Candys Coping Thread

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Fri May 02, 2008 4:18 am

I am doing alright. I had a great day and I kept myself busy. I took a nap for awhile and then my boy-friend came over,we just watch t.v. He just left to go home and get some sleep. I will be doing the samething soon. I am feeling pretty good and I have been using my coping skills. NO SI tonight and that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. Be back on sometime tomorrow. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:
I am in a dark place like a turtle afraid to deal with the pain that I do not want to feel,but eventually I will slowly face my pain,like the turtle when he comes out of his shell.

To find yourself,think of yourself first.

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Fri May 02, 2008 4:57 pm

I am doing alright. I did not have a good night,but I did not do any SI and that is great. I am writing in my journal and it is helping me alot. My friend and I are going out for lunch later,so that will be great. My boy-friend will be here later on. I am feeling alright,just mainly frustrated and depressed,but otherwise I will be ok. I just wanted to let eveyone know how I am doing. I am hanging in there. Be back on later on. :bcatsmile:
I am in a dark place like a turtle afraid to deal with the pain that I do not want to feel,but eventually I will slowly face my pain,like the turtle when he comes out of his shell.

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Fri May 02, 2008 11:15 pm

I am doing alright. I had a great time with my friend and the lunch was great. NO SI so far and that is good. I took a nap for awhile,cause I was tired out,now I am going to wait till my boy-friend gets here. I am feeling alright,but I am using my coping skills,so that is helping me alot. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be back on later on.taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sat May 03, 2008 4:41 am

I am doing alright. I was watching t.v.,with my boy-friend and we had a great time. He just left to go home and get some sleep. I am going to watch t.v.,for awhile and then go to bed. NO SI so far and that is great. I am feeling pretty good. I will be doing positive things for myself tomorrow,cause I derserve it. :star: I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be alright. Be back on sometime tomorrow. taking care of myself. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sat May 03, 2008 5:23 pm

I am doing alright. I did not get a good night sleep,but I did not do any SI so that is great. I went to my mother's this morning to visit and then I came home and took a nap,cause I was not feeling well. I am going to relax and do some positive things for myself. My boy-friend will be over later on. I am feeling alright. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be back on later. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sun May 04, 2008 4:51 am

I am doing alright. My boy-friend and I went out for awhile and now we are going to watch t.v. NO SI tonight and that is great. I will be doing positive things for myself. I am feeling pretty good. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be back on tomorrow sometime. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sun May 04, 2008 2:36 pm

I am doing alright. I have been cleaning my apartment and then I will be doing positive things for myself. NO SI so far and that is great. My boy-friend will be over later on. I am feeling pretty good. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will also be writing in my journal today. I will be just fine. Be back on later. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Mon May 05, 2008 12:29 am

I am doing alright. I did alot of positive things for myself today,and even wrote in my journal,it helped me alot. I had dinner and did the dishes. I took a nap for awhile and now I am watching t.v.,with my boy-friend. NO SI so far and that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. I will be back on later. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Mon May 05, 2008 3:57 am

I am doing alright. I am watching t.v.,with my boy-friend and taking it easy. I have cleaning to do tomorrow and then my nurse is coming over to do my medicatons. Then the rest of the day is mine to enjoy. NO SI tonight and that is great. After my boy-friend leaves I will be going to bed,cause I am getting tired. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am feeling pretty good. I will be back on tomorrow sometime. taking care of myself. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Mon May 05, 2008 3:34 pm

I am doing alright. I had a good night sleep. I have been cleaning my apartment and then I went for a walk. I enjoy myself alot. I am going to do positive things for myself today. My nurse will be over later on to do my medications. NO SI so far and that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. Be back on later. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Mon May 05, 2008 7:29 pm

I am doing alright. I got my cleaning done and then I went for a walk. My nurse just left and he did my medicatons. I also wrote in my journal and it helped me alot. NO SI so far and that is great. I am feeling pretty good. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. My boy-friend will be over later on,not sure what we are going to be doing. I have been using my coping skills and it has helped me alot. I will be just fine. Be back on later. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Tue May 06, 2008 2:23 am

I am doing alright. My boy-friend order in and we had a nice dinner. We are watching t.v.,and relaxing. NO SI tonight and that is great. I have day treatment program tomorrow and then I have to see my therapist as well. I am feeling pretty good. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I had a good day today. After my boy-friend leaves I will be going to bed,cause I have to get up early. I will be just fine. I will be back on tomorrow after program. taking care of myself. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Wed May 07, 2008 1:15 am

I am doing alright. I had a great day at program and a good talk with my therapist,she helped me alot. Then I took a nap,cause I was tired out. My boy-friend and I are watching t.v. NO SI so far and that is great. I did not write in my journal today,cause I was tired and I had a headache,but I am ok now. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I have been using my coping skills and they have helped me alot. I will be just fine. Be back on later. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Wed May 07, 2008 4:52 am

I am doing alright. My boy-friend just left to go home and get some sleep. I will be doing the same thing soon. I am feeling pretty good tonight. I am going to watch t.v.,for awhile and then go to bed. NO SI tonight and that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I have day treatment program tomorrow and I am looking forward to going on. I will be just fine. Be back on tomorrow after I get home. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Wed May 07, 2008 8:59 pm

I am doing alright. I had a great day at program and the groups went great. I wrote in my journal and it helped me alot. Now I am going to relax till my boy-friend gets here. NO SI so far and that is great.I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. Be back on later. taking care of myself. :bcatsmile:

balletomane
one of us
one of us

Post by balletomane » Wed May 07, 2008 9:56 pm

I'm glad writing in your journal helped, Candy. :)

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Thu May 08, 2008 1:06 am

I am doing alright. Thanks for the nice messages. I took a nap for awhile and my boy-friend is here,we are watching t.v. We might go out for awhile to Barnes and Nobles. NO SI so far and that is great. I have day treatment program tomorrow and then I see the therapist. I am feeling pretty good. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. Be back on before I go to bed. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Thu May 08, 2008 5:28 am

I am doing alright.My boy-friend and I had a great night. He just left to go home and get some sleep. I will be doing the samething soon.I had a great day today. NO SI tonight and that is great. I have day treatment program tomorrow and then I meet with my therapist. I am looking forward to going in. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. Be back on tomorrow after program. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Thu May 08, 2008 8:43 pm

I am doing alright. I had a great day at program and a good talk with my therapist,she helped me alot. Then I went for a walk and it helped relax me alot. I am going to enjoy the rest of the evening till my boy-friend gets here. NO SI so far and that is great. I have to go in tomorrow to see the doctor and then I will be coming home around 11:30,cause my case-manager is coming over at 2pm. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am not sure what my boy-friend and I are going to do tonight,find out when he gets here. I will be just fine. Be back on later. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Fri May 09, 2008 1:19 am

I am doing alright. I am watching t.v.,and taking it easy. My boy-friend is not here yet,he is running late. I am not sure what we are going to do tonight,but I will find out when he gets here. I am feeling pretty good and NO SI so far and that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be back on before I go to bed,cause I have to get up early in the morning. taking care of myself. :bcatsmile: