Candys Coping Thread

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:21 pm

I had a great night sleep,and then I went to my mother's to do laundry. I came home and put my clothes away. I have some things to do that are positive for me. My boy-friend is coming over at 3pm and we are going out for awhile,and then we are going over to a friends apartment to visit for awhile,so I am not sure what time we will be home. I am doing alright and I feeling pretty good. Do not forget to change your clocks tonight,they go back an hour. I will be just fine. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be back on the bus later on before we leave. taking care of myself
I am in a dark place like a turtle afraid to deal with the pain that I do not want to feel,but eventually I will slowly face my pain,like the turtle when he comes out of his shell.

To find yourself,think of yourself first.

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:32 pm

I just woke up from a nap,cause I was so tired out. I did not write in my journal today,but I will tomorrow. I am waiting for my boy-friend to get here,we are going out for awhile and then we are going to visit some friends. I do not know when I will be home,but I will be back on the bus when I get home.I am doing alright and feeling alright. NO SI so far,that is great. I just wanted to let everone know how I am doing fine. I am hanging in there. I will be back on the bus when I get home. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:
I am in a dark place like a turtle afraid to deal with the pain that I do not want to feel,but eventually I will slowly face my pain,like the turtle when he comes out of his shell.

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:22 am

I just got home and we had a great time. I am watching t.v.,with my boy-friend and we are relaxing. I have a busy day tomorrow and I have to get up early to go grocery shopping and I have other places to go with my mother. I am hanging in there and doing the best I can. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. NO SI so far,that is great. I will be back on the bus before I go to bed. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:05 am

I am doing alright. After my boy-friend leaves I will be going to bed,cause I have to get up early in the morning. I did not do any SI today,that is great. I am feeling pretty good today. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. I have been using my coping skills and they are helping me alot. I will be back on the bus sometime tomorrow. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:28 pm

I had a great night sleep,no SI either that is great. I got my grocery shoping done and then I went to my parents house for awhile,and then my mother is picking me up at 11:00 am. I am doing pretty good. I have been keeping myself busy which is a good thing and later on I will do something positive for myself. I will see my my boy-friend later on. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be back on the bus later. :bcatsmile:

one out of none
bus addict
bus addict

Post by one out of none » Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:32 pm

Hi Candy, I'm glad that things are going ok for you. You seem to be keeping positive, and that's really great. Take care, and I hope you have a good day.

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:55 pm

Thanks for the nice messages that you sent me. I am doing alright. I just got home from going out with my mother,and now I am going to relax and do something for myself,probably write in my journal. I am feeling pretty good so far. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am taking care of myself. Be back on later :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:38 am

I am doing alright. My boy-friend and I went to Walmart,now we are going to watch t.v.,and take it easy. I wrote in my journal and it helped me alot. I have day treatment program tomorrow and I am looking forward to it. I have not done any SI so far. I am feeling pretty good. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be back on later. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:36 am

I had a great evening with my boy-friend.We watched t.v.,and took it easy. He just left to go home and get some sleep. I will be going to bed real soon,cause I have to get up early to go to day treatment program. I am doing alright and I am hanging in there. I did not do any SI today,that is great,cause it can be hard on me somtime. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. I also have to see my therapist tomorrow. I will be back on the bus when I get home after program. taking care of myself. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:52 pm

I had a great night sleep and NO SI either that is great. I am getting ready for program and I am looking forward to going in. I am doing alright. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. I will be back on the bus when I get home later. :bcatsmile:

one out of none
bus addict
bus addict

Post by one out of none » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:46 pm

Hi Candy, have a good day at program!

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:32 pm

I had a great day at program and a good talk with my therapist she helped me alot. I am going to take it easy till my boy-friend gets here,we are going out for the evening and we will be back at my apartment,after 9pm. We are going to a Compeer Function,cause my friend can not go with me,so my boy-friend is going in her place. I am doing alright and feeling pretty good. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing.We have to be there before 6:15pm. I am hanging in there. I will be back on the bus later on sometime. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:09 am

I just got home from a Compeer activity,we had a great time. We are going to watch t.v.,and take it easy. I have tomorrow off,so I have things to do to keep me busy. NO SI so far,that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am doing alright and feeling pretty good. I will be back on later :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:09 am

I am doing pretty good tonight. I am feeling alright. After my boy-friend leaves I will be going to bed,cause I am tired. I did not do any SI tonight and that is great. I had a great day today and I enjoyed myself. I am going to sleep in tomorrow. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I have been using my coping skills and they have been helping me alot. I plan on keeping myself busy tomorrow and doing positive things for myself. I will be back on the bus sometime tomorrow. hanging in there :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:33 pm

I had a great night sleep,and no SI at all,that is great. I am cleaning my apartment and keeping myself busy. I am going to enjoy the day and do things that are positive for me. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am feeling pretty good. My mood swings are stable,which is good. I will be back on the bus later on :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:59 pm

I am doing alright. I cleaned my apartment and then my nurse came over to do my medication. I am keeping myself busy and relaxing. NO SI so far,that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. My boy-friend will be over later on. I did not write in my journal yet,but I have been busy. I go to day treatment program tomorrow,I am looking forward to it. I am hanging in there. I will be back on the bus later. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:52 am

I had a great evening so far. I took a nap for awhile and then my boy-friend came over and we are watching t.v. I am hanging in there. NO SI so far. I did not write in my journal tonight,but I will write in it tomorrow,after I get home from program. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. I will be back on the bus later :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:31 am

I had a great time tonight,my boy-friend and I went out for awhile,to Walmart,then now we are watching t.v. and relaxing. After he leaves I will be going to bed,cause I have to get up early to go to day treatment program. I am looking forward to going in. I did not do any SI tonight and that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am feeling pretty good and doing just fine. I did not write in my journal tonight, but I will tomorrow after I get home from program. I will be back on the bus when I get home from program. taking care of myself. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:33 pm

I am doing pretty good. I am getting ready for program and I am looking forward to going in. I am feeling alright,just frustrated cause probably next month sometime I will be moving. I am looking forward to it,just not a week before Christmas,like on the 17th of Dec. I am not really sure yet if that is correct,but I will let everyone know when I find out. I am doing alright and I am hanging in there. I will be back on the bus when I get home. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:39 pm

I had a great day at program and it went great. I am going to relax and write in my journal for awhile. My boy-friend will be over later on. I have not done any SI so far and that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am feeling. After I write in my journal I am going to lay down for awhile. I will be back on the bus later. :bcatsmile: