Bitch Fest / Things Left Unsaid II *LA*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

shadow of a smile
building community
building community

Post by shadow of a smile » Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:42 am

from brandon-
i'm sorry about how i broke up with you, you deserved an explanation for why i dropped you cold after 2 years. it's not that you weren't worth it. i was just having a hard time handling my own life, i couldn't deal with yours. i'm sorry i didn't even try to work things out. and i'm sorry i'm such an asshole. i was wrong, please take me back? i know i'm unworthy of you, but i love you so much! if you don't take me back i'm gonna join a monastery.
(my answer to brandon-go fuck a pig!)

from my parents-
we're sorry we try to control your relationships. we trust your judgement of who you should date. and we won't try to evaluate your mental status.

from my mom-
i shouldn't have told my friends/family about your depression problems and/or cutting when you finally worked up the courage to tell me a year ago. that was wrong, and i broke your trust. i should not betray your confidences to other people, no matter how close i feel to them. even if i want their prayer support for you (and me). it was a selfish thing to do and i apoligize.

from nigel-
i'm sorry that sometimes you feel the need to cut. but i will try to be more understanding, and not think that you're a weaker person because of it. i realize that it's not easy to just "not" cut. it's hard, and it's an urge you have to fight every day. i love you, and i am proud of you for putting up a fight. and if you do slip i will still love you and still be proud of you.
i accept hugs!!!

my grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness
1 Corinthians 12:9

my place

Koru
town councillor
town councillor

Post by Koru » Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:08 pm

From T - I'm happy now, I understand you need your own space and I'll be OK without you.

From H - I enjoy just being friends, I don't want anything more from you.

From D - I'm sorry I screwed with you head, I know I treated you like crap I took advantage of you, please can we be friends, I'd like to get to know you. I'll come to see you as soon as I get back to the UK.

From J - You are too good for me, I'm too immature and self centred to be with you. I'm sorry I blanked you last term, I'd like to make it up to you if you'll let me be a friend.
- Always look towards the sunshine and your shadows will fall behind you -

balletomane
one of us
one of us

Post by balletomane » Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:01 am

From D: fuck you, you worthless piece of shit. i don't know why i ever wasted my time. i hate you and your nonsense.
from E: I'm never talking to you again.
from J: you're a bitch, I can't forgive you
from A&N: psycho--what the fuck is wrong with you? get the hell away...

Skyeler
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Skyeler » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:13 am

I don't fucking care if I hurt you're feeling, you don't fucking deserve me to care, you annoy the fuck out of me and everyone else around you you fucking attention seeking *****

I don't care that you think I"m mean because to you I will be... I don't care that you want me to sympathize with you...

if you touch me agian I will loose it
if you try to be my friend again I will be meaner

I don't want to be near you, you're like an over emotional parasite that sucks feelings out of others. Get over your fucking self and go crawl under your bed and stay there for all I care.

I'm not your best friend, I don't even know you...

Most of the time I feel like I don't belong.
But I got my new favorite record today.
My favorites change every single day.
Except you,
You'll always be number one.
[/center]

balletomane
one of us
one of us

Post by balletomane » Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:16 pm

I HATE you. I hope you die today and go straight to hell. Just like you deserve. You;re needy and clingy and horrid. I don't know why I ever put up with you. and when I said I cared, I didn't mean it. It just sounded like the right thing to say.

balletomane
one of us
one of us

Post by balletomane » Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:34 pm

I see you.

polmath
creating your space
creating your space

Post by polmath » Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:48 pm

thank you

demidivine
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by demidivine » Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:23 pm

i am scared. i am small. i am small.

balletomane
one of us
one of us

Post by balletomane » Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:01 pm

hi. what's up?

balletomane
one of us
one of us

Post by balletomane » Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:28 pm

fuck you.

angelwithapintglass
growing roots
growing roots

Post by angelwithapintglass » Wed Apr 20, 2005 6:06 pm

from them-

hi luce. we've noticed how well you've been doing, and we're not so surprised. we always knew you had the edge.
there's no way you're not going to pass, luce, you're just too good at it all. your coursework is fabulous and your exam technique is second to none.
your french is fantastic - you'll get the best mark possible, we're sure. your oral is going to pass how it is, even if you want to do more work to it.
you're going to get A's. you're going to get great A2 results, too, and end up with the best a levels in the school. then you'll go to university and do a course you find more interesting than shoes.
you'll get wonderful qualifications and end up with a high paid job in something you enjoy.
a's, luce, all a's.

x :roll:

nika
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by nika » Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:13 pm

F ~ "I love you ... I promise that nothing will ever change that. Ever."
Hello World. :)

balletomane
one of us
one of us

Post by balletomane » Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:41 pm

I think of you as a friend, even considering

demidivine
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by demidivine » Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:00 pm

i'm sorry you have to keep saying it
and i'm sorry if i make you angry and upset
and i'm sorry if i need you so much and make you claustrophobic
sorry

NobodyToYou
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by NobodyToYou » Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:14 am

I don't want to feel alone. Please notice that I am not really as "ok" as I look.

Koru
town councillor
town councillor

Post by Koru » Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:03 pm

From J - I asked to see you because I really like you. I want more than just sex from you, I don't want to see you because you are an easy lay, I want to see you because you are interesting, intelligent and attractive. I enjoy your conversation, I want to get to know you better, if we get involved it will be hard because we are both buy and I'm leaving soon and tha scares me but you are worth he effort. I know you are not as happy as you seem and I want to help make things better. Do you want to come round this evening?
- Always look towards the sunshine and your shadows will fall behind you -

NobodyToYou
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by NobodyToYou » Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:32 pm

Notice me, please. Please see that I am not ok today...don't look the other way or pretend it will go away. I know you can't fix it. I don't expect you to. But I don't want to feel alone and unimportant. Just to know somebody saw me, the real me, and cared would go a long way. I know I am the one stopping that from happening, but if you ask me questions, I don't have any answers. I can't explain why I feel this way. I can't even tell you how I feel. But please ask anyway...I feel I am fading away into nothing. Don't let me go unnoticed....please?

NobodyToYou
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by NobodyToYou » Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:00 pm

I am slipping...back into the dark. Why can't you see it? Do you not want to see? Do you not care? Or is it my fault...am I too good at smiling and you really can't see past it? It isn't that bad yet...I know. But I see where this is going. And next time there isn't an "easy fix" because I am already on medication. Somebody might even have to take me seriously...but it won't be you, will it?

magebaby
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by magebaby » Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:53 am

"i love you. my little girl"

--

"i'm here"

--

mage
"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." -- Vincent Van Gogh

"Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" --Nelson Mandela

No hugs, thanks

bexy
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by bexy » Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:44 pm

I'm sorry
----
I haven't forgotten you.
----
I love you, you've done nothing wrong.