Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

_____iamacliche

Post by _____iamacliche » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:46 am

i'm giving up.

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:47 am

[edit to add a note that this isn't about any one on BUS btw]

stop trying to guilt me into caring by throwing temper tantrums. it won't work.

_____iamacliche

Post by _____iamacliche » Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:28 pm

[IRL:]

explain to me what i've done to piss you off so much? so much for wanting do always be there for me no matter what. i can't trust you. you lie to me. you take things from me. you take advantage. piss the fuck off out of my life and stay there. and also, i am sorry about your mum though.

HakunaMatata
one of us
one of us

Post by HakunaMatata » Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:46 pm

G: I am sorry I cancelled tonight, I just don't want anyone getting the wrong impression, least of all you. And sorry I couldn't explain to you- I thought there'd be time, but it was so busy in there there wasn't time, and I couldn't get you on the phone. Hopefully you won't be mad :-?
*NO HUGS PLEASE*

Ache-me se for capaz HM's place- everyone welcome but please read first post!

'Love is worth everything. How much are you willing to risk?'~Umara, gone forever, forgotten never.
'You can't put a price on happiness. Follow your dreams'~ Mithz

I don't like country and western. I don't like rock music, I don't like rockabilly or rock and roll particularly. I don't like much, really, do I? But what I do like, I love passionately. ~ The Pet Shop Boys

Binayshee
orange smartie
orange smartie

Post by Binayshee » Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:47 am

L, i'm so sorry. i hope you will forgive me.
i didn't mean to hurt you. i just wasn't thinking.
and i'm sorry i wasn't thiking. you have no
idea how bad i felt when i saw your face
when i said that. i wish so bad i could take
it back. and i'm sorry too that i'm so self-
absorbed that i forget you're a person
with feelings too. i just always think
you're fine because you seem so tough.
but i can see you are vulnerable too
and it really hurt me that i hurt you.
i wanted so bad to call you and tell
you that tonight but i know you would
have just denied that anything bothered
you and then i'd feel bad like i made
things worse. so i won't call. at least
not tonight. but i'm thinking of you
and i want you to know that i think
you deserve so much more than
you get and i'm sorry i'm an ass. :bawl:

_____iamacliche

Post by _____iamacliche » Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:34 pm

mum;

i need to know that you're proud of me. because right now i don't feel it. i feel like i've let you down so badly and its tearing me apart inside. i know you always said to dad that if i didn't want to go to uni & if i failed my exams that you'd still be proud of me for trying my best but why doesn't it feel like you are? why does it feel like you're ashamed of me? more to the point, why does it feel like everybody is ashamed of me. it hurts. i only want to make you proud. and i feel like i'm not doing that.

i've let you down. i'm sorry.

red umbrellas
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by red umbrellas » Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:35 pm

i wish you very happiness now. it's about time, and you deserve it. i hope it works out for you both

--------------------

please, don't hurt me. i want it to work out ok this time. please don;t hurt me.
It's all life and fire and lunacy
And excuses and excuses and excuses

Hold On To Yourself - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

"We paint a picture of a scenario - and then we become afraid of it" - Andrea Fella

fadingbutterfly
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by fadingbutterfly » Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:48 pm

I think I've fucked it up again and I just won't admit it. I think I won't be able to get doing the courses I want to this year. I'm panicking and I literally don't know what to do now.

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:53 pm

M : your responses to what I say mean nothing because they are nothing. they are pleasantries at best. i almost wish you'd just stop responding at all rather than keep throwing this hum-drum automatted response at me that means fuck all....i don't think you even really listen anymore, you just hear words and then respond with the same thing over and over. the same "take care of yourself", "it will get better" crap over and over. maybe the reason you respond that way is because you're incapable of giving a real response *shrug* i don't know anymore. quite frankly im not even sure that i care anymore.

_____iamacliche

Post by _____iamacliche » Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:47 pm

oh stop being so two faced you annoying little person. "best friends", eh? don't fucking make me laugh. you're fucking pathetic. and a waste of my time and effort. explain to me why i bother with you? you're annoying, and selfish and all you care about is getting laid. fuck off and get out of my life.

_____iamacliche

Post by _____iamacliche » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:29 pm

mum; please just get me through this. please.

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:39 pm

I'm so glad that you are in my life. When I go off to college, I don't know how I'm going to survive without your hugs. I think I might go insane. I love you more than anything else in this world. You are the one adult that I look up to and my God, you are wonderful. I stood beside you today while you sang and I don't think I've heard anything so wonderful since Michael Crawford. You are a beautiful woman and I don't ever want to lose you.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:05 pm

your so oblivious its funny. so unable to read between the lines. you can't even see that i'm laughing at you, can you?

kittyfever
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by kittyfever » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:48 am

I am getting over you slowly, but finally. After abandoning me, not speaking to me for over 3 years, and impregnating 2 other women you thought I'd leave his side, and run into your arms? You were dead wrong. I hope you realize your wrongdoing and your faults...you're 25 and still not a man..get yourself together and take care of your kids..

southsider
building community
building community

Post by southsider » Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:46 am

I COMPLETELY understand where you're coming from, but I don't want you to know because I don't trust you.
☼ 12/13/2004 ☼
☼ there is hope ☼

place

"If you really want to stay clean, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse."

sockr28
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by sockr28 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:51 am

i know that this is your day, but i dont think that you realize how much it affects me. i am one of your best friends. why dont you ask me. it really hurts that you consider other people but not me. i cant tell you what it is doing to me. it is just so hurtful!

fadingbutterfly
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by fadingbutterfly » Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:28 pm

Do I look so thin that I look ill?
I think you're wrong mum. They wouldn't have thought that.

daisy_chain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by daisy_chain » Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:57 pm

Did you never think about how dating one of my closest friends would make me feel???? I dont think either of you realises how much this hurts.
I'm just dreaming out loud.

My Place

_____iamacliche

Post by _____iamacliche » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:50 pm

this is tiring now. i miss you.

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:30 pm

I was so close to shutting myself out of the world. I almost succeeded in telling myself that everyone has and will hurt me in some way and I'm safer just trusting in myself. You killed it. You refused all of these things. I trust you and you have never hurt me. I feel totally and completely safe with you. So it's your fault that I'm still mentally in this world. Dammit, love. You are my absinthe.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!