Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

_____iamacliche

Post by _____iamacliche » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:08 am

its funny how nobody notices what the fucks going on.

southsider
building community
building community

Post by southsider » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:12 pm

i admire you so much. but i cant tell you so, for fear of seeming stalkery.
☼ 12/13/2004 ☼
☼ there is hope ☼

place

"If you really want to stay clean, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse."

_____iamacliche

Post by _____iamacliche » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:53 pm

i wish you'd just fucking listen to me. for once in your fucking life.

_____iamacliche

Post by _____iamacliche » Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:09 pm

i've had enough of trying to please every fucker else.

time to do this shit on my own.

Ruby Tuesday
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Ruby Tuesday » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:07 pm

i don't want to be around you even though you are my closest best friend. When you were off work with stress, you seemed to be much more sympathetic to how I was feeling. Now you're feeling better, and obviously that's great, but it really rubs salt in my wounds. I am so jealous that you just needed to take some time out and managed to sort yourself off. I know you said that the difference between us is that you were working yourself too hard and made yourself stressed out and ill, and I am depressed which doesn't necessarily have rhyme or reason, but can't you see that is what makes it so difficult? You have all your grand plans and it makes me realise what a failure I am. Even when I am well, my plans are small.

So I shy away from you. We agreed last month that things would improve and we'd have a grand September, but it's not going to happen. You're already sneaking around with your ex boyfriend. You are avoiding me as much as I avoid you and I want to say to you that it's fine, I will get out of your way because we are bringing each other down. Except I'm already down.

You said once that you were worried you may be unsympathetic towards people with mental illness. I think I can see that now. You are tired of me being like this. You don't know what to do, and you won't ask me what I need and I won't tell you.

But I am even more tired of this.
And being around you, being around people just reminds me of that.
"I saw spiders where there were no spiders" - patti smith
"'My hands', she said, 'I've left them somewhere and now I can't find them.' She was holding her hands in the air, helplessly, as if she couldn't move them.
'They're right there', I said, 'On the end of your arms'
'No, no', she said impatiently, 'Not those , those are no good anymore. My other hands, the ones I had before, the ones I could touch things with.'" - margaret atwood

place

HakunaMatata
one of us
one of us

Post by HakunaMatata » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:42 pm

*SEX Trigs*

I don't freakin' wanna talk to you about anal/oral/any other form of sex. Full stop. Especially when you have a girlfriend.
You obviously don't stand by your word anyway, and it's not conversations I want to have- with you anyway. So please, shut the fluff up and have a normal conversation- I'm not *just* a plaything, yet things like this make people wonder otherwise!

*End trigs*
*NO HUGS PLEASE*

Ache-me se for capaz HM's place- everyone welcome but please read first post!

'Love is worth everything. How much are you willing to risk?'~Umara, gone forever, forgotten never.
'You can't put a price on happiness. Follow your dreams'~ Mithz

I don't like country and western. I don't like rock music, I don't like rockabilly or rock and roll particularly. I don't like much, really, do I? But what I do like, I love passionately. ~ The Pet Shop Boys

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:26 pm

why bother? why bother coming to see if you're barely going to say two words to me, will barely look at me and won't even touch/hug me until you decide that you want sex?

i mean what is the point. if thats all you want just fuck off a go find a prostitute already.

if thats all you want then stop breaking my heart.

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:59 am

M: You are such a whore. I can't believe that you did that with M's boyfriend! Plus...its not like you have an impressive rack to show off anyways. Now you mutate L. She doesn't deserve that shit. Just because she denied you doesn't mean that you should try tooth and nail to turn her from her boyfriend.
And stop switching pants with L. While she looks hot in yours, you look like shit. It looks like someone is suffocating your large and untoned ass with Saran Wrap.

L: You have no spine! Either be with DJ or be with M but don't play with both. I thought you were just oblivious but you actually are a huge wench about it. You have no identity without M. And after all the help I gave you, you just drop me once you're done. What a bullshit friend you are.

MB: My god you are the most exquisite creature I have ever seen. Absolutely beautiful. If you ever get tired of your boyfriend or of boys in general, I'll be here. I'm wish that you knew...
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

artemisillusion
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by artemisillusion » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:49 am

Why didn't you find me before I married him?
"She had been forced into prudence in her youth, she learned romance as she grew older."

Jane Austen, "Persuasion" Volume 1, Chapter 4

_____iamacliche

Post by _____iamacliche » Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:04 pm

i hurt because i'm lonely. i hurt because i'm scared to make that connection again. i hurt because i miss my mum more than ever right now. more than i ever let on. i hurt because i'm scared of myself. i'm scared of admitting things. so i lie to myself. i told myself i want to recover, but right now, right this very second, i'm not so sure. and now by saying this i feel like i've let people down. i feel people won't want to know me anymore if i say that. i feel so alone. more alone than i've ever felt in my life. i want out.

vampirelover
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by vampirelover » Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:35 pm

I know ur trying to help me and im gratefully but i can talk for myself

vampirelover
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by vampirelover » Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:36 pm

Will u just shut up about him

Ruby Tuesday
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Ruby Tuesday » Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:39 pm

being around you is what makes me the most angry. I get so frustrated by not being able to confront you, so you continue to be the dominant one and I just look stupid.

I have to get out of here.
"I saw spiders where there were no spiders" - patti smith
"'My hands', she said, 'I've left them somewhere and now I can't find them.' She was holding her hands in the air, helplessly, as if she couldn't move them.
'They're right there', I said, 'On the end of your arms'
'No, no', she said impatiently, 'Not those , those are no good anymore. My other hands, the ones I had before, the ones I could touch things with.'" - margaret atwood

place

LBC
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by LBC » Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:46 pm

It was great to see you today, after so long...

She's a lucky girl. I wish the two of you every happiness.

Good-bye. :)

:1paw:
If you believe everyone is the future
If you believe that nothing ever goes wrong
If you believe that deep down inside you're really falling apart
Know that everybody's weak and everyone can be strong. - Sloan

You always have a choice.

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:43 am

stop saying I hate your boyfriend. You are always saying it when he comes up in the conversation. If you are so sure I hate him, why do you keep repeating it?
the truth is that I am completely indifferent to him, hate is a strong passionate feeling and I have none concerning him. I think he clings to you too much, and is possessive in ways you dont see. I've brought this up but when you decided not to care, I decided not to care. To be honest, he's just not worth it.
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

_____iamacliche

Post by _____iamacliche » Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:49 am

can't do this. stop believing in me. please? i'm failing you. it's tearing me apart cos people i know are hurting and i don't know what the fuck to do. meh.

_____iamacliche

Post by _____iamacliche » Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:04 pm

i'm so close to not fucking bothering anymore. i'll just shut my mouth and see how you like it.

fadingbutterfly
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by fadingbutterfly » Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:02 pm

Stop walking around outside my window with a chainsaw. It's freaking me out. Stop it asshole.

_____iamacliche

Post by _____iamacliche » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:49 pm

if you're gonna hardly bloody acknowledge i'm here then fine. fuck you. asshole.

caged bird
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by caged bird » Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:04 am

you're a really special frind to me too and i'm sorry i let you down, i'm sorry i was too selfish to put you first

i miss all of you, i'm sorry i bailed on you all, i wish i could have you all back

i still think of you - i promise
visit my website
My Place

Being almost devastated is horrible because it lingers. But total devastation brings a kind of peace. It lets you give up.
Thieves and Kings: Volume Two by Mark Oakly

The line between normal and crazy seemed impossibly thin. A person would have to be an expert tightrope walker in order not to fall.
Running with scissors - Augusten Burroughs