Candys Coping Thread

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:11 am

I had a great day. I went out to lunch with my friend and had a great time.Then I took a nap,cause I was so tired. I just woke up and my boy-friend is here. I still did not write in my journal for two days,cause there has been so much going on and I will be writing tomorrow for sure. I did not do any SI so far,and that is great. I will be moving into my new apartment the week of the 17th of Dec.,but I do not know my new address or the date that I will be moving. I will let everyone know when I find out. I am hanging in there and doing the best I can. I will always be on the bus. I am going to be alright. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be back on the bus later. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:
I am in a dark place like a turtle afraid to deal with the pain that I do not want to feel,but eventually I will slowly face my pain,like the turtle when he comes out of his shell.

To find yourself,think of yourself first.

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:11 am

I am doing alright. We went out for awhile and then we came back here to watch t.v. We had a great time. He left to go home and get some sleep,and I will be doing the same thing soon. I am doing pretty good and feeling alright. I did not do any SI tonight and that is great. I will make sure that I will write in my journal tomorrow,cause I feel bad that I did not write in it for two days,so I will have time to do it tomorrow. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am hanging in there. I am not ready to move a week before Christmas,but there is nothing I can do about it. I will get through it without any problems. I have alot of help. taking care of myself. I will be back on tomorrow sometime :bcatsmile:
I am in a dark place like a turtle afraid to deal with the pain that I do not want to feel,but eventually I will slowly face my pain,like the turtle when he comes out of his shell.

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:49 pm

I had a great night sleep. I am cleaning out my apartment of things that I do not want anymore before I move. When that is done, I am going to relax and take it easy. I am feeling pretty good and I am doing alright. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will write in my journal later on. I am getting frustrated with all this moving,even more so a week before Christmas. I will be just fine. I will be back on the bus later.taking care myself. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy"s Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:22 pm

I am doing alright. I took a nap,cause I was tired out. I am going to watch t.v.,and right in my journal. I am going to keep myself busy by doing positive things for myself. My boy-friend will be over later on. I am feeling pretty good. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be back on later on. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy"s Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:12 pm

I wrote in my journal,and I need a new one. I write alot and it helps me alot. I already had dinner and did the dishes. I am just relaxing and watching t.v. My boy-friend will be here in awhile and we might go out to visit some friends. I have not done any SI so far,that is great. It is snowing a little bit outside. I do not mind snow,just do not like driving in it. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be back on the bus later.taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy"s Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:34 am

I went out for awhile with my boy-friend,we had a great time. Now we are going to watch t.v.,and relax. I am doing alright and feeling pretty good. I did not do any SI so far,that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am going shopping with my mother to finish up my christmas shopping,and my boy-friend will be over later. I am hanging in there. I will be back on the bus later.taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy"s Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:28 am

I am doing alright. My boy-friend just left to go home and get some sleep. We had a great time together. I am feeling pretty good. I am going shoppig with my mother tomorrow to finish up my christmas shopping and she will be taking me out for lunch. My boy-friend will be over later on. I am watching t.v.,and relaxing. I did not do any SI tonight and that is great. It is not always easy for me though.I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be back on the bus tomorrow sometime.taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy"s Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:14 pm

I had a great night sleep. I am going shopping with my mother this morning to finish up Christmas shopping. I did not do any SI and that is great. It has been soo hard for me lately,but I keep using my coping skills. I need more things to do though. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be back on later. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy"s Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:10 pm

I had a great day so far. I went shopping with my mother,we went to Walmart and I got my Christmas cards. Then after that we went to Friendly's for breakfast. I also got a new journal and a word find to do. When I got home I wrote in my journal. I took a nap and now I am watching t.v.. My boy-friend will be over in a little while,we will probably go out later,not sure where yet. I am doing alright and feeling pretty good.I have not done any SI so far,that is great,cause the weekends are hard for me. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. I will be back on the bus later. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy"s Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:37 am

I am doing alright. My boy-friend and I are watching t.v.,and relaxing. We went to Pizza Hut and had dinner. We had a great time. I feel pretty good,I am more relax than I was earler,cause then I was feeling anxious,but now I am more calmer,cause I took my medication and I was reading a good book. I just wanted to let everyone how I am doing. taking care of myself. be back on later. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy"s Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:00 am

I am doing alright. I am watching t.v.,with my boy-friend,we are having a good time. I did not do any SI tonight and that is great. After my boy-friend leaves I will be going to bed. I have to clean my apartment tomorrow,and then my case-manager will be coming over around 11am. I am feeling pretty good. I will be just fine. I wanted to let everyone know how I am doing.I have been using my coping skills and it has helped me alot. I will be back on the bus sometime tomorrow.taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy"s Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:08 pm

I had a great night sleep. I am cleaning my apartment and I have other stuff to do. My case-manager will be over around 11am,and then my parents will be over later. I am doing alright and feeling pretty good. I have enough to keep me busy today,so I am also going to enjoy my day. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. NO SI last night,that is great. I will be back on later. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy"s Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:58 pm

I had a busy day today. I did my cleaning,and then my case-manager came over,we had a great talk. Then my parents came over for awhile. I did not get anything done that I wanted to like write in my journal and stuff like that. I was mad,but at least I did not do any SI either. I will write in my journal tomorrow,my boy-friend will be over in a little while,and we might go out for awhile. I am doing alright and I am feeling pretty good. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. I will be back on the bus later. taking care of myself. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy"s Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:06 am

I had a great evening. My boy-friend and I went out and visit some friends. We had a good time. We are watching t.v.,and relaxing. After my boy-friend leaves I will be going to bed,cause I have to get up early tomorrow for program. I did not write in my journal tonight,but tomorrow I will. I did not do any SI tonight and that is great. I am feeling pretty good and doing alright.I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am going to enjoy my day tomorrow. I will be back on the bus sometime tomorrow after program. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy"s Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:52 pm

I had a rough night last night,I slip with SI,cause of everything that is going on with me,mainly it is the abuse of my mother and father,it is verbal abuse. I just could not handle it anymore,those words they say to me. I have day treatment program today,and I will be talking to my therapist about it. I feel horrbile inside for what happen,but I will be alright. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. The words hurt so much,even though I love them,I hate them for what they do to me. I will take care of myself today. I will be just fine. I will be back on the bus when I get home from program :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy"s Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:24 pm

I had a good day at program,but my pulse was a little high,it was 104,so I am trying to relax. My nurse was here to do my medication and he took my pulse. Everything got to me today,my mother,moving and everything else. I wrote in my journal and it helped me alot. I am going to lay down till my boy-friend gets here. I am going to stay away from people that treat me badly for awhile and that is my parents as well. I love them,but not this kind of treatment. I will be just fine. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. taking care of myself. I feel bad about SI last night,but I am hanging in there. I will be back on later. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy"s Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:01 am

I am doing alright. My boy-friend just left to go home and get some sleep. I fell alseep,cause I was tired out cause I had a bad panic attack and I was sooo tired. I am doing alright.We just watched t.v.,and relax,till I fell alseep.I am just taking some space away from my parents,if they get verbally abusive to me to walk away,even more some when they help me move in Dec,right now taking some space to stay away from them,by not being around them so much. I did not do any SI tonight that is great. I will be just fine. I have day treatment program tomorrow,and after that I am off for the hoilidays till next Tuesday. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be back on the bus sometime tomorrow after program.taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy"s Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:33 pm

I had a great night sleep,since I raised my Xanax,it was written on the bottle to do so,that is why my nurse increased it. I am getting ready for day treatment program and I am looking forward to going in. After today I am off for Thanksgiving till next Tuesday. I am doing alright and I am hanging in there. I feel bad that no one is posting on my coping thread,but I understand. I am going to enjoy my day. I will be back on later. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy"s Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:52 pm

I just got home from program,I had a so-so day,my nerves are still up and I am having a hard time relaxing. I saw the doctor today,she increased my Xanax to 2 at night and she will see me in 4 weeks. I just hope the medication helpes with the changes,cause I am getting tired of feeling this way.When I see her she will give me new prescritions for my medication,sorry if I did not spell that right. I am going to relax and take it easy,my boy-friend will be here later and we are going out for awhile. NO SI so far.I will be back on later. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy"s Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:58 pm

I wrote in my journal for awhile and then I took a nap for awhile. I was tired out. My boy-friend is here and we will be leaving for awhile,then we will be coming here to relax and watch t.v. I did not do any SI so far and that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am going to enjoy my Thanksgiving dinner with my parents and I will be with my boy-friend later on. I will be back on later. taking care of myself :bcatsmile: