Feeling really pants

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

8akharris
one of us
one of us

scream

Post by 8akharris » Mon May 10, 2004 2:46 pm

I feel really pants at the moment and I don't know why. I can't even be bothered to scream- sorry guys. I did a small burn on my arm today because I was thinking about something that my 'friend' and sister were teasing me about on Thursday. They were teasing me about someone I had slept with, just because he was the type of person they don't fancy (and they're shallow). I go for personality over looks (although they help to), and the person in questio happened to be slightly on the large side; but I didn't mind 'cos he's a lovely person. Anyway, they were saying stuff like I would have to have been on top because otherwise I would've been crushed, and any other offensive thing they could thing of saying about me or him. In the end I just said "oh shut-up" and walked off. My friend came up after a while and apologised, but she didn't sound like she really meant it. Do you think I should forget the whole thing and pretend it never happened, or do you think I should tell someone (like my counsellor)?
Thanks for listening, luv Kel x.

Orange Crush
creating your space
creating your space

Post by Orange Crush » Tue May 11, 2004 8:37 pm

That's really bad of them and you shouldn't take that. Tell your counsellor if you feel comfortable. Anyway, its that you liked him that matters not your friend.
~xMichellex~
My little empire
I :heart: :1hug:
4 days SI free

nirvana
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by nirvana » Wed May 12, 2004 12:08 am

grr to your friend and sister, that wasn't very nice of them. i think you should tell your councellor; that's what they're there for. i don't think they had any right to comment on who you like. good luck.

hugs and love,
tara.
i thought i was a fool for no one, but baby i'm a fool for you.

[safe since february 2005.]