Rant, rave, rage and riot *la*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

downwardspiral
one of us
one of us

Post by downwardspiral » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:24 pm

You aren't worth blunting my tweezers over nor ruining my razor

Thank fuck for getting wasted to give you a better perspective on things :P
"Perfect I am not, nor will I ever be.
I don't know why people like me, I'm just being me.

Everyone seems so happy, wonderful and free.
For I will never be perfect like that, because I am only me."

half/hearted
orange smartie
orange smartie

Post by half/hearted » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:00 pm

[removed]
Last edited by half/hearted on Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please be gentle with me.

you will fly and you will crawl
god knows even angels fall
no such thing as you "lost it all"
god knows even angels fall :pinkstar:

Porcelain_Doll
growing roots
growing roots

Post by Porcelain_Doll » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:08 pm

How can you want to be friends with him?!?! He cheated on his grilfriend, the one who had his baby! Yah she's annoying, yah he's wanted to break up with her for a while, but grow the spine to tell her, don't go sleep with other people's girlfriends behind her back. I know he's your friend, but seriously! That's horrid! These people make me want to scream!
Never to suffer would never to have been blessed.
-Edgar Allan Poe
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=110034

_____iamacliche

Post by _____iamacliche » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:17 pm

i should have never fucking expected you to care. i'll just do this on my own. fuck everybody else.

Porcelain_Doll
growing roots
growing roots

Post by Porcelain_Doll » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:39 pm

I don't want to go to karate! I just want to stay here and be left alone. I don't want my dad to come home. I don't want to do my calculus.
Never to suffer would never to have been blessed.
-Edgar Allan Poe
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=110034

Never Again
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by Never Again » Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:40 pm

typing shit here doesn't do goddamn crap for me right now. i need to break shit. everytime i scream and blow up and bang shit my landlord heres me and thinks i'm a fucking mental patient.

FUCK IT ALL. i cant DO THIS SHIT ANYMORE. i thought i had seen the worst. just give it to me already. what are you waiting for!?
I have love. I have love but I don't know where to put it.

_____iamacliche

Post by _____iamacliche » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:56 am

god, you really are a selfish person. i really am losing all respect for you.

troubles undone
post laureate
post laureate

Post by troubles undone » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:07 pm

fucks sake.
i've had this planned for weeks.
and now you're pussyfooting about.
it's your fucking birthday present from me, at least try and make the effort.
and dont try and bullshot me with 'my mum wants to help me with my personal statement' because she can do that any time- she doesnt work full time, so dont bullshit me.
you can even do it at school, with your extra 6 free periods.
you dont have to fucking do it today.
today was going to be our day.
you wre gonna help me get ready.

now i dont even want to go.

im so pissed off with you, i feel really let down. but i wont tell you this.

"Heaven's not a place that you go when you die
It's that moment in life when you actually feel alive
So live for the moment
And take this advice, live by every word

Love is just a hoax
so forget anything that you have heard
And live for the moment now"

"VITA YOY EST VIVERE SED VALERE VITA EST."
-There is more to life than just being alive.

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:47 pm

oh ffs, grow up! stop trying to make out that its my fault or your mum & dad's fault that you screwed up your exams. it isn't. and you've had a year now to either sort it out or grow up and get a job and you've done neither. so for once just shut up and get over yourself and get off your arse instead of sitting at home whingeing about how its so unfair that you never have any money and that your disabled older sister gets all the attention. you're pathetic!

_____iamacliche

Post by _____iamacliche » Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:17 pm

if i didn't know any better i'd say you were fucking dumb as well as stupid.

get a fucking life.

handmade mute
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by handmade mute » Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:39 am

[lang warning]

To all of mum's side of the family I dealt with on the weekend:

Fuck you. Take your melodramatic lives, your narcisism and your tedious conversations and wedge them firmly in your oversized asses.

You all suck, and the fact that I'm related to you saddens me, you rat fuck bastards.

And Mum? Guess what? Y'know how you hate dads side of the family? Well fuck you, because I like them more than you!!!

To sum up: GO TO HELL!!!

_____iamacliche

Post by _____iamacliche » Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:11 pm

this just proves my point: i never should have trusted you. ever.

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:55 pm

you are without a doubt one of the most pathetic people i've ever met! you prance around all hyperactive trying to be the funny weird one of the group and then slag everyone off as soon as their back is turned! you are NOT funny! and btw you look like jodie fucking marsh when you wear your stupid practically see through white tops and bright red bra to yoga. ITS YOGA, NOT A STRIP CLUB. you can't go anywhere without acting like a prat, and when you talk to guys your voice goes up about two octaves.
buy some fucking clothes, not bits of string. and get a proper bra! someone who is a double G should NOT be wearing a D cup! you look like a prostitute!
grow the fuck up.
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

balletomane
one of us
one of us

Post by balletomane » Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:20 pm

I am way too sick right now. Stupid infection. All I want is to be able to take a breath without hacking up my lungs. Is that too much to ask?

fadingbutterfly
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by fadingbutterfly » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:53 pm

why dont you just fucking kill me right now. what you have done hurts as bad. I did nothing to you.

mephistopheles
cow control
cow control

Post by mephistopheles » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:16 pm

for fucks sakes!

why do i have to have a cold now?! any other illness would be great, i'd even rather have been vomiting for a few days. but NO I have to go into the most serious work i've ever done and the best art school in the world...and i have to do it SNIFFING and generally bathing in a sea of my own mucus :yuck: . :evil:
“Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.”

sweetelisum
building community
building community

Post by sweetelisum » Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:33 am

I tried. I'm fucking putting everything on the line here. My freedom, my life, my sanity. And an hour passes. no response. I am terrified and angry. Do i pursue this further or drop it? Do I give it more time, or will i be more drunk then and lack reasoning? *sigh*I've wanted you so bad its nearly destroyed me.And I fear that when I find out, if you ever do respond, I will be utterly devistated. Not as devistated as going to jail or something, but still, its going to wreck that insignifigant chance of hope i did have. Sometimes in the back of my mind, but always in it, :at least he's there out there somewhere, and still cares: but after tonight, i will know all to well whether it is one way or the other, or whether you are so different or angry now, and want to see me in a padded room somewhere.Do you know how hard I fought for you? To protect you? Telling them it was all me, telling them that i set you up, i lied, i coerced... but to no avail. What was that you had said? this scarey thing we have... that you wanted us to be together in the end? Was it all just a game? Have I no admirable qualities that makes it not true now moreso than then? But i guess in bob dylan's terms... its all over now, baby blue~
"Hinged to forgetfulness
like a door,
she slowly closed out of
sight,
and she was the woman I loved,
but too many times she slept like
a mechanical deer in my caresses,
and I ached in the metal silence
of her dreams."
-Richard Brautigan

PassingCloud
post laureate
post laureate

Post by PassingCloud » Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:45 am

HOW DARE YOU!!! how dare you give all my fucking stuff away, rearrange EVERYTHING in here, without asking me first, and even ASKING me while i'm in the fucking hospital!!! how dare you?!! i mean, what the fuck were you thinking?!!! you just move in here and make yourself comfortable while i have NO control whatsoever around here anymore. this annoys the SHIT out of me. grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

FUCK YOU! seriously!!!! ACK! ARGH! GRRR!
[I'm talking about my life.][I can't seem to get that through to you.]
[I'm not just talking about one person,][I'm talking about everybody.]
[I'm talking about form, I'm talking about content.][I'm talking about inter-relationships.]
[I'm talking about God, the Devil, Hell, Heaven!]
[Do you understand?]
[Finally?]
(one flew over the cuckoo's nest)

:redstar:
My Place

handmade mute
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by handmade mute » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:31 am

[language]

You selfish, arrogant bitch!

Life lesson, just for you: When I am telling you and Mum that a member of our family has a blood clot that WILL kill him, probably soon, DO NOT interrupt me to tell mum that the custard you like is on special this week.

You fucking bitch. You're older than me, you're in no way impared (unless you count that supernova ego) so what the fuck gives you the right to consider food more important than someones life? Guess what?? If the custard ain't on special, they'll still make more. You'll still be able to fatten your arse nicely with it. If Uncle George dies, he ain't coming back.

Oh, and mother dearest. Dude, I know that its an inconvenience to come over here so we can drive you to stuff. But guess what? $5 bucks in petrol doesn't even cover it. It doesn't cover going all the way across town, then back, then back across town and home again. So, get over yourself, and stop thinking my flatmate is your freakin' taxi service. 'Oooh, it'll take eight hours to get there and back'. Well, either learn to drive, or give us enough $ to cover it.

And STOP slamming the damn car doors. Idiots.

bellamuerte
creating your space
creating your space

Post by bellamuerte » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:46 pm

*DEEP BREATH*

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I HATE THAT YOU GET THE BEST OF ME EVERY LAST FUCKING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I still believe that I cannot be saved.