Things Left Unsaid *LA*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

capricorn
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Re: Things Left Unsaid *LA*

Post by capricorn » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:23 pm

I'm sorry, I just. Yeah. Sorry.
~Capri
xoxo

"Awake and unafraid."
My Chemical Romance

"I am haunted by humans."
The Book Thief

"Been trying hard not to get into trouble, but I've got a war in my mind."
Lana Del Rey

"It's always darkest just before the dawn. So stay awake with me. Let's prove them wrong."
Rise Against

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
Dune

stripysocks4christ
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by stripysocks4christ » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:01 pm

your so beautiful... why cant you see it?? i jsut wish you could see yourself how you really are. i just. yeh... never mind.
"Love does not make the world go round... It’s what makes the ride worth while"
"Good friends lift you up when your wings forget to fly"

"Let Go and Let God"
"God will never let us fall without a plan on how to save us"
"For I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" – Philippians 4:13

"I only lied so I didn't have to see the tears of disappointment in your eyes"
"I don't want the world to see me, cos I don't think that they'd understand..."

xx Kitti xx

:heart: :ylwheart: :grnheart: :blueheart: :lpurpheart: :blueheart: :grnheart: :ylwheart: :heart:

my place
my poems

strider 151
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by strider 151 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:59 pm

i'm sorry. i'm so so so sorry
PBH, Telling my parents, My place - All welcome [hugs, stars, challenges, questions are all ok :gooddeal: :Fade-color

In the end, it doesnt matter where you have been or who you were,
it only matters who you want to be and where you want to end up.

:pangel: [Working Towards Recovery] :pangel:
*I can do all things through christ who strengthens me, Philippians 4:13*

stripysocks4christ
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by stripysocks4christ » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:13 pm

please dont read if you know me IRL...

k - your killing me, but i dont care cos i would willingly die for you.
i feel so useless cos i cant help you. i wish i had the magic words that would make you change your mind. you say sorry, but do you really mean it?? i hate watching you lead a double life.. i hate seeing you live a lie every day at school. it breaks my heart watching you destroy yourself. why cant you just trust me when i say dont do it????? this is tearing me apart inside, but its OK... cos id do anything for you. anything. id take all the pain and die for you. i dont want it to get to that, but.... never mind...
ive overstepped the mark. im sorry. im so so sorry. im sorry i cant fix it. im sorry i cant support you better. im sorry i set such a crap example to you. and im sorry i cant change your mind.
Last edited by stripysocks4christ on Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Let Go and Let God"
"For I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" – Philippians 4:13

xx Kitti xx

:heart: :ylwheart: :grnheart: :blueheart: :lpurpheart: :blueheart: :grnheart: :ylwheart: :heart:

my place
my poems

Annybelly
being the change
being the change

Post by Annybelly » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:40 pm

hey mum, dad.

i need your help. i need your support, you see, there's this way i cope. theres sveral ways i cope, but this one particualr way.

i self harm.

please dont be angry with me, or with yourselves, or with M. And yeah, thats what all those conversations with F are about. and yeah thats why the internet means so much to me.

i'm telling you this because i want to fight self harming, but i need you to understand first.

one day, that will be true, i will want to fight si, and ill tell my parents. till then.. well :roll:
♥ "Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear." ♥

♥ "You're not a bad person. You're a very good person, who bad things have happened to. Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." ♥

♥ "My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations." ♥

♥ "I lit up like a Christmas tree, Hazel Grace." ♥

♥ "Things haven't always been this bad, therefore, things won't always be this bad." ♥

My Place
My Efforts At Being Healthy
My Bus Butterfly Obsession

♥ DFTBA ♥

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:01 pm

W - you absolutely fascinate me. perhaps because you find me fascinating, or at least you seemed to last time we met. I've never known anyone be so interested in what I had to say, on architecture, for christsake! I've thought about you a lot since because I don't really know anything about you. You don't know how lovely it is to speak to someone who has absolutely no expectations of you. You can chat and flirt and it doesn't have to mean anything, just two people sharing time. I can't believe you've passed under my radar when we have so many mutual friends. I'm glad we eventually met, though, that was some of the best conversation I've had in years. I'd like to get to know you better, hopefully be friends.
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:04 pm

W - Piss off with your snarky email. The bloody conference wasn't anything to do with marketing so there was no reason for A to go to it anyway...and more to the point, when he was offered the chance to attend last year he rejected it as a silly, gimmicky waste of time - so why should I have mentioned it to him after his complete disdain for it last year and also when it's something that I'm interested in? Sod off with your attempts to strangle the development of the juniour staff so that you can lavish attention & favours on your pet staff members at our expense. I will share my notes with him, but only because I intend to share them publically anyway...and I will also take great delight in watching your pet marketing manager squirm & pull faces & make immature comments about it all and prove exactly why he didn't even deserve the decency of heads up about it, let alone the opportunity to attend it.

Eva
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by Eva » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:01 pm

I think about you. I wish you would come back..

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:03 pm

Thank you for coming. I cannot describe how much it helped me. I love you.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

Annybelly
being the change
being the change

Post by Annybelly » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:10 pm

decide, okay. you're either with them, or us. it just doesnt work atm, because we dont get on with them, and they dont get on with us. it hurts me to se them using you. THEY ARE USING YOU. just.. for someone who claims to be all grown up and knwoledgeable, your pretty blind to whats going on under your nose.
please, dont get hurt. i dont want you to get hurt.

♥ "You're not a bad person. You're a very good person, who bad things have happened to. Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." ♥

♥ "Things haven't always been this bad, therefore, things won't always be this bad." ♥

My Place

♥ DFTBA ♥

strider 151
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by strider 151 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:06 am

you cant fix me, so dont even try. sorry, its just something i have to do. i am in control now, so watch and see
PBH, Telling my parents, My place - All welcome [hugs, stars, challenges, questions are all ok :gooddeal: :Fade-color

Annybelly
being the change
being the change

Post by Annybelly » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:08 pm

i'm really not okay anymore

My Place

♥ DFTBA ♥

PLAIN JANE
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by PLAIN JANE » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:33 pm

I can never be with you, you smell funny.

I wanted to say it but didn't want to be hurtful, tho it is true.
We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
Place

guest567

Post by guest567 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:05 pm

Who was it that rang me so many times earlier?

strider 151
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by strider 151 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:17 pm

being here is good for me, its healing. it makes all the bad voices fade away. i wish i could stay here forever, but thats impossible. thing is, i havent missed you or anyone at all. its strange. i didnt think i would survive without you constantly being in mt sight but look, i'm stronger than ever! i dont worry about you because i know your better off without me. i dont mean that in a mean way, its just the simple truth.

if these children knew what they are doing for me, what they are saving me from, would they act any different?

the thoughts of ending it all have been very prominate recently, but when im here it all fades away and i want to live again. i even feel better about how i look. i dont have to constantly think before i speak for fear of triggering someone or it being taken the wrong way or being judged. things are so simple with the children

i dont ever want to go back, i cant face it all now

capricorn
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by capricorn » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:49 pm

It was the truth, and I knew you wouldn't believe it, because I knew she wouldn't explain. But she kept me up until 6 am hyperventilating and crying while I was trying to convince her that she's not an awful person. And yes, what you think is true, kinda, but most of it was that. Most of it was me trying to soothe her down out of a panic attack, and not sleeping because she was wrapped around me so she could feel safe. So yeah. :-?
~Capri
xoxo

"Awake and unafraid."
My Chemical Romance

"I am haunted by humans."
The Book Thief

"Been trying hard not to get into trouble, but I've got a war in my mind."
Lana Del Rey

"It's always darkest just before the dawn. So stay awake with me. Let's prove them wrong."
Rise Against

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
Dune

stripysocks4christ
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by stripysocks4christ » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:41 pm

im thinking about leaving. that way you can get on with your life without worrying about trigging me, and without me trigging you. it will be better for both of us.. :/ ill miss you tons. but youve been so happy when your away from me. how could i take that happiness away?

"Let Go and Let God"

xx Kitti xx

my place
my poems

strider 151
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by strider 151 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:19 pm

please dont leave me

d- i cant belive you! i'm so dissapointed and hurt. how could you? and you expect me to be ok with it? you expect me to take it well and be mature? well dont just dump this onto me without expecting a reason. after everything you said to me about adiction and SI, you go and do this???? this is too much. i cant take it. yes i still love you, but you have just made it that much more complicated for me. thanks.

Stefani140
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Stefani140 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:44 am

I didn't tell you the truth earlier. The cut on my finger wasn't an accident, it was an accidental cut from collecting my SI tools. I feel bad for misleading you since you're going to see the new marks really soon anyway, so it was pointless to not tell the whole truth.
"Even if you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it does not mean you're wrong."

PMs, comments, challenges, advice and hugs welcome.

My Place: http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=128060

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:41 am

I wish you could see how much I need someone. How much I wish that someone could be you. I understand that you have a wonderful life without my being in it, but it would mean so much to me. Why you? You are the type of person I hope to grow into, when it is all finished. I admire you greatly and respect you entirely. I have come to love you, even.

So now, in the midst of a very bad time, I find myself wishing to turn to someone. Wishing to fall into someone's arms, be held tightly, and listen to a heartbeat. I want to know that I am not alone in this, that someone loves me even when I am broken and ruined, and they will protect me.

I wish I could ask you for this. I wish I could run into your arms and cry until all the pain and despair that Jackass visited on me runs out with the tears. I hope, against all reason and intuition, that you might realise what I need and give it without prompting. Yet somehow, I suspect that will never happen.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!