Things Left Unsaid *LA*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Re: Things Left Unsaid *LA*

Post by Beasty » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:59 am

- I didn't ask you to come. I'm glad you are, in a way, but stay the fuck out of the way I do things. If you can do that, it'll be awesome that you're here

- I hope you don't mean to assuage your conscience that this is the right thing to do. You know that this is a bitch move and you know that I'm just taking it. Don't try to deceive yourself otherwise.

- You're amazing for caring. You just went up so many spaces in my Awesome People scale.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

strider 151
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by strider 151 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:51 pm

OMG

GET THE BLOODY FUCKING HINT

just be a friend, dont suffocate me, dont follow me, dont hug me, dont send kisses in your messages, dont say u miss me

grow up before you loose 'your best friend' ha. whatever. get a life!!!!

oh and btw, just cos u fancy someone doesnt mean u love them, so get over yourself cos i'm not the only one who is on the verge of punching you

watch your back, cos you have a LOT of enemies. and its your own fucking fault.
PBH, Telling my parents, My place - All welcome [hugs, stars, challenges, questions are all ok :gooddeal: :Fade-color

In the end, it doesnt matter where you have been or who you were,
it only matters who you want to be and where you want to end up.

:pangel: [Working Towards Recovery] :pangel:
*I can do all things through christ who strengthens me, Philippians 4:13*

volta
being the change
being the change

Post by volta » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:41 pm

this is kind of weird (and self-deprecating) so it's going in small print.

you asked my why i don't just date v instead of placing my affections on an obviously oblivious "boy." well, other than the fact that neither boy nor v shows any interest in me in a romantic way, the reason i can't bring myself to like v like that is:
he's absolutely amazing. gorgeous. brilliant. did i mention gorgeous?
and i'm not pretty enough for him.

mande
forum moderator - life after & place
forum moderator - life after & place

Post by mande » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:49 pm

I don't feel bad for not going to the wedding.
I'm going to spend my day cleaning my apartment and spending time with my 'husband.'

Annybelly
being the change
being the change

Post by Annybelly » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:06 pm

Dear Me.
I hate you. You disgust me. I hate you more than I've ever hated anyone. I don't hate people, as a rule, but I make an exception for you, because you're so disgusting, and awful, and pathetic, I hate you, ad i wish you didnt exist, you dont deserve what you have.
♥ "Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear." ♥

♥ "You're not a bad person. You're a very good person, who bad things have happened to. Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." ♥

♥ "My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations." ♥

♥ "I lit up like a Christmas tree, Hazel Grace." ♥

♥ "Things haven't always been this bad, therefore, things won't always be this bad." ♥

My Place
My Efforts At Being Healthy
My Bus Butterfly Obsession

♥ DFTBA ♥

volta
being the change
being the change

Post by volta » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:01 am

dear boy,
you hurt me, and you don't even know it.
and i want to hate you for it.
but i can't.

Neviah
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Neviah » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:24 am

....im sorry if i upset you but you really really hit a nerve, everything went dark the minute you said it I could barely see what i was saying to you for crying. You mean so much more than you think you do.

Butterfly.
forum moderator - the nest & welcome wagon
forum moderator - the nest & welcome wagon

Post by Butterfly. » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:03 pm

(a) I let my masks come down. I let you see the truth. Why did you yell? I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL I'VE DONE!!!! Can't you just try to help? Please...?

(b) I'm sorry. I feel like I'm bothering you, and being a pain. And the guilt just overwhelms me. I know I said it aloud. I wanted you to tell me I'm not being a pain. Now I don't know, and the guilt is eating at me... I'll try to be strong, both in this fight and to not message you again.
We're all stories in the end.

Birdie is my pet birdie.

Stefani140
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Stefani140 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:38 pm

I slipped up after our fight the other day, I slipped big and I can't tell you. I can't tell you because I'm ashamed and embarrassed that I can't get a grip on this when I'm upset. I can't tell you because you'll just worry about me and feel like you caused it.
"Even if you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it does not mean you're wrong."

PMs, comments, challenges, advice and hugs welcome.

My Place: http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=128060

skram
settling in
settling in

Post by skram » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:08 am

i wish you never touched me... you ruined my childhood

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:47 pm

I don't want you here. I didn't ask you to come, in fact, I told you not to come. But you came anyway-- you came for you. Let us not trick ourselves in any measure: you wanted to be my mother and take care of me. You wanted to fulfil the role I haven't let you into. If you cannot take care of me emotionally, at least you can do it physically, when I'm sick, right?

And so I indulge you. But how you pale in comparison to her! I sat in her class today, listening to her expound on Shakespeare, on Samuel Johnson, on the intricacies of rhetoric... and I was disgusted at my genetic connection with you, you dumb fuck. I wish she were my mother and not you. I don't want you.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

Helba
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by Helba » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:07 am

B, you told me once it broke, all I'd have to do is ask, and you'd send another. That was when we were talking. Now it's like you disappeared once more. I took it off today, because of what I saw, it snapped. I know if I asked, I'd most likely be ignored as I already have been. I am guessing you still have a lot to figure out, but if you felt as I did once it wouldn't be a challenge. I question more and more to disappear making it impossible for you to find me. My number can be changed as you've seen twice now. My email addresses are plenty so there is always another I can use. While bus has granted me a place to be for three years...I'd rather you not cry and fight with yourself and be happy. Than a constant battle go on for the choices we have made. A week ago you would have sent another in the blink of an eye, and now you won't even talk to me. So why even ask?
Last edited by Helba on Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.”
Charles Austin Beard
"It is always darkest before the dawn."
Proverb
"The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live."
Joan Borysenko

strider 151
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by strider 151 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:56 pm

sometimes i need you to say stop, sometimes i just need you to tell me when i have crossed the line
PBH, Telling my parents, My place - All welcome [hugs, stars, challenges, questions are all ok :gooddeal: :Fade-color

strider 151
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by strider 151 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:07 pm

ok, truthfully?

i wouldnt have gone if i knew she was going

not because i dont like her, i like her a lot and get on well with her, but you will go off with her. and i didn't wanna share with her, but i dont have a say in it

once again i have to keep my bloody mouth closed and pretend so that someone else can get their way.

so excuse me if im a lil withdrawn and quiet, cos im inside my cage, and this time it wasnt just me that put me there

please dont push me aside

Annybelly
being the change
being the change

Post by Annybelly » Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:21 pm

THE ENTIRE DUKE OF FUCKING EDINBURGH ISNT MY RESPONSIBILITY.
NOT MY IDEA FOR THEM TO MOVE.
IM RESPONSIBLE FOR ME, AND THATS IT.

AND I CANT FACE TALKING TO YOU, AM I NOT MAKING THAT CLEAR?

im so so sorry.i just cant cope with you tonight,
♥ "Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear." ♥

♥ "You're not a bad person. You're a very good person, who bad things have happened to. Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." ♥

♥ "My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations." ♥

♥ "I lit up like a Christmas tree, Hazel Grace." ♥

♥ "Things haven't always been this bad, therefore, things won't always be this bad." ♥

My Place
My Efforts At Being Healthy
My Bus Butterfly Obsession

♥ DFTBA ♥

Neviah
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Neviah » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:54 am

ive been bugging doctors to admit there's something wrong with me for the last...pft, fuck loads of years. i got diagnosed today. and i feel guilty for wasting my doctors time, making her feel bad for me and i feel guilty for being alive right now, every part of me wants to fall apart.

Helba
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by Helba » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:40 pm

B and R(BB), I content-plated today, disappearing without a trace. Aliases can change, phone numbers just as easily, pick up one place and put down another. You both mean and have meant a lot to me. B, you've been and are still the love of my life. Not a minute goes by that I don't still think of you and wish to hold you once more. While R(BB), you've been a better friend than I could have ever asked for, I hope G, knows how lucky he is to have found a girl like you. Be this vampire/angel depending who calls me what, perhaps in time, when you reach for the shadow, nothing will actually be there. Do not forget, the love I have for you B, please never forget that. R, I am sorry that if I do leave, just understand it would be the best for both of us if I did. If you read this B or R, know that I won't talk about it or explain farther, just know this option is being processed. Be it happen today, tomorrow, next week, or never. This is an option on the table.
Charles Austin Beard
Proverb
Joan Borysenko

Isis
settling in
settling in

Post by Isis » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:52 am

i'm not going with you tomorrow.i'm sorry for everything

Helba
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by Helba » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:06 am

B, you said you still trusted me, you have said so much. You trusted me once with your online life, I knew every password you once held. I never used or abused them. I see now that your love has gone so far away from me you do not even trust me now. I see the passwords changing and you are moving even farther away. I enjoyed last week, I enjoyed the time we spent together. I don't know why at the drop of a hate you left, and I doubt I will ever know. I know you were on my account and read some of my messages, but there was nothing hidden, nothing I wouldn't have shared otherwise. You ignore me now, I don't know where this hate you have for me comes from but something has changed. What hasn't changed and won't change is I still love you, and as sad as this may seem, I still trust you, yes you lied and yes you cheated. But I gave you everything, all I've ever had to give and I trusted it with you.
I will say when I saw the password change, my heart broke deeply to see you trust me so little, without even a response....I am glad I was able to help you out last week and make you smile, because you deserved to smile. I guess I found the answer of what I should do now. You don't want me in your life as you have blocked me completely. So I will disappear because then you won't have to worry or hide. Goodbye BKP, I do still love you.
Charles Austin Beard
Proverb
Joan Borysenko

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:50 am

1- I shall be sad next semester, without you. I know they say that she is wonderful and I'm sure I will enjoy her, but I will miss you more.

2- I am very excited to see you. It'll have been a month. Too long.

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!