Things Left Unsaid *LA*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Neviah
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Re: Things Left Unsaid *LA*

Post by Neviah » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:51 am

i'd marry you today if you asked :pinkheart:

guest567

Post by guest567 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:38 pm

I am pissed off with you hence why I am not replying to your texts. Why would you get with him in the same room as I was trying to sleep for the entire time I had to sleep last night? You must have known I wasn't asleep as soon as you switched the light off and you kept waking me as soon as I got to sleep when you rolled into something in the room or the sofa I was sleeping in or talked in your normal volume. He only lived down the street - why did you not go there? Plus you were both blocking the door so I couldn't have gone out of the room to sleep on our friend's floor even if I wanted to as I could hardly interrupt you. Then he spent the morning after I was very sleep deprived boasting about how great he is - I had already heard it the night before and don't think I need to hear it over and over again. Yes I am being bitchy, but I am very sleep deprived and needed to be energetic for my seminar this morning and energetic I was not.

capricorn
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by capricorn » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:04 am

WHY can't you UNDERSTAND what I am TRYING to SAY?
~Capri
xoxo

"Awake and unafraid."
My Chemical Romance

"I am haunted by humans."
The Book Thief

"Been trying hard not to get into trouble, but I've got a war in my mind."
Lana Del Rey

"It's always darkest just before the dawn. So stay awake with me. Let's prove them wrong."
Rise Against

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
Dune

xXelmoscaresmeXx
knows the ropes
knows the ropes

Post by xXelmoscaresmeXx » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:57 am

I'm not fucking BULIMIC!
I do NOT BINGE!
Fuck you.
Fuck you.
Purging does not equal bulimia!
STOP GOING THROUGH MY SHIT! It's MINE! I gave you my tools, and the band-aids and the rest of the stuff goddammit!
FUCK OFF! I'm 14, being secretive is fucking NORMAL! Wanting privacy is fucking NORMAL!
Recovery is possible, I promise
My Aunt is Ultimate Starshine. My mom is snowangel_03. My big sisters are jadestarwalking and Birdie.
dont click this link
Facts of life:
-Purple monkeys eat grapes, not bananas.
-The answer to life is five point tomato [toe-may-toe]
-Zebra is not 'zee-brah' it's f-ing 'Z-eh-brah' like Debra
-You will need to count your toes
-The f-ing Zebra will ALWAYS eat your cookie. Nothing will stop it
-Pooh Bear is dead
-There will always be a moose, don't fight it, it will win
-----My Expressions-----
-----My Place-----
-----My PBH-----
*Stephanie*

Neviah
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Neviah » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:05 am

if this is true, i'll never forgive you

capricorn
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by capricorn » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:39 am

Oh God, I miss you both so much.
N, just get in touch with me, please, I miss you, I need you. I can't stand feeling like my right arm has been cut off and that you don't care. I just wanna hear your voice so bad. :(
And J ... Fucking hell, man, I have so much to tell you. So many times I've needed you. I'm just. Gah, fuck my back, fuck the work, I hate not being able to get online at your times ... it is so unnatural not to talk to you. I love you, I miss you so much. :cry:
~Capri
xoxo

"Awake and unafraid."
My Chemical Romance

The Book Thief

Lana Del Rey

"It's always darkest just before the dawn. So stay awake with me. Let's prove them wrong."
Rise Against

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
Dune

Annybelly
being the change
being the change

Post by Annybelly » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:07 pm

WTH dad. I was talking to F. I was being honest, and I took the step, and then you barge in. I was nearly able to get some adivce I fuckind NEED. Cheers. Thanks a lot. Insensitive bastard.
♥ "Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear." ♥

♥ "You're not a bad person. You're a very good person, who bad things have happened to. Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." ♥

♥ "My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations." ♥

♥ "I lit up like a Christmas tree, Hazel Grace." ♥

♥ "Things haven't always been this bad, therefore, things won't always be this bad." ♥

My Place
My Efforts At Being Healthy
My Bus Butterfly Obsession

♥ DFTBA ♥

Neviah
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Neviah » Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:28 am

Ive been checking the other forum you joined several times a day, logging onto chat to see if anyone has heard from you.. please be ok.....please be ok... i need you to be ok.. need our chats, need your words.. your mobile number doesnt work.. can't get in touch with your family because all i have for them is your surname. The only person I can contact is dependant on her logging in.. i feel like im smacking my head against a wall trying to find you.. there's so many things i wish i had said to you last time we spoke, so many things I want to talk about now.. i can't believe its you on that site i found. I need it not to be you..

Stawberry_Lollipops
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by Stawberry_Lollipops » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:19 pm

I don't blame you. I don't hate you. But gawd, I sure as hell resent you. Just so fucking much. How can you not see? How can you think it's just me being ungrateful, lazy, inconsiderate? Don't you think I want to help, to do these things for you? It's fucking bad enough I beat myself up about it over and over again. Why can't you understand that I can't? I physically can not do all these things you ask of me otherwise I would do it wouldn't I?! I wish I had a broken leg or arm or some physically obvious disability instead of it all being in my head, then maybe you would understand better. I don't know how to make you understand. I am so lost and just so desperately want you to understand.

:blfrwn:
~ My Place ~

"Rejoice in our suffering, suffering produces perserverance, perserverance - character and character hope"

* ~ * ~ * ~ *

“There is no use trying,” said Alice; “One can’t believe impossible things!”
“I dare say you haven’t had much practise,” said the Queen. “When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day
Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” - Lewis Carroll

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to the difference.

Eva
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by Eva » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:06 pm

Dear X

I'm not even sure if I'm ready to write all this to you, but I feel like I have to do something.

This weekend has been really bad. I've felt empty, stupid and pathetic. I've cried because of you and because of this situation we're in. I said to myself that it wouldn't happen again, but it did. But it can't happen again..it just can't. I have a choice and I know what's right, but I don't listen to my reason. I just keep going on. But I can't do that anymore. It has to stop now. It hurts too much.

I'm letting you go and this time I mean it. Or deep down inside I don't. I don't want it to stop..I don't want to give up, but I feel like I have to. Because it won't go as I want it to. I hate myself for hurting myself.

I feel dead inside. I can't recognize myself anymore. I have been happy, but now I'm not. And it's because of this.

So goodbye..I will have to forget my feelings. There's nothing else I can do.

Butterfly.
forum moderator - the nest & welcome wagon
forum moderator - the nest & welcome wagon

Post by Butterfly. » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:23 am

For crying out loud! Not a secretive household? Bull!!! We've kept some of the biggest possible secrets over the years. So don't try telling me that we don't keep secrets. And just get over the fact I don't need to tell you everything. You don't need to know where I am. I'm good, you know I won't do anything stupid. I just need away from all of you. That's why I keep going out. I don't want to be under this roof, I don't want to be near any of you. I just want space. Can't you just get that?
We're all stories in the end.

Birdie is my pet birdie.

Neviah
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Neviah » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:33 am

it's confirmed, but i dont want to lose hope for you.. i don't want to admit it.. i don't want it to be true, i want it to be a sick joke

Stawberry_Lollipops
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by Stawberry_Lollipops » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:19 pm

FFS! What part of 'I DO NOT WANT TO TALK TO YOU' do you not understand???
~ My Place ~

"Rejoice in our suffering, suffering produces perserverance, perserverance - character and character hope"

* ~ * ~ * ~ *

“There is no use trying,” said Alice; “One can’t believe impossible things!”
“I dare say you haven’t had much practise,” said the Queen. “When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day
Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” - Lewis Carroll

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to the difference.

capricorn
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by capricorn » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:31 pm

Please can't you understand, it's not as simple as me just trying. It's not just a train. I am fighting against everything in me that is screaming at me not to, that is telling me to run and hide, it is like there is a barrier to me, a wall that comes down in my head and I can't. I just CAN'T.

If I could cut this out of me I would. If I knew a way to stop it I would. There is nothing that makes me despise myself and be ashamed of myself more. I love you deeply and that is the truth of it, but some things make me feel physically ill.

Please, I am so understanding of everything of yours, just ... don't make me feel worse about this than I already do.
~Capri
xoxo

"Awake and unafraid."
My Chemical Romance

The Book Thief

Lana Del Rey

Rise Against

Dune

Neviah
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Neviah » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:14 am

whenever anything happens i come to you..so who do i go to now?

Birdie
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by Birdie » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:15 am

If you dare lay a finger on her...I swear to god. She DOES NOT deserve this. You are making our lives a living fucking hell. What the fuck is wrong with you?! WAKE UP!
You are the most heartless, inconsiderate, selfish bastard i've ever known.
You are un-fucking-believable.
FUCK. YOU.
My place:
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=143006

Jem is my wombat!

Annybelly is my jellybean!

I am 5th Section's pet Birdie!

xPeggiePatchx, DuchessN, xXelmoscaresmeXx, and Stripysocks4christ are my sisters!

Daisy_chain is my cousin!

Tweet Tweet

strider 151
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by strider 151 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:45 pm

i would do anything for your attention, even if i have to take drastic measures. sometimes i just wish i had the guts to tell u what i really think, but i know that if i did then u would call a mental institute.

i really need help
PBH, Telling my parents, My place - All welcome [hugs, stars, challenges, questions are all ok :gooddeal: :Fade-color

In the end, it doesnt matter where you have been or who you were,
it only matters who you want to be and where you want to end up.

:pangel: [Working Towards Recovery] :pangel:
*I can do all things through christ who strengthens me, Philippians 4:13*

Licentia Poetica
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Licentia Poetica » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:45 am

I'm listening, everyone. Your words are not unheard :redstar:
:redstar: the time to tell a person you care is now :redstar: the paper crane chain of hope :redstar:

If we knew each other's secrets, what comforts we should find.
John Churton Collins

mande
forum moderator - life after & place
forum moderator - life after & place

Post by mande » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:32 pm

I wish I felt more about what you did. But all I feel is numb because I'm just so sick of this.

I wonder if you felt this way about me when I was a teenager.

Birdie
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by Birdie » Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:37 am

Thanks, Licentia :)

-You're just using me. I'm just a pawn in your pathetic game. What I don't know is if i'm really your best friend. Do you really give a shit? Do you really love me?

-Just...no. You piss me off. We're completely different people. I've accepted it, why can't you?

-Why do I feel the desperate need to get your attention? I am a fucking sick person. But I just want you to care about me.
My place:
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=143006

Jem is my wombat!

Annybelly is my jellybean!

I am 5th Section's pet Birdie!

xPeggiePatchx, DuchessN, xXelmoscaresmeXx, and Stripysocks4christ are my sisters!

Daisy_chain is my cousin!

Tweet Tweet