Things Left Unsaid *LA*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Stawberry_Lollipops
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Re: Things Left Unsaid *LA*

Post by Stawberry_Lollipops » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:28 pm

So, some guy you barely know is more important than me? What about the plans we made on the weekend? What about saying no to her? Was that all just bullshit ? You're all talk. You always say your going to do things and then don't. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. I am sick & tired if putting my faith in you and having it thrown back in my face. Maybe it isn't worth being best friends anymore. You seem so content with everyone else but me.
~ My Place ~

"Rejoice in our suffering, suffering produces perserverance, perserverance - character and character hope"

* ~ * ~ * ~ *

“There is no use trying,” said Alice; “One can’t believe impossible things!”
“I dare say you haven’t had much practise,” said the Queen. “When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day
Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” - Lewis Carroll

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to the difference.

Annybelly
being the change
being the change

Post by Annybelly » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:57 pm

I passed didn't I.

I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I didn't get a fucking distinciton. Some people would be proud I got a pass, I got a merit for fucks sake, not even a plain pass.

But let's face it, dropping one mark would've been one too many dropped wouldn't it?

because i'm good at stuff like that, so you try and make me perfect.

what if im sick of being perfect? what if im sick of working so fucking hard, then having you barely caring when i do as well as is physiclly possible.

you only care when i dont do well.
♥ "Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear." ♥

♥ "You're not a bad person. You're a very good person, who bad things have happened to. Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." ♥

♥ "My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations." ♥

♥ "I lit up like a Christmas tree, Hazel Grace." ♥

♥ "Things haven't always been this bad, therefore, things won't always be this bad." ♥

My Place
My Efforts At Being Healthy
My Bus Butterfly Obsession

♥ DFTBA ♥

capricorn
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by capricorn » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:02 pm

^I understand how you feel hun :1hug:

What's wrong? what's wrong is HER BEING RIGHT NEXT TO ME.
I fucking hate that fucking bitch. She disgusts me. :yuck:
~Capri
xoxo

"Awake and unafraid."
My Chemical Romance

"I am haunted by humans."
The Book Thief

"Been trying hard not to get into trouble, but I've got a war in my mind."
Lana Del Rey

"It's always darkest just before the dawn. So stay awake with me. Let's prove them wrong."
Rise Against

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
Dune

Stawberry_Lollipops
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by Stawberry_Lollipops » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:39 pm

Like seriously? You couldn't even give me a quick call or send one lousy text? Just to let me know what was going on, seriously? Am I not even worth a minute of your time? Bitch (grrr)
~ My Place ~

"Rejoice in our suffering, suffering produces perserverance, perserverance - character and character hope"

* ~ * ~ * ~ *

“I dare say you haven’t had much practise,” said the Queen. “When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day
Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” - Lewis Carroll

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to the difference.

Stefani140
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Stefani140 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:05 pm

I am so done with you. I am sick and tired of being treated decently by you only when its convenient. I am tired of being told that my concern and worry for my little sister doesn't mean shit. And ignoring me when I have an important question in favor of the loser boy toy is the last fucking straw. You wanna talk to me then talk, but I am putting no more effort into dealing with your selfish, narcissistic bullshit.
"Even if you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it does not mean you're wrong."

PMs, comments, challenges, advice and hugs welcome.

My Place: http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=128060

Annybelly
being the change
being the change

Post by Annybelly » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:34 pm

i'm falling to pieces. your not exactly helping. its easy for you. i wish i had your life. i wish i was a beautiful as you, as wise as you, as well liked as you, as trusting as you. i no its not like that tho. i no u had a hard time, not all that long ago. but still, i want to swap lives.

♥ "You're not a bad person. You're a very good person, who bad things have happened to. Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." ♥

♥ "Things haven't always been this bad, therefore, things won't always be this bad." ♥

My Place

♥ DFTBA ♥

poohkwang
one of us
one of us

Post by poohkwang » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:05 pm

you know what.. i really misses you, its been what? week that we don't see each other and we don't even talk, just chat through mail, damn i hate it, i don't feel love, i don't feel you misses me the way i do..
i hate this thing happening to us.
i miss quality time that we spent together. :cry:

stripysocks4christ
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by stripysocks4christ » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:19 pm

im sorry... im so so sorry. for everything. i wish i could stop hurting you. cos its not fair. but please. im begging you.. accept me as i am, with all my stupid faults. i need you to accept me. i dont know what id so without you. i dont deserve a friend like you...
"Love does not make the world go round... It’s what makes the ride worth while"
"Good friends lift you up when your wings forget to fly"

"Let Go and Let God"
"God will never let us fall without a plan on how to save us"
"For I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" – Philippians 4:13

"I only lied so I didn't have to see the tears of disappointment in your eyes"
"I don't want the world to see me, cos I don't think that they'd understand..."

xx Kitti xx

:heart: :ylwheart: :grnheart: :blueheart: :lpurpheart: :blueheart: :grnheart: :ylwheart: :heart:

my place
my poems

capricorn
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by capricorn » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:10 pm

There's no boy, true. But there is a girl.
I feel so bad for not telling her this, but the conversation was on a bus and I just couldn't get into all of that in public. :(
~Capri
xoxo

"Awake and unafraid."
My Chemical Romance

The Book Thief

Lana Del Rey

"It's always darkest just before the dawn. So stay awake with me. Let's prove them wrong."
Rise Against

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
Dune

stillstanding
one of us
one of us

Post by stillstanding » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:45 am

You have been married to me for many years, and yet you don't know me.
I am superwoman. I can do it all and you expect me to. I cannot have a bad day. I cannot drop the ball. I cannot depend on anyone other than myself to keep this ship floating and heading in a direction I don't even want to go. Although the ship is clean, modern, and impressive above; I am the one who lives below deck. The one with duct tape and baling wire. If I mention that the ship has problems, it is looked at as complaining. I don't complain. About anything. I am here to be used up so my family can live the life they think they deserve. I push myself hard. An when I can't go any farther, I dig into my arms to find more strength and control. I am superwoman.

strider 151
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by strider 151 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:01 pm

i'm sick of being in the middle. i dont want to choose, so dont make me. if i was old enough i would move out, start again somewhere else cos i'm sick of this life i have been given
PBH, Telling my parents, My place - All welcome [hugs, stars, challenges, questions are all ok :gooddeal: :Fade-color

In the end, it doesnt matter where you have been or who you were,
it only matters who you want to be and where you want to end up.

:pangel: [Working Towards Recovery] :pangel:
*I can do all things through christ who strengthens me, Philippians 4:13*

capricorn
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by capricorn » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:09 pm

It's because sometimes you feel so numb. Sometimes you'd do anything to feel something ... sometimes you feel so much that you'd do anything to make it go away. Sometimes there's just no logic, but you have to do SOMETHING to take it away. To hurt yourself. To make things real. To make them stop being real.

And you can't just stop it.

And I am always aware of the warning signs because I have been there for so long myself. I am always aware of them, in myself and in others, because I can never let it relax.

But thank you.
~Capri
xoxo

"Awake and unafraid."
My Chemical Romance

The Book Thief

Lana Del Rey

Rise Against

Dune

strider 151
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by strider 151 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:13 pm

your using me again!!!! i cant belive this!!! if your gonna hate me then hate me but dont pretend to be nice & use me
PBH, Telling my parents, My place - All welcome [hugs, stars, challenges, questions are all ok :gooddeal: :Fade-color

In the end, it doesnt matter where you have been or who you were,
it only matters who you want to be and where you want to end up.

:pangel: [Working Towards Recovery] :pangel:
*I can do all things through christ who strengthens me, Philippians 4:13*

Stawberry_Lollipops
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by Stawberry_Lollipops » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:34 am

Could you like, just shut the fuck up? For just a minute. I am not a child. I am nineteen, I am an adult now. I can think for myself. I don't need you to tell me how to live my life anymore.
~ My Place ~

* ~ * ~ * ~ *

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:03 pm

I am worried. I'll tear apart the country if I have to.

Also, thank you for your beautiful smile today. It brightened my disposition.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

Helba
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by Helba » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:15 pm

B,
I know you will find this bread crumb but how far are you willing to go down the rabbit hole?
From those smallest actions I followed like a lost puppy and went so long at your side playing a role much more than a friend but it wasn't real. So how much do I mean to you, how much effort am I worth to hear from again. Your number isn't blocked, I am rather disgusted to believe you would think I'd so something like that. My feelings haven't changed and they never will, I have stood behind my words because when I've had nothing else my word hasn't faltered. I have no regrets B, you still are the one in my heart and the one that I dream of and hold closest.

--T
"When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.”
Charles Austin Beard
"It is always darkest before the dawn."
Proverb
"The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live."
Joan Borysenko

Helba
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by Helba » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:05 am

B,
So Alice, you have found the hole. Now how far are you willing to follow the rabbit?
How much effort is it worth?
Or is this hatter simply as crazy as he thinks he is.

--T
"When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.”
Charles Austin Beard
"It is always darkest before the dawn."
Proverb
"The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live."
Joan Borysenko

Annybelly
being the change
being the change

Post by Annybelly » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:10 pm

for one day, would it kill you to say hello, ask me how i am, care?im not ur personal organiser. i dont know what homework uv done, and no, ur not fucking copying mine again. you lazy bitch. you hvae time to do all these wonderful crafts, ou think i enjoy doing homeowkr? heres a newsflash. i dont. i have so many better things i could be doing. so many other things to sort out. i take the time and effort 2 do my homework, y should u be any different. oh, because ur ****** ******* of course. how silly of me. i do apologise.
its not funny. i want to just scream at you- but that wouldnt be fair. you just dont know. and it kills me to keep you in the dark.

My Place

♥ DFTBA ♥

stripysocks4christ
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by stripysocks4christ » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:20 pm

im worried. seriously worried... and i dont know how to deal with it.
"Love does not make the world go round... It’s what makes the ride worth while"
"Good friends lift you up when your wings forget to fly"

"Let Go and Let God"
"God will never let us fall without a plan on how to save us"
"For I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" – Philippians 4:13

"I only lied so I didn't have to see the tears of disappointment in your eyes"
"I don't want the world to see me, cos I don't think that they'd understand..."

xx Kitti xx

:heart: :ylwheart: :grnheart: :blueheart: :lpurpheart: :blueheart: :grnheart: :ylwheart: :heart:

my place
my poems

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:07 pm

Thank you.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!