Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Stripe
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by Stripe » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:43 pm

Things are worse than I dared tell you
<center>stripes in more than just shades of grey
Image</center>

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:41 pm

i really do blush when you say nice things like that because i know its genuine and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside but undeserving at the same time. thank you.

spunkieboi
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by spunkieboi » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:50 pm

You BITCH! How could you do that to me?! You freaking KNOW what people squealing on me does, you know it would do me no good. And you know i freaking wasn't going to kill myself. But still you go ahead and fucking CALL my MOM to tell her i'm trying to kill myself????? What the hell? i cannot believe i ever called you my best friend. i can't beleive i tohught of you like a sister. i would NEVER have done this to you! You can say it was for me, you probably will, but we both know that's bs. It was for you, all for you, because you had some stupid idea that you're fcking responsible for me and it's your goddamn responisbility to take care of me like i'm a bloody child. i TOLD you i didn't want that, and you knew damn well that sqealing would just make things worse for me. But you did it anyway cause it made YOU feel all warm and fuzzy inside, and because you are "better" appparently what's good for you is what goes, regardless of what it does to me. So much for that promise never to betray me again, huh? i hate you, i hate you, i fecking HATE you you traitorous bitch!
My way was death and madness, now let the Tower come.
"once you get into cosmological sh-t like this, you got to throw away the instruction manual."
I know you can't forgive me/I know I'm on my own/I know that I've betrayed you/You know I walk alone
I wash my hands of you

fortune
orange smartie
orange smartie
Location: in my head - at the end of the path between the shrubberies...

Post by fortune » Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:51 am

you more than anyone, more than any friend i have.

Spidey
board admin
board admin

Post by Spidey » Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:40 pm

I didn't want to say this until I could deal with the knowledge and process it, and finally it all came to a head last night.

This is what I have been trying to tell you through all the random times I've called you to chat or just because I thought I'd get the courage to actually tell you --

...It's back.

It's back. With a vengeance. And there's not much that can be done about it right now.
there is, in the end, the letting go.
-marya hornbacher

spidey immer voran
(spidey ever onward)

:cowave:

gin and kerosene
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

ugh

Post by gin and kerosene » Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:49 am

You totally hurt my feeling today. i mean its not a big deal on anything but man you acted like such a effin tard. If you had been standing in front of me in that moment i would have thrown something at you. Its not what you said (because i totally agreed) but it was how you said it. Like I was so disgusting. Like I was beneath the idea. You make me sad sometimes and I dont know how to deal with it. I wish at times that I didnt care about your opinion but I do. How do I get rid of that?

MusicalMorphine
growing roots
growing roots

Post by MusicalMorphine » Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:34 pm

What the fuck? Seriously. Overreaction?

daisy_chain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by daisy_chain » Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:28 pm

I miss you.
I'm just dreaming out loud.

My Place

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:22 pm

i wish you had told me earlier... but i know you would only have done that if you knew about me... now i want to tell you so that you'll let me help you...
:lblstar:
/May

:lblstar: Never underestimate the power of silence... :lblstar:
:lblstar: micro-chipped mental cyber twins taking over NewZealand... :lblstar:
:lblstar: ever reached out for someones hand only to find it wasn't there? :lblstar:
My place of happy-scared-random-thoughts dealing with motherhood and anxiety, visitors welcome

HakunaMatata
one of us
one of us

Post by HakunaMatata » Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:24 am

PM's ok. I feel hurt and vulnerable from what's happened recetly. So what now, we just aint gonna talk? FIne, I ust wish you would see out of your perfect little bubble and realise this has affected me and wasn't just a joke to me, cause right now that's all i can guess it is to you. And that saddnes me casue I thought you were one of my closest friends, and I even think I l*ve you, which shouldn't be freakin' allowed or possible.

:cystar:
*NO HUGS PLEASE*

Ache-me se for capaz HM's place- everyone welcome but please read first post!

'Love is worth everything. How much are you willing to risk?'~Umara, gone forever, forgotten never.
'You can't put a price on happiness. Follow your dreams'~ Mithz

I don't like country and western. I don't like rock music, I don't like rockabilly or rock and roll particularly. I don't like much, really, do I? But what I do like, I love passionately. ~ The Pet Shop Boys

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:13 pm

J--stop trying to talk to me on msn. i don't want to talk to you. largely because up until about a month ago you'd been blanking me and any attempt i made to be friendly towards you. so yeah fuck off thanks. i can't be arsed with playing the fair weather friend who you only talk to when you want something/are bored. i have real friends now i don't need you

Stripe
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by Stripe » Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:57 pm

Why don't you listen when I ask you to go away

I HATE YOU

And yet still love you
<center>stripes in more than just shades of grey
Image</center>

_____iamacliche

Post by _____iamacliche » Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:51 pm

sometimes it fucking hurts when you don't tell me what's wrong.

cant-take-it
building community
building community

Post by cant-take-it » Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:31 pm

it hurts when you do that. it really does. i wish you cared. i know your ashamed to be friends with me, but if you are, dont try to make me believe we are friends. please.

i wish you all understood why im quiet. or weird. or a freak. or on my own.
<center> Depression.
Is like a warm blanket I wrap around myself, like a friend I haven't seen in years,
I welcome you back in my life.
I let you in and you are so familiar. You are here to keep me warm and safe and sane, but I know that’s not the truth, those are your words, your lies for me to hold onto and find comfort in.
All I want to do is lie on the floor and stare into space, and you put your arms around me and say its ok, don't get up, you don't have to do anything anymore. You say the things I want to hear, I know you are the only one who understands that I am worthless, meaningless, that I am nothing.
You stroke my hair and face, and you say yes, it is that bad.
And it is never going to get any better.

* My place *

</center>

purplefroggydishwasher
knows the ropes
knows the ropes

Post by purplefroggydishwasher » Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:38 am

do you have any idea how much work i do for you? i clean, tidy, wash, i keep this fucking house running! so when you tell me off for not emptying the fucking dishwasher THAT I FILLED AND PUT ON, of course i am going to get pissy. then you have the audacity to come out with the 'you kida are so bloody lazy'. newsfalsh - i'm not the quiet litlle searventgirl thaty i used to be. i've got balls now. i don't mind helping. i do help. don't you fucking dare call me lazy.

treat me like a slave, i dare you.
what milo is
milo as in my place: Read only version - No replies, thanks!
the what's what of dressings
:o Zombie purplefroggydishwasher
PFD IS: The Snape of Milo, Tsar of Cool, Queen of Camping Equiptment, Archbishop of Rock and a member of the Order of the Seam Ripper

_____iamacliche

Post by _____iamacliche » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:54 pm

i still hurt.

_____iamacliche

Post by _____iamacliche » Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:04 pm

i hate the fact i'm not pretty enough.

MusicalMorphine
growing roots
growing roots

Post by MusicalMorphine » Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:07 pm

I feel guilty and kinda bad for even hinting about it. I don't even know why, I just don't want to put it on you.

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:09 pm

I'm feeling nostalgic...Lizzie I do like you.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:50 am

you are amazing