Candys Coping Thread

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sat May 17, 2008 2:05 am

I am doing alright. I am watching t.v.,with my boy-friend and relaxing. I had a great day today and did alot of positive things for myself. He is sleeping over tonight and then tomorrow we are going to a function,and we will have a great time. We are leaving in the morning and we will be back in the afternoon sometime. NO SI tonight and that is great. I am feeling pretty good today. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be back on tomorrow afternoon when I get home. taking care of myself. :bcatsmile:
I am in a dark place like a turtle afraid to deal with the pain that I do not want to feel,but eventually I will slowly face my pain,like the turtle when he comes out of his shell.

To find yourself,think of yourself first.

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sat May 17, 2008 11:02 pm

I am doing alright. I had a great day today. My boy-friend and I went with the Compeer Program to East Aurora to Vidor's store and I bought alot of nice stuff and then we went to Pizza Hut for lunch,the food was great. We got home around 2:30pm,and we both took a nap. He went home for awhile,but he will be back later. I am proud of myself for not doing any SI. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be doing just fine. Be back on later.taking care of myself :bcatsmile:
I am in a dark place like a turtle afraid to deal with the pain that I do not want to feel,but eventually I will slowly face my pain,like the turtle when he comes out of his shell.

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sun May 18, 2008 3:37 am

I am doing alright. My boy-friend and I are watching t.v.,and after he leaves I will be going to bed,cause I am getting tired. I had a great day and I had a good time. I have to go to my mother's in the morning and the rest of the day I am going to enjoy. NO SI tonight and that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am feeling pretty good today. I will be back on tomorrow sometime. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sun May 18, 2008 6:44 pm

I am doing alright. I went to my mother's this morning to visit and when I came home I washed the floors and then I took a nap,cause I was tired out. Now I am writing in my journal and it is helping me alot. My boy-friend will be over later on. I have been using my coping skills and it has helped me to decrease the need of doing any SI,so that is great. I do notice that I need to increase my positive emotions as well as my activites,so I am having a hard with that,but I will be ok. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. Be back on later. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Mon May 19, 2008 3:49 am

I am doing alright. I had a pretty good day today. I watched t.v.,with my boy-friend and relax. After he leaves I will be going to bed,cause I am tired. I have cleaning to do tomorrow and then my nurse is coming to do my medications. NO SI tonight and that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am going to enjoy my day tomorrow. I will be back on the bus sometime tomorrow. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Mon May 19, 2008 3:36 pm

I am doing alright. I got my cleaning done and now I am doing things around the apartment. NO SI so far and that is great. My nurse will be over later to my medications. I am feeling pretty good. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am going to enjoy my day and do positive things for myself today. I will be back on later. taking care of myself. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Mon May 19, 2008 9:26 pm

I am doing alright. I got alot done today. My nurse came over and did my medications for me and then I had dinner. Now I am going to relax till my boy-friend gets here. NO SO so far and that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am feeling pretty good and I have been using my coping skills as well. Be back on later.taking care of myself. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Tue May 20, 2008 3:16 am

I am doing alright. I had a great day today. I am watching t.v.,with my boy-friend and we are relaxing. After he leaves I will be going to bed,cause I have to get up early. NO SI tonight and that is great. I have day treatment program tomorrow and I am looking forward to going in. I am feeling pretty good today. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I have been using my coping skills and it has helped me alot. I will be just fine. Be back on the bus tomorrow after program.taking care of myself. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Tue May 20, 2008 5:20 am

I am doing alright. I will be going to bed real soon. I am coming down with a cold,so I need to get some rest. I am feeling pretty good. I will be back on tomorrow after program.taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Tue May 20, 2008 8:25 pm

I am doing alright. I had a great day at program and the groups helped me alot. I am writing in my journal and it is helping me.NO SI so far and that is great. After I get done writing I am going to lay down for awhile till my boy-friend gets here. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. Be back on later.taking care of myself. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Wed May 21, 2008 4:30 am

I am doing alright. After I wrote in my journal I took a nap,cause I was tired out. Then my boy-friend came over and we watched t.v., He just left to go home to get some sleep and I will be doing the samething soon. I am feeling pretty good. NO SI tonight and that is great. I have day treatment program tomorrow and I am looking forward to going in. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I have been using my coping skills and it has helped me alot. I will be back on tomorrow after program. taking care of myself. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Wed May 21, 2008 7:54 pm

I am doing alright. I had a good day at program and the groups helped me alot. I am going to do positive things for myself today,till my boy-friend gets here. I meet with my therapist tomorrow,so I have alot to talk to her about. NO SI so far and that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I know that my boy-friend and I are going out when he gets here,so that will be great. I will be back on later. taking care of myself. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Thu May 22, 2008 3:50 am

I am doing alright. My boy-friend and I just stayed at my apartment and watched t.v.,but tomorrow evening we are going out for awhile. I am feeling pretty good,just got a rotten cold. NO SI tonight and that is great. I have day treatment program tomorrow and then I have to meet with my therapist. I am going to go to bed soon,so I can get some rest. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be back on tomorrow after program. taking care of myself. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Thu May 22, 2008 8:04 pm

I am doing alright. I had a great day at program and a good talk with my therapist,she helped me alot. I am going to do positive things for myself,and then afterwards I am going to lay down till my boy-friend gets here,we are going out for awhile. NO SI so far and that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be alright. Be back on later. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Fri May 23, 2008 3:40 am

I am doing alright. After I wrote in my journal,I took a nap for awhile. My boy-friend came over and we went out for awhile. We had a great time. Now we are watching t.v.,and relaxing. After he leaves I will be going to bed,cause I have to get up early. I have to go to the hospital to get a test done,then my case-manager will be over later,and then I am going out for lunch with a friend. NO SI tonight and that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am feeling pretty good today. I will be back on the bus sometime tomorrow.taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Fri May 23, 2008 3:32 pm

I am doing alright. I went to the hospital and got my test done,so now I am going to relax and enjoy the day. My case-manager will be over around 2pm and then my friend is taking me out for lunch after that. NO SI so far and that is great. I am feeling pretty good and my moods are stable which is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be back on later.taking care of myself. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Fri May 23, 2008 8:58 pm

I am doing pretty good. I met with my case-manager and we had a great talk. Then I went out with my friend to have lunch,but I got sick,cause I could not get my food down,then I had to come home. I feel bad about what happen,but I know it was not my fault. I am going to relax and take it easy. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. NO SI so far and that is great. I will be back on later.taking care of myself. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Fri May 23, 2008 11:59 pm

I am doing alright. I took a nap for awhile,and now I am waiting for my boy-friend to get here. I am not sure what we are going to do,but I will have a good time anyway. I am feeling pretty good. NO SI so far and that is great. I had a great day and I am going to have a good night. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. Be back on later.taking care of myself. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sat May 24, 2008 4:20 am

I am doing alright. My boy-friend and I went out for awhile,now we are going to relax and watched t.v. After he leaves I will be going to bed,caue I am getting tired. I am feeling pretty good. NO SI tonight and that is great. I am going to do things tomorrow that are positive for me,cause I deserve it. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. Be back on sometime tomorrow. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sat May 24, 2008 3:43 pm

I am doing alright. I went to my mother's for awhile and when I got home I took a walk. It felt great. Now I am relaxing and writing in my journal and after that I am going to relax. I feel lousy due to the cold and sore throat that I have,so I am going to get some rest later. NO SI so far and that is great. My boy-friend will be over later on. I am feeling so-so. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be back on later.taking care of myself. :bcatsmile: