon May 26, 2008 10:45 pm

I am doing alright. I had a good day so far. I am just relaxing and waiting for my boy-friend to get here. NO SI so far and that is great. I have been using my coping skills and it is helping me alot. I go back to day treatment program tomorrow,and I am looking forward to going in. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am feeling pretty good. I will be back on later. taking care of myself. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Tue May 27, 2008 3:46 am

I am doing alright. I am watching t.v.,with my boy-friend and after he leaves I will be going to bed,cause I have to get up early for program. NO SI tonight and that is great. I am feeling pretty good and I had a great day. I am looking forward to going to day treatment program tomorrow and my nurse will be over afterwards to do my medications. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. I will be back on tomorrow after program. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Tue May 27, 2008 8:09 pm

I am doing alright. I had a great day at program. I am just waiting for my nurse to get here and do my medications,and hopefully go for a walk. My boy-friend will be over later on. NO SI so far and that is great. I have been using my coping skills and it has helped me alot. I am feeling pretty good today,just tired. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be back on later. taking care of myself. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Wed May 28, 2008 1:50 am

I am doing alright. I am watching t.v.,and relaxing. My boy-friend is in the hospital cause he is not feeling well. He will be alright. I am feeling pretty good,it is hard to be alone,but I am using my coping skills and it is helping me alot. NO SI so far and that is great. My nurse came over and did my medications for me. I have program tomorrow and later on I will be going to see my boy-friend. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. Be back on later. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Wed May 28, 2008 3:34 am

I am doing alright. I have been watching t.v,and relaxing. I talked to my boy-friend and he is doing alright. NO SI tonight and that is great. I have been keeping myself and doing positive things for myself. I have day treatment program tomorrow and later on I will be going up to see my boy-friend. I will watch tv.,for awhile and then I will be going to bed. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. I will be back on tomorrow after program. taking care of myself. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Wed May 28, 2008 8:12 pm

I am doing alright. I had a great day at program. I am relaxing and writing in my journal. I will be going up to see my boy-friend later at the hospital,not sure when he will be getting out. I know it is hard for me to be alone at night,cause I am use to being with him. I just need to keep myself busy and do positive things for myself. NO SI so far and that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be back on later. taking care of myself. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Thu May 29, 2008 12:30 am

I am doing alright. I wrote in my journal and it helped me alot. I went to visit my boy-friend at the hospital,he is doing alright. I am not sure when he will come home. I just want him to get better. I am going to relax and watch t.v. tonight. NO SI so far and that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. Be back on later. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Thu May 29, 2008 2:59 am

I am doing alright. I am watching t.v.,and relaxing. I talked to my boy-friend and he is doing fine. He is feeling pretty good. I am feeling pretty good. NO SI tonight and that is great. I have day treatment program tomorrow and then I will be meeting with my therapist. I had a good day today. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be going to bed soon,cause I am getting tired. I will be just fine. I will be back on tomorrow after program. taking care of myself. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Thu May 29, 2008 8:46 pm

I am doing alright. I had a great day at program and a good talk with my therapist. I went for a walk and it helped me alot. I talked to my boy-friend and he is doing alright,not sure when he will be coming home. I am going to relax and do positive things for myself. NO SI so far and that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. Be back on later. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Fri May 30, 2008 1:56 am

I am doing alright. I took a nap for awhile and now I am watching t,v, I already talked to my boy-friend he is doing fine. It is hard to be alone,when I am use to having him here. I have been using my coping skills and I feel better. NO SI so far and that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. Be back on later. taking care of myself. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Fri May 30, 2008 4:00 am

I am doing alright. I am watching t.v.,and relaxing. I talked to my boy-friend on the phone,he is doing alright. I feel so lost without him that I do not know what to do with myself.but I want him to get better too. I am feeling ok. NO SI so far and that is great,it has not been easy for me,but I have been using my coping skills. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am going to watch t.v.,for awhile and then go to bed. I already took my medications,cause I feel anxious tonight and I do not need a panic attack to start,that is why I came on here. I will be just fine. I will be back on sometime tomorrow. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Fri May 30, 2008 4:01 pm

I am doing alright. I got alot done so far. I already wrote in my journal and it helped me alot. I will be going to go out with a friend for lunch and then I will be seeing my boy-friend later at the hosptial. NO SI so far and that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am feeling pretty good so far,just feeling loney,but I will be ok. I will be back on later. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sat May 31, 2008 12:00 am

I am doing alright. I went out for lunch with a friend and I had a good time. I came home and relaxed for awhile. Then I went up to the hospital to see my boy-friend,he is doing alright,and he will be home Monday. I am going to relax and watch t.v. NO SI so far and that is pretty good. I am feeling pretty good,just miss him though. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. Be back on later.taking care of myself. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sat May 31, 2008 3:03 am

I am doing alright. I am watching t.v.,and taking it easy. I talked to my boy-friend and he is doing alright. I am going to my mother's in the morning to visit and then the rest of the day is mine to enjoy. I am feeling pretty good today. NO SI tonight and that is great. I am going to watch t.v.,for awhile and then go to bed. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. I will be back on sometime tomorrow. taking care of myself. :bcatsmile: