Rant, rave, rage and riot *la*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:45 am

I REALLY REALLY HATE YOU, YOU COLD BACK STABBING BITCH.
how dare you ask me not to apply for the english scholarship. how DARE you!
what have you done to me over the last four years we've known eachother? bully me, intimidate me, hurt me, piss me off.
i owe you nothing
i am NOT going to limit my academic future for you! what have you EVER done for me? nothing?
you are a two faced liar and i cant believe i know you.
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

Spidey
board admin
board admin

Post by Spidey » Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:02 pm

I cannot deal with this anymore.

You need to come up with something and stick to it. Not say x and then imply y hours later.

You need to realize that your timelines may be incongruent with other people's and NOT BECAUSE OTHERS ARE MAKING EXCUSES as you so unkindly like to put it, but because THEY HAVE LIVES AND ORGANIZATION AND SHIT TO DO.

I am tired of you always assuming the worst of what I say or do. I am tired of you saying that I am giving you excuses when in all actuality I'd like to know where my feet are before I do this. Am I moving irritatingly slowly? Probably. But I am tired, so FUCKING TIRED, of you assuming the worst. When you assume YOU MAKE AN ASS OF YOURSELF (and me).

I am tired of you jacking my stress level to fuck and back. I am tired of you and this BUG YOU SEEM TO HAVE UP YOUR ASS. I am tired of you and your attitude and I am sick of being the one on the firing line. I AM TIRED OF IT.

I know how you think. That if you say shitty things that it will make me get out of here faster. But it doesn't work that way. Not with me. And you know that. So quit the bullshit and the drama llamas and QUIT TAKING YOUR SHIT OUT ON ME.
there is, in the end, the letting go.
-marya hornbacher

spidey immer voran
(spidey ever onward)

:cowave:

Never Again
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by Never Again » Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:29 pm

TECH SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

I NEEED TECH SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TECH SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TECH SUPPPORRRRRTTTTTT!!!!!! GODDAMN IT COME HERE AND FIX ME!
I have love. I have love but I don't know where to put it.

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:35 am

Okay, I have done EVERYTHING in this damn college process. EVERYTHING. All the things you told me were inaccurate and poorly researched. Dont blame ME cause I can't reach a deadline that doesnt exist! Dont expect me to THANK your fat ass cause you did nothing!

Oh, and my mother is going to go have a talk with the headmaster about you stiffing her and about how shitty of a job you've done as a college counselor. You think you can tell people that they're too stupid for their aspirations and GET AWAY WITH IT? Oh hell no! This is my revenge on you.

MY REVENGE!!!

I TAKE IT SWEETLY AND REVEL IN IT. I HOPE YOUR STUPID ASS GETS FIRED. Whatever shit lands on your head from your screw-ups, know that it was ME who made sure you got your fair deserves. Know that it was all me. You DESERVE every last misfortune that falls on you from this!

You think you can treat me like shit 'cause I'm just a 17 year old student? YOU THOUGHT REALLY FUCKING WRONG!! That will teach you to screw around with the students. AND IT WAS ME THAT DID IT
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

steady hands
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by steady hands » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:49 am

go away.
you're annoying.
I hate you.
your voice seriously gives me a fucking headache, when I told you to stop talking, I was serious.
next time you try to eat something and then complain about how fat you're getting, I hope you choke.

jo_alone
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by jo_alone » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:38 pm

You are so selfish. I can't believe I was up all night worrying again, not so much about you, but others you will effect by your stupid, selfish, drunken actions. You need to grow up, you're 45, you need to be aware that you hurt other people by keep ending up like this.

And yes, I really really dont like you.
One day I will not think...I will just be...

"You can talk to me, I am your safe place" - from a daft film I watched - but those words stuck out a mile

Sometimes people with the worst pasts have the best futures.

You learn from the journey and trying to get where you want to go. Actually arriving is not what it's all about.
tis me
GONE CRAZY - BACK SOON

Cellardoor
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by Cellardoor » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:54 pm

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
PLEASE DONT MAKE ME!!
i know its for the best but i DONT WANT TO and i SO SCARED of bringing it up again and just fucking LOSING EVERYTHING I WORKED SO HARD FOR.
im ignoring it and PLEASE just leave it for a little while.
IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY that it hurts for you but i JUST CANT RIGHT NOW.

WHY CAN EVERYONE ELSE MANAGE AND I CANT????????
ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I built my house,
Where the ocean meets the land,
It's time to live again,
And pull my dreams out of the sand.

(take the pieces and build them skywards)
(expressions)

FOUR YEARS HAPPY AND FREE!

Porcelain_Doll
growing roots
growing roots

Post by Porcelain_Doll » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:49 am

What's the point?!? I'm never going to do anything with my life, it'll probably end before I graduate college. I'm not cut out for life! I want to just have one fun year, not do anything I don't want to, and then just end it at that. Grrrrr. I hate that I'm too weak to just give up.
Never to suffer would never to have been blessed.
-Edgar Allan Poe
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=110034

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:55 pm

Pretentious bitch. Do you even know what it means to be a SIer? No! You do it for the attention and we all know it! You think your parents would tell the counselor to fuck off if she told them what their precious baby was doing? HAH

You attention-seeking whores! What the hell do you think you are playing at? Just cause you want to be screw-ups doesn't mean that you can take teh reputation but not the consequences. YOU CANT FLASH YOUR SCRATCHES TO EVERYONE IN THE SCHOOL AND BE OFFENDED AT THE OFFICIAL INQUIRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

Cellardoor
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by Cellardoor » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:37 pm

WHY IS IT SO COLD!?!?!?!?!?!?

I MEAN, EXCUSE ME, SUMMER ONLY JUST ENDED!!

ARG!!!

AND WHY CANT I FIND MY SLIPPERS????

AM I THAT BLIND?

:x :x :x

:o :o :o

:roll: :roll: :roll:

I built my house,
Where the ocean meets the land,
It's time to live again,
And pull my dreams out of the sand.

(take the pieces and build them skywards)
(expressions)

FOUR YEARS HAPPY AND FREE!

mephistopheles
cow control
cow control

Post by mephistopheles » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:50 pm

I don't understand this shit. I never will and I don't understand why I even need to read it.

You can take your medieval French poems and you can fucking well ram them up your arse.

:evil:
“Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.”

crizybatch
settling in
settling in

Post by crizybatch » Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:39 pm

Who gave you the monopoly on picnics and go-carts?
Why am I still thinking about you at all?

Arcana
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Arcana » Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:58 am

*inhales deeply*

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GODDAMN SHIT MOTHERFUCKER SHITTING BASTARDLY SHIT SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCKITY DOOKY-POO!

GAH!

and fuck you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and you and all the rest of you too! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
"I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not."-- Kurt Cobain

I'm not a work of art, I'm a piece of work.

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:44 pm

What are you trying to prove exactly? How the HELL can you say that TWLOHA isn't romanticising SI? Oh yeah, cause you WANT someone to come save you when it ISNT going to happen!

fuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyou

You act like you know SO much more about SI and what it means to be mentally unstable than I but guess what? I'M LIVING IT AND YOU JUST WISH YOU WERE. IT'S NOT THAT GLAMOUROUS!!!! WHY THE HELL DO YOU WANT TO BE THE FUCKED UP KID WHO IS ADDICTED TO CIGS ANYWAYS?
Guess what?! You're not addicted to cigarettes no matter how much you wish you were. Oh and guess what? We all know you can't drink for shit

So making out with your friend's boyfriend topless was not justified by alcohol. 1 shot does not count as falling-down drunk. Fucking poser

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

Scatterbrain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by Scatterbrain » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:55 pm

To my moods:

Stop fucking switching every two seconds. I cant deal with being horribly depressed and unable to do anything, and then being outrageously happy and productive. What the fuck. And, invariably, when I am in the middle of being productive you fucking change and I am rendered useless. FUCK THIS. I'm so tired of this fucking me up.

~Megan
"The impossible just takes a little longer."
- HCJ (1/9/25- 2/26/08 )

"That there, that's not me/I go where I please/I walk through walls/I float down the Liffey
I'm not here/This isn't happening"
- "How to Disappear Completely" Radiohead

Place: Want to live and breathe/I want to be part of the human race
PBH: Back to the basics

Arcana
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Arcana » Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:55 am

WHO THE FUCK SAID YOU COULD DO THAT? WHO? WHY? WHY DID I LET YOU? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
"I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not."-- Kurt Cobain

I'm not a work of art, I'm a piece of work.

Porcelain_Doll
growing roots
growing roots

Post by Porcelain_Doll » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:37 am

Ahhh! I'm not a fucking little kid! I'll be 17 next month! Let me wear what I want!
Never to suffer would never to have been blessed.
-Edgar Allan Poe
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=110034

vanishing
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by vanishing » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:01 am

FUCKING. NOTICE.

:help:

thewaves
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by thewaves » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:27 am

If you write me one more e-mail/facebook message/whatever saying you miss me I swear to god that I will phone you up and tell you the following without any hint of remorse:

I don't miss you. You only miss me because you're bored. After we broke up and you will still living with me you would do the same thing to try and get a few more fucks out of me, and now I'm sure what you miss most of all is the fact that I always gave in and slept with you (although sometimes I didn't want it, but of course I would never let you know that). You've finally realized now that you're gone that I am the only one who would ever even pretend to listen to your stupid stories or who would ever dream of sleeping with you in the first place. Sure, I was a fucking mess and you couldn't handle it, but it beats being alone, right? The second you find someone else (if you ever do) you will forget about me completely, and I'll never get one of those pathetic messages from you again which, by the way, do nothing but make me think about all of the reasons I am glad to be free of you. I still believe that you are a good person (ruled by your penis, yes, but you were an 18 year old boy when we met)...I would even say that, when it comes down to it, you're still the kindest person I have ever met. Unfortunately, you are stupid, and when I got over my initial infatuation every word you said made me cringe. In one e-mail you even spelled "miss" wrong. There's no fucking e at the end of it. Leave me alone. You're the one who chose to leave in the first place.

*That felt good*
"I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest film. No lies whatsoever. I thought I had something so simple to say. Something useful to everybody. A film that could help bury forever all those dead things we carry within ourselves. Instead, I'm the one without the courage to bury anything at all. When did I go wrong? I really have nothing to say, but I want to say it all the same." -Federico Fellini's 8 1/2

...beneath the waves...

mephistopheles
cow control
cow control

Post by mephistopheles » Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:40 am

leave him the fuck alone you crazy bitch. threatening me and behaving like this isn't going to get him back! It just makes you look like a psychotic little girl.

oh, and for what it's worth? I SAW HIM FIRST! So back off, bitch.
“Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.”