Things Left Unsaid *LA*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Dahlia
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by Dahlia » Sun May 29, 2005 6:54 pm

to the only one who matters.

i wanted so much more to happen with us, i love you with all my heart but you cant believe it. you can break me so easily. i know you fucking realise that, and you love to abuse it thats why every time we talk on the phone or we go out im ill. the thaught of you... just no i cant say, but you know. your a fucking atention seaker and u kill me every time weer together but we come back together because we cair for each other, and i wont give that up no matter how marked i have to get.

to my friends.

fuck off, its all or nothing now make the choice

to my family.

you dont matter now i feel little or nothing for you, and i dont think im suprised that its turned out this way. i cant deal with you any more

If anyone dairs to use me like that again im dead. iv got nothing left cause iv given it all away
Look back, Off to the side, And far away, Is a place where i hide, Where i stay

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Sun May 29, 2005 8:25 pm

this is important.

Ryan- Right now is not the best time to talk cause I feel kind of down but I don't know how I feel. All I know is that I hate when people touch me, but when you hug me I feel warm inside (as chliched as that sounds) and I don't want to let you go. I love flirting with you, and on thursday I wish I would have kissed you. Now I feel like my chance is gone. I hope I will get another one. I'm sorry I cut today.
*Challenges welcome*
I always love a :lpurpstar:

I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized we're all in this together.

Drop by my place & say hi :)
Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!

jaded melody
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by jaded melody » Mon May 30, 2005 11:06 am

You are not my friends.

Friends dont exclude, friends dont ignore.
Friends dont let friends suffer in silence.
Friends care.

You dont care.
I wish i could show you how over you I am
"Between two worlds life hovers like a star,
twixt night and morn, upon the horizon's verge."
- Lord Byron

amyfairy
postinating the countryside
postinating the countryside

Post by amyfairy » Mon May 30, 2005 9:37 pm

shit.

balletomane
one of us
one of us

Post by balletomane » Tue May 31, 2005 1:39 am

do you see me?

starrynight26
growing roots
growing roots

Post by starrynight26 » Tue May 31, 2005 2:55 am

screw you. screw this. nobody fucking cares anyway

Catylyx
orange smartie
orange smartie

Post by Catylyx » Tue May 31, 2005 4:04 am

FUCK!!!

Mom: DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!!! I know your upset, i know i fucked up by getting caught! I KNOW!! it wasn't exactly great getting caught making out with daniel in his blazer, believe me i know i fucked up. i know your pissed. i know. i know. i know. i'm sorry i upset you so much, i really am, but please realize nothing is going to happen. i swear to you that.
i'm sorry........

Daniel: i'm sorry that happened with my mom, and i can understand any reason for you to back out of this, believe me i can...hell i wouldn't even fucking blame you... :cry: i love you, and i'm sorry i si'ed like i did...i'm really sorry...

somebody help me.......i'm terrified of what i'll do, and of what will happen....i need this help, but i don't want it all at the same time.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

(on a happy note):

the band: I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! AND I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT FOR YOU GUYS TO GET SIGNED!!! i'm gonna bawl my eyes out when it happens. believe me i will.
<i>I am innocent and I have been set free
I no longer have chains around my feet
And no matter where I go or what they say
I am innocent</i> --Third Day
** 1 YEAR**~~back on the wagon 6/19/06~~

lin
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by lin » Tue May 31, 2005 6:11 am

don't talk to me if that's all you can say.

balletomane
one of us
one of us

Post by balletomane » Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:53 am

guess what? i am not okay. and i am not just saying that. i am really really really not okay today.

Illumina
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by Illumina » Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:48 pm

It fucking sickens me that you're too embarassed to kiss me in public. I know you're self conscious, I know that liking a girl is something new and different for you, but just think for a second about how I feel. I can't help believing that if you loved me you wouldn't care.

But you don't, do you? You love him. You want him back. After everything we went through, you want him back.

Please stop saying you love me, and please, stop caring about me, because it's you that dragged me down and I don't want your half hearted and ignorant attempts to pull me back up.

Everytime I believe that you love me, it hurts that little bit more to have to realise you don't have a clue about me, don't love or want me, and never did.

Sort your fucking head out and stop screwing with mine.
<center><i>I do not count the time, 'cause who knows... who knows where the time goes?</i></center>

BrokenxAngelx
bus addict
bus addict

Post by BrokenxAngelx » Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:09 pm

Leave me alone.
<center>xx...__the red light'sburningbright tonight...__xx</center>

<center>xx...__ways of devotion turn toobsessionopen your eyes...__xx</center>

<center>25/04/2006</center>

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:45 pm

Alex: You have been such an incredible help to me. I love you so so so much, you mean everything to me, and I will never willingly leave you. It'll take a shitload of aliens to take me away

Maria and Kelsey: Yall are my best friends. Ever. Thank you for being so supportive.

Meredith: I love you, but GODDAMMIT YOU ARE NOT FUCKING GOTH!! AND YOU ARE NOT FUCKING DEPRESSED!! YOU DO NOT CUT! My God get over yourself and stop being such a poser!

Chris: thanks for fucking up my life. No one has made me hate myself like you have. I'm sorry I couldn't be good enough for you! Now go stick your head up your ass and read Nietzsche

Ms. Funderburk: your son is the biggest asshole but you have helped me in more ways than I could imagine

Rhett: get your fake-ditzy self out of my face and out of my life. Read my lips: We. Are. Not. Friends. Anymore. Period.

All the Guys in my Class: Go fuck yourselves. I don't give a shit how many scars I have. I know they're there. I'm not stupid.

8th Grade Guys: Stop looking at my chest dammit. My eyes are UP HERE

Lubko: You fucking asshole try to kiss me again and your dick will be in your lungs.

EK: stop bothering me.

My Parents: get the FUCK out of my life. STOP telling people about my buisness and STOP asking me stupid questions.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

balletomane
one of us
one of us

Post by balletomane » Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:54 pm

break me why don't you

broken_words
creating your space
creating your space

hlep

Post by broken_words » Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:41 am

"Kate"- I know that we're damaging each other...we did today....but if we stick with it ... together...we'll be okay.

*ED*-I HATE YOU SO MUCH! YET I LOVE YOU! I DON'T GET IT!

M.P - I'M AN ANOREXIC...DON'T GIVE ME A DIET BOOK YOU FREAK!

Indian- YOU FOUND OUT I'M ANOREXIC...HOW???????????????????????? it's crazy that you finanlly realized it...is it noticable??

See these tears fallin'?
they're pure and true,
but why can these tears,
be truer than you?

2 weeks si free

~Broken_Words~
WRITE ON!!!

balletomane
one of us
one of us

Post by balletomane » Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:05 am

overlook me.

balletomane
one of us
one of us

Post by balletomane » Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:05 am

don't try to talk to me.

Catylyx
orange smartie
orange smartie

Post by Catylyx » Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:23 am

rick: i hope you fucking die. i will laugh in your face the day your fat ass finally suffers like we did.

daniel: i'm so scared........

sam: i love you....and i wish i had the strength to call you and tell you how terrified i am that i might be losing you... :cry: :oops: :cry: :cry:

......i want to si so badly..... :cry:
<i>I am innocent and I have been set free
I no longer have chains around my feet
And no matter where I go or what they say
I am innocent</i> --Third Day
** 1 YEAR**~~back on the wagon 6/19/06~~

t_k
building community
building community

first go at this...

Post by t_k » Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:34 am

nick: stop being a fucking idiot!!! brittany doesn't love you! she doesn't give 2 flying fucks about you! you know what she said to me? "i dumped him because i felt nothing when we kissed". and you think that she WANTS YOU?!? wake up, shithead.

brittany: you're ugly. you're stupid. i hope some of that metal in your face rusts and gives you tetnus, whore. kittie's right, you never liked me anyway. corey doesn't love you either he fucked me, gemma, avalon and god only knows who else while he was engaged to you.
stop using nick as a substitute for corey.

kittie: don't drink whiskey and don't stay at my house.

maria: whore... wait, that's not unspoken :roll:

lewis: TALK TO ME!!! i want to get to know you, i want you to stop being such a loner! i want you to talk to me... you smile when you have a second long conversation with me so it can't be THAT bad, can it?!?

alex: kathryn is not good enough for you. get used to it.

danielle: stop treating amy like shit... we all know you love fucking baz but doesn't mean you have to be such a bitch to amy.

james: you can't come out to us and then go chasing pussy! pick a label for yourself an stick to it... isn't bisexual better than going from fully gay and not at all interested in any chicks to straighter than anyone. ever. and back again?

jeffrey: belinda is a bitch. simple. you've said it yourself more than once in th past. she's just out to piss off as many people as possible... also, yes, i dumped you! get over it! i told you that we never talked or anything and you know it's true. so stop denying it and stop being stupid. oh, and that jackets looks really REALLY stupid on you.

dylan: come to wellington! get the hell out of taihape! pleeeeeeeeeeease...
<CENTER>Lunchbox
Eating Disorder Forums</CENTER>

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:42 am

STOP LYING TO ME!! I know you fuckin hate me, tell me the truth. If you ever cared about me the way you said you did you would do that.

Kelly - why the fuck would you to tell me to just fuckin kill myself and stop talking about it. you KNEW I wasn't okay, and you said you would help me. Why did that mean trying to push me over the edge. How fuckin sick are you to want me gone?

NobodyToYou
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by NobodyToYou » Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:53 am

I don't want to try. I don't want to cope. I don't want to keep going. Why do I have to? Why can't I just quit?
I don't want to die. I am not suicidal...I just want a break. I want life to go by without me, to let me rest and just "be" without having to keep working for something that can't be reached.
But it never stops. There isn't any rest. Today one crisis, tomorrow another, who knows what happens the day after that? When do I get to be weak? When will someone take care of me?
I know I am being selfish. I know that no one can really do that right now...everybody is just doing what they can. We are all under stress. I will get my act together again...tomorrow I will get up and face whatever crisis there is, and you won't even know that I was this weak. You won't hear that I am hurting or tired, and I will get everything done that I need to. But I still wish, somewhere inside, that I could stop trying so hard, just for a little while.