Sorry

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

starz4mepleaz
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Sorry

Post by starz4mepleaz » Sat May 01, 2004 5:28 am

Sorry i havent posted much. But I do have a good reason, i havent cut for, well today is day 17(5-1-04). So ive been doing pretty good and i dont feel the need to post/talk to ppl as much. But here is a quick update. Umm i havent cut since 4-14-04 and i still have some good friends at home who know bout it. Oooh and our new youth group leadres found out . that was kinda scary, yeah i like freaked out cuz my cuzin saw the marks and i figured she was gonna tell em ne way so i just emailed the one and such. Then she (the youth leader) called the next day and left a message for me so yea well she was ok bout it and she said she wasnt gonna make me talk bout it and no body is gonna tel my rents. ummm my friends still freak out when they see my scars and such so yeah everything is basicly the same cept i havent cut in a while. my goal is at least a month. * crosses fingers* thanx -Katie
Curent goal - 70 days
Longest time w/o Si - 58 Days
Si free since yesterday

Oizys
settling in
settling in

Post by Oizys » Sat May 01, 2004 6:39 am

Well done!!!!!! Go you!!!!!!!! That's a huge accomplishment, you should be totally proud of yourself!
:star: :star: :star: :star:
O
Humanity cannot bear very much reality.
-T.S. Eliot

JadedMortality
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by JadedMortality » Sat May 01, 2004 7:43 am

Congrautlations Katie
:1hug: All the best for you!

~Jade